Create Account

SMJHL S33 PT #5 - Stall Style

Pair of Mini Gloves hanging from the top (like fuzzy dice)
To keep it cool, calm and hip like all the young fools these days, Lindstorm keeps a set of mini hockey gloves hanging from the tip top of his stall.

First Puck He Scored With
The SMJHL may not be the biggest level that he scores a goal, but it currently is as of right now. Thus, sits his first ever goal he scored with the Montreal Militia which came after his 25 game suspension.

His 25 game suspension notice
In the middle, in a golden framed plaque, is his notice from the leagues commissioners and owner that he would be suspended for 25 games in S33. Though an unfortunate event, Lindstrom likes to keep it as a reminder of how to conduct himself.

Bag of Dill Pickle chips
It ain't old or stale, it's new - I swear. Every game he chows down a bag in the second period to give himself that extra little push. Following the game, the trainers replace the old, empty bag with a new one.

A bonsai tree thing
Why not have some fresh air during period and what better way to get in than with those who give it? Nice little tree guy named Ferny.

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

Smelling Salts:

Every practice and game I want to bring my 'A' game so during intermissions or before the game or practice, you can see me sniffing away at the old smelling salts.

Mini Fridge

How else am I supposed to keep my beer cold? I take one out each game and sip on it every period break or before and after the game.

Heating Pad

This is the future right here boys. Put er under your butt while you get ready, warms the butt up. Our dressing room is cold sometimes.

Fruit Tray

Always have to keep your nutrition up. I'm a very healthy guy so this idea I came up with back in Minnesota was genius. All the health freaks in our locker room are dying for some of my rare kiwis.

Dupuis Bobblehead

Who doesn't like a bobblehead of a fucking all-star. Get yours in the Firebirds store today Wink #sellout

Mammoths New Era Har - When Vratislav first got here, he had the flow going, but that didn't last long in America. Even before he came, you would rarely catch him without a hat.

Family Picture The family has flown in twice so far and are coming again for the playoffs, but that doesn't make Vratislav miss them any less when they aren't there

Trinket An odd looking trinket is always on the shelf of Vratislav's stall, whether it's a home game or if they're on the road

Czech Team Hoodie While he represent's the Mammoth's on his head and on the ice, Vratislav is very patriotic for his homeland Czech Republic

Gatorade Sports drink which is the ultimate thirst quencher for athletes of all ages. Found where-ever drinks are sold No I wasn't paid to do that, are you crazy?

So what exactly is in Landon Beoing’s locker room?  Well like most goalies, Boeing tends to have a few screws loose and the strange and unique items found in his locker tend to reflect that.

A picture of dog
Cinnamon is Landon Boeings Boston Terrier.  Cinnamon is pampered to the max and is treated better then most humans in this world.  Before each game Landon Boeing kisses this picture for good luck.

A bobble head of Hall of Fame goalie Tom Corcoran
As a kid, Corcoran was Boeing’s favorite player and a source of inspiration for his career.  After a bad game, Boeing can be seen talking out the loss with his bobble head nodding a long the whole time. 

A personal Bonsai Tree 
Boeing believes that he is at his best when totally relaxed.  Boeing sees his bonsai tree as being a necessary piece of Feng Shui in the locker room that helps balance out the bad ju-ju.

A box of dried sage
As a highly superstitious person, Boeing likes to burn a little sage just prior to a big game.  He believes that the burning sage will ward of bad karma and help him focus on the task at hand.

A Magic Eight Ball
When the bonsai, sage and bobble head fail to bring peace of mind to the nutty net-minder, Boeing turns to his magic eight ball.  When stress is at it’s max, no one locker knick knack will do.  As a final attempt for good vibes, Boeing rolls the magic eight ball to see what might be in store for the next 60 minutes of play.

Bottle of melted snowflakes - a reminder of how soft the snowflakes are and how easy it is to break them down. Might have to add a second bottle as this one is almost full.

Make America Great Again T-Shirt - worn under my gear. I would wash it, but that's bad luck.

AR-15 - Someone needs to protect the locker room from any and all tyrants. Don't tread on my Knights.

Duct Tape - Langabeer has a tendency to not shut up sometimes. It's nice to get a break every once in a while.

Bottle of Jack - It's a celebration bitches!

Roddy Hawkins' Locker:

1. My first goal puck. Scoring your first goal is always a special moment and for me, its a motivating factor. I keep it around to remind me that I've made it this far and only the sky is the limit. Its worked out so far for me and I hope it continues in the future.

2. My dad's stat sheet. My dad and I are going to be completely different players. He was a scoring forward and I'll probably end up being much more defensive. But its nice to have that reminder of how good my dad was. It motivates me to improve.

3. The cover of SMJHL weekly with me on it. I just like to look at myself. Why are you judging?

4. Jakub Trocheck's jock strap. I like to remind him that no matter how good he thinks he is, I'll always be able to dangle this little guy right from him.

5. A picture of my girlfriend and I. Sometimes its nice to remind yourself that hockey isn't everything and that there is so many more important things in the world. She's one of them.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

A bottle of whiskey
Sometimes, read: every day, you just need a very strong drink to wash all these bruises off that came with crushing folks onto the rink.

Lots of unused scouting reports
I mean who needs these when all you do is throwing out hits anyway? Lots of pages wasted, lots of trees dead.

A voodoo puppet of Xander Green
There's no other way around to beating the Prince George Firebirds.

Family photo
It's always a nice habit to remind one of the good times he's had and so there's this black-and-white picture of the day Rambo chilling like a mofo with Godzilla and King Kong in Tokyo hanging at the wall.

A Mao bible
A guy like Rambo is considered the very intellect of all SMJHL folks, and he only adds to the impression by embracing a product he disagrees with on an ideological basis.