Create Account

Ballerstorm 02/12

[Image: WajvG4s.png]

[Image: PR8UbOv.png]

[Image: Ul4fL1s.png]
(This is only my third attempt at a name swap ever, I am happy with how the render turned out!Wink

[Image: 5IecaPe.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=2450' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>SeaMill</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1014' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Marley</a>

That is fantastic. I love it
Cheers

Nice Smile

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

GFX A: 6/10
Looks good for what it is. Obviously you coulve done more to the render but thats not really what the SHL cover is about and i get that.

GFX B: 5/10
Looks good as per usual, these are always a bit dark for my taste though, try brightening them up a bit?

GFX C: 7/10
The 7 comes from the nameplate change cuz that is very very well done. Im not a huge fan of the text being all accross the bottom, it draws away from the render a bit, especially because there is no face in this one.

GFX D: 5/10 See b

1.725m

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers