Create Account

SEA/SFP

Riot Acquire
Christian Petersen (100% retained for S39)
Sigurd Hansen
S42 CGY 4th
$3,500,000 in S40.

pride acquire
Caelan Fearghal

Thank you for the negotiations <a href='index.php?showuser=2245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Grapehead</a>

<a href='index.php?showuser=2485' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Sorator</a> we loved having ya on the team, you we're great. As we're rebuilding, we figured it'd be best for us to move you for players that can have an impact in the future. Good luck in SFP!

<a href='index.php?showuser=2774' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>killerdoggie</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2725' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>IAmAGoatAMA</a> estatic to have you two on board!

Oh hey cool

welcome <a href='index.php?showuser=2485' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Sorator</a>! pride

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Accept

<a href='index.php?showuser=2397' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Samee</a> this trade negotiating was pretty fun Cheers thanks again

<a href='index.php?showuser=1286' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>r1c3bowl22</a> always a pleasure doing business with Seattle

<a href='index.php?showuser=2485' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Sorator</a> really excited to bring you on board. I remember scouting you for your SMJHL draft back in S32, and I've definitely asked Seattle about acquiring you before. Hopefully we can make some history for the franchise with you here!

<a href='index.php?showuser=2725' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>IAmAGoatAMA</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2775' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>killer_doggie</a> it really sucks to trade away the two of you, but I'm glad we could keep you together to play as a pair. Best of luck with the rest of your SMJHL season, and good luck next season with Seattle Cheers

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Accept.

I'm sad to trade <a href='index.php?showuser=2485' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Sorator</a> who has always been a great teammate. Thank you for your contributions to the team.

However, this trade was necessary. I look forward to helping these new young guys pave their own paths in the SHL. Welcoime <a href='index.php?showuser=2725' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>IAmAGoatAMA</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2775' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>killer_doggie</a>!

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Huh. Well, alrighty then.

Seattle, it's been an honor. I know haven't been around much of late, but I've definitely enjoyed my time with y'all, and I hope you each go on to great things.

Now, I better order some sunscreen in bulk; looks like I'll need it CAUSE I'M LIVING ON A BEACH NOW MFERS

Quote:Originally posted by Sorator@Feb 16 2018, 09:29 PM

Seems like this may come as a surprise.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Sorator@Feb 16 2018, 11:29 PM

Seattle, it's been an honor. I know haven't been around much of late, but I've definitely enjoyed my time with y'all, and I hope you each go on to great things.

Now, I better order some sunscreen in bulk; looks like I'll need it CAUSE I'M LIVING ON A BEACH NOW MFERS

Welcome my friend Cheers

Petersen and Hansen is a really solid get for a player who does not fit Seattle's timeline, in my opinion.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2485' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Sorator</a> is an awesome dude and addition to any locker room, so San Francisco is adding a high quality member to their squad.

Best of luck to all the player on their new teams respectively. Cheers

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Keygan@Feb 16 2018, 10:32 PM

Seems like this may come as a surprise.
Yeah, you can say that again. I just signed an extension.

But it's not like I've exactly been a TPE earning machine of late, so I can't be too upset about it.

Quote:Originally posted by Sorator@Feb 16 2018, 08:29 PM

[Image: NehnHFV.gif]

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

I have been dealt in a game of wheels and deals.

It's been a pleasure being part of the Pride. Looking forward to annoying samee in another locker room and joining the Seattle team. Atleast I'm not in Florida anymore right samee Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Sorator@Feb 16 2018, 11:29 PM

plus u get to play with me, ur fellow Irish boi

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Welcome to Seattle friends!

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]