Create Account

SMJHL Awards Committee Announced

Pris
Smitty
Zoone
Bozzz
Symmetrik

Will be the SMJHL awards committee, there was quite a few other applicants that we went back and forth on hiring but decided with these guys. If no one else does by the time I get home from work today then I will set up the forum section and get you all the proper permissions.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Looking forward to working with fellow committee members!

<a href='index.php?showuser=2238' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Pris</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2349' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>bozzz</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2458' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Symmetrik</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2325' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>Zoone16</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=593' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>BigTittySmitty</a>

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Looking forward to it!

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Good luck you guys.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Looking forward to working with you folks. Surprised I got the call with my app lol

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

hyyyyype

Congrats everyone!

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]