Create Account

SMJHL GM Replacement Announcements

First off, congrats to <a href='index.php?showuser=2143' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>akamai</a>! Very deserving.

Big thanks to HO for believing in me and giving me this opportunity to step into the Head GM role. I plan to be with Halifax for a long time, so we're just getting started!

raiders

[Image: cWxBbhu.png]
Sig by Wasty and Copenhagen.
Former GM: [Image: bhn88m.png]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] |  [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Affiliates:[Image: 2ugjkte.jpg] [Image: bhn88m.png] [Image: e8s6jq.png] Former Affiliates: [Image: xaoosh.png]

Congrats, y'all

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Grats to you both!

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Very excited to see Leetch and Akamai's work moving forward. Both those teams are in excellent hands.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Aw, congrats to you both! Smile Smile

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

Congrats to both. Smile

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by NYRangers3061@Jan 19 2017, 12:14 PM
First off, congrats to <a href='index.php?showuser=2143' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>akamai</a>! Very deserving.

Big thanks to HO for believing in me and giving me this opportunity to step into the Head GM role. I plan to be with Halifax for a long time, so we're just getting started!

raiders

Towel
raiders

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Congrats to both of you! Very well deserved Cheers

Thank you all! I feel very happy and fortunate to be here Smile

For those of you chomping at the bit for the COL co-spot, I'm offering one very qualified candidate right of first refusal. If they don't want the spot (a possibility, we haven't spoken about it yet) then I will likely open the position up to applications.

Congrats both of you!

Need a sig :-/