Create Account

The Big Slappy Hour #50! Our Silver Anniversary Spectacular

In the history of this world certain moments rise above the norm in their immensity and importance. Their echoes still reverberate within our collective souls though none of us were alive to see them.

When the first proto-mammal dragged itself from the ocean's depth to bask in the light of the sun.

The day man first harnessed the power of fire, providing warmth, security and light for all mankind in perpetuity.

The first cave paintings, man's earliest attempts at both art and written communication.

The moment when the first crops were planted, introducing farming, spelling an end to the hand to mouth lifestyles of the hunter gatherers.

The founding of Rome, heralding the growth of civilization and empire.

September 11, 1924 when Tom Landry was born. (Look him up if you don't know)

July 16th, 1945 when the first atomic device was detonated in Jornada Del Muerto, New Mexico.

All of these pale in comparison to what we present to you now. B)

Click below and listen to all your greatest fantasies realized, your deepest desires brought to life.

This is The Big Slappy Hour #50! Towel
https://soundcloud.com/mesbonk/the-big-slappy-hour-50

This ninety minute extravaganza of the senses will amaze, shock and tittillate you like nothing you have ever experienced in your life.

You owe it to yourself, your children and future grandchildren to listen now.

Thanks to EJ, c, Avakael, Bojo, Esa and Alex Mack for questions (and boobs :D) Thank you also to every single one of you that has ever asked a question, made a comment or even just listened to The Big Slappy Hour. We could not have made five of these, let alone fifty of them without wide support and help from the SHL community at large. We truly appreciate it. Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Download link plz

Holy shit, I sneezed and then you sneezed! Weird shit

bumping so i can find this easier on the road

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

[Image: jzmXjAG.jpg?1]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Oct 11 2016, 09:30 AM
[Image: jzmXjAG.jpg?1]

All right, now I'm not usually one to gush over any cat, including Pushkin, but that is awfully friggin cute.

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Oct 11 2016, 12:14 PM

All right, now I'm not usually one to gush over any cat, including Pushkin, but that is awfully friggin cute.

I meant to post that in the animal rankings thread, but I'm glad to have enlightened you. :D

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Oct 11 2016, 07:02 AM
Download link plz

use this

http://soundcloudmp3.org/

give it a minute or two, the 1.5 hours of fun makes a large file

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Glorious as ever, boys. Smile

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Bonk@Oct 11 2016, 02:08 PM

use this

http://soundcloudmp3.org/

give it a minute or two, the 1.5 hours of fun makes a large file

I downloaded a few days ago. Haven't had time to listen yet. Thanks for that link.

Really cool that you guys have been doing this for so long. Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Oct 15 2016, 07:34 PM
Really cool that you guys have been doing this for so long. Cheers

We skipped it this weekend and both lost money playing poker instead. :D

(This post was last modified: 12-28-2023, 04:45 AM by storiessaver. Edited 1 time in total.)

04-21-2020, 03:41 AMyou2downloader Wrote: Looking For Soundcloud Video Downloader, Visit -
Youtube Soundcloud Downloader
Soundcloud Video Downloader
Soundcloud Youtube Downloader
Spotify Downloader
Soundcloud Royalty Free Background Music
Your eaxh of the tool isn't working, So currently I am using the Instagram Audio Download to save Insta Video's

12-28-2023, 04:44 AMstoriessaver Wrote: Your eaxh of the tool isn't working, So currently I am using the Instagram Audio Download to save Insta Video's
your tool is ass so I am using the PS2 in the castle of @Gooney to burn DVDs.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]