Create Account

DnD Search

Need a couple more people to help fill out a group, they've become a bit shorthanded and need some fillers. Their only requirement is to not get offended easily. PM me if you're interested.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

I get offended easily

I'd play but dnd seems super complicated Hmm

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@May 14 2017, 11:18 PM
I'd play but dnd seems super complicated Hmm

It's a lot of information but it's simple to play. 99% of my job is to make it simple for you.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Got HFFO willing to run a small campaign tonight. Need a few more people, anyone wanna play DnD tonight?

<a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Eggy216</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1449' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>NUCK</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1174' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-9'>Storm</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2572' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>DrunkenTeddy</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2583' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>QuantumCowboy</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=30' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>HabsFanFromOntario</a>

Quote:Originally posted by Ballerstorm@Jun 16 2017, 10:00 PM
Got HFFO willing to run a small campaign tonight. Need a few more people, anyone wanna play DnD tonight?

<a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Eggy216</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1449' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>NUCK</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1174' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-9'>Storm</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2572' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>DrunkenTeddy</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2583' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>QuantumCowboy</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=30' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>HabsFanFromOntario</a>

Baller is asking me to pass on my wisdom

Which version? 3.5, 5 or pathfinder?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@Jun 16 2017, 10:11 PM
Which version? 3.5, 5 or pathfinder?

5e, Baller just wants to try it out

Going to a movie or I'd probably be interested - tag me next time.

What's the status on this? Are you already up and running?

[Image: dnlll.gif]

» Update Page | Player Page | My Twitter «
[Image: 2qcdsat.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: 16gwwf9.png]

I've never played DnD but I've seen it played a bit, and I've wanted to give it a shot, so if there's ever a spot I'd like to give it a go

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]