Create Account

Is there a way to put your player on freeze?

I don't have as much time to SHL anymore but I don't want to retire my player either. Is there a way to just freeze his stats until a future date when I have more time to actually do SHL stuff?

no

Quote:Originally posted by No Goals All Assists@Jan 1 2018, 09:13 PM
I don't have as much time to SHL anymore but I don't want to retire my player either. Is there a way to just freeze his stats until a future date when I have more time to actually do SHL stuff?
It’s called inactive and you pick up where you left off. Don’t retire though if you need time off just tell me or <a href='index.php?showuser=1290' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>vbottas17</a>

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Of course there's an easy way to halt your stats without retiring- just stop updating. There's no way to "halt time" and have seasons that pass in your absence not count against you regression wise, if that's what you're really asking.

Just come back and update when you get the time, be it weekly, monthly, or every few months. Your player will play on, and you can come back and put some points in here and there. Regression takes forever because it's percentage based, so you can stick around for a long time.

[Image: tZTGSGj.png]
[Image: 2AFxw6o.png]