Create Account

kit suspension

I remember in high school, a kid with tourettes starting swearing during a presentation in the gym about disabilities. The presenter in the gym yelled "whoever is swewring, it isn't funny to make fun of people wiith tourettes"

The entire school yelled back " he actually has tourettes"

That kid ended up getting a bunch of free shit, tshirts, hats, wristbands. He didnt get suspended though

Thanks HO for ruining my slim shot at fantasy this year

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Hey HO, go fuck yourselves for announcing an in-sim suspension at damn near midnight when we have early am sims.

I also wonder if you mongrels even considered the fact that I have to call up juniors players now who won’t be able to go back to the SMJHL for the remainder of the season or playoffs. Maybe you’ll think about that next time, especially Teddy since it’s his team getting fucked.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Jun 5 2018, 06:37 AM
Hey HO, go fuck yourselves for announcing an in-sim suspension at damn near midnight when we have early am sims.

I also wonder if you mongrels even considered the fact that I have to call up juniors players now who won’t be able to go back to the SMJHL for the remainder of the season or playoffs. Maybe you’ll think about that next time, especially Teddy since it’s his team getting fucked.

Enjoy your S42 cap fine Smile)

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Chris-McZehrl@Jun 5 2018, 10:42 AM
oh and my words are just here for showing the SHL <a href='index.php?showuser=2458' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Symmetrik</a> his small balls! because they are really tiny! not like <a href='index.php?showuser=283' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>ThatDamnMcJesus</a> ... why I know that? yep I still have his hallsyballsy :lol:

You want to get punished too for attacking people with disabilities? Not nice...

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Jun 5 2018, 11:41 AM

Enjoy your S42 cap fine Smile)
Nah we already used our send-down budget, so it changes nothing regarding the cap.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Jun 5 2018, 11:37 AM

Welp, that actually make it quite ridiculous.

The punishment should at least you give you some time to prepare or at the very least be consulted and thought through to avoid such collaterals.

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

So I was actually reading the whole thread before it turned into a copypasta meme fest so I don't *think* this was addressed, so I'll ask the hard question.

While I hardly defend kit's actions in that thread, he was hardly the only person clearly baiting HO in it, and other users have even posted language that presumably would fall under that banner in media comments and such since then. I'm not gonna snitch on anyone, but is kit really gonna be the only person suspended? Because my God, is that a bad look lol.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by majesiu@Jun 5 2018, 04:48 AM

Welp, that actually make it quite ridiculous.

The punishment should at least you give you some time to prepare or at the very least be consulted and thought through to avoid such collaterals.
Hahahahaha as if HO uses their brains to think about these things ahead of time

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Surprisingly easy to not write those things what Kit posted. Out of curiosity, I´m more than likely missing something, but is that quote supposed to be funny/humorous?

Should have added a 5 million fine on top of the 5 game suspension just for even thinking that is a joke and something that could make someone smile.

Quote:Originally posted by jRuutu@Jun 5 2018, 11:54 AM
Surprisingly easy to not write those things what Kit posted. Out of curiosity, I´m more than likely missing something, but is that quote supposed to be funny/humorous?

Should have added a 5 million fine on top of the 5 game suspension just for even thinking that is a joke and something that could make someone smile.

I can now smile very hard because of your avatar Ninja

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Quote:Originally posted by jRuutu@Jun 5 2018, 04:54 AM

Beyond it being offensive, which I personally don't care about, it was just plain unfunny which I care a great deal about. I demand a forum suspension.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

Quote:Originally posted by Symmetrik@Jun 4 2018, 11:35 PM

While this is Kit's first time being suspended,[b] we recognize his actions around the boards have been becoming extremely aggressive.
We are also taking into account the him making light of one of the most tragic events in history in the JP Suspension thread, which has no place on the SHL

JPL was warned previously after making his atomic bomb post, and continued in the JP thread with inappropriate comments much like kit. However, due to the previous warning we feel that the punishment should be the same for both kit and JPL.[/b]
That atomic bomb thing was purely educational

Quote:Originally posted by Chris-McZehrl+Jun 5 2018, 04:55 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chris-McZehrl @ Jun 5 2018, 04:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

I can now smile very hard because of your avatar Ninja[/b]
Wink Mario Kessel!

<!--QuoteBegin-Dude@Jun 5 2018, 04:57 AM

Beyond it being offensive, which I personally don't care about, it was just plain unfunny which I care a great deal about. I demand a forum suspension.
[/quote]

Terrible joke for sure, forum suspension for posting it and sim suspension for thinking it´s funny.

Already looking forward if there will be another suspension tomorrow coz if not, I am not afraid to snitch for justice :lol:

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Quote:Originally posted by Tomen@Jun 5 2018, 05:01 AM
Already looking forward if there will be another suspension tomorrow coz if not, I am not afraid to snitch for justice&nbsp; :lol:

I demand justice!

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.