Create Account

Goodbye Halifax

Well this is a few days late, but with our loss to the Colorado Mammoths we were eliminated from the playoffs. That being said, that was my final season as the GM of the Halifax Raiders. I’ve had a blast with the team as a player and management and GMing in the juniors is super fun, but it was time for new blood to come into the role and hopefully win the team a cup. Lots of great pieces are returning so the next GM will have a solid foundation to work with.

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Great job with Halifax FourFour! Next season is definitely going to be interesting in the J

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Done great work in Halifax! Truly been enjoying my time in Halifax during past few seasons, great group of people hanging out in the LR´s and on top of that we really improved in the sim as a unit from last season, so thanks for drafting me Wink

Good luck in the future! Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by jRuutu@Apr 28 2018, 01:01 PM
Done great work in Halifax! Truly been enjoying my time in Halifax during past few seasons, great group of people hanging out in the LR´s and on top of that we really improved in the sim as a unit from last season, so thanks for drafting me Wink

Good luck in the future!  Cheers
I’m gonna keep taking SMJ gm roles just to keep drafting u <3

Quote:Originally posted by ml002@Apr 28 2018, 12:59 PM
Great job with Halifax FourFour! Next season is definitely going to be interesting in the J
Thanks ml!

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour@Apr 28 2018, 03:04 PM

I’m gonna keep taking SMJ gm roles just to keep drafting u <3
:-x

I would have given a like/+ to that, but I don´t want to ruin your perfect 44 score!

congrats on a great run 44. you helped developed a lot of great prospects, and embodied what a phenomenal SMJHL GM should be.

Cheers

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

its been a pleasure being a GM at the same time as you brother, great work in halifax dude, you've left some big shoes to fill, all the best

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Thank you 44!!

raiders
:erik:

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders

You cultivated a great LR dude. No infighting, no clowns. Just a bunch of fun dudes to BS with. Good job.

Quote:Originally posted by iamslm22@Apr 28 2018, 05:43 PM
raiders&nbsp; raiders&nbsp; raiders&nbsp; raiders&nbsp; raiders&nbsp; raiders

You cultivated a great LR dude. No infighting, no clowns. Just a bunch of fun dudes to BS with. Good job.

This. Thanks for giving me a shot man. Sorry we couldn't get it done, best of luck.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page