Create Account

Marc Palicka, The Cinnamon Poptart
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2018, 05:01 PM by BaseScoutX1. Edit Reason: Patricia>Palicka and fixed emoticons )

(This was a challenge that I received from the Meet The GMs Discord, "Relate a Poptart to something SHL related")

Small little intro since this is my first article,
Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia
Hi! I'm BaseScoutX1, or ScoutX1, or one of my multiple pseudonyms. I've been around this community for a few months, seems really fun. And I'm really excited to start my legacy in the Simulation Hockey League! No more filler, now the the real shiznickelbackersandwich. (Also please up vote me on Reddit, I'm dying of low karma)
Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia  Czechoslovakia

Marc Palicka: The Cinnamon Poptart

Marc Palicka is a Czech who is very intelligent when it comes to the Face-Off, he easily dominates at any spot on the ice. However, He is does not have all the hype of the Aittokailo's and King's of the draft. He and a Cinnamon Poptart have a lot in common. They both are not flashy, but very wholesome and a valuable and versatile addition to any hockey team or breakfast, brunch, lunch, snack, linner, or dinner. Palicka is a prospect with high potential, and could smash n dash into the SHL in a short time if he reaches his potential early. Or he will become a star in the juniors for a long time, while he focuses on the Czech National Team and becoming better for the coming WJC and IIHF tournaments. This is similar to a cinnamon poptart, you can easily eat it quickly while going to work. Or you can grab a cup of milk, and savor it for a long time. A Cinnamon Poptart also gives you the same amount of food, even without having all of the flash of the Chocolate Sundae or Red Velvet Poptarts. Palicka also wants to be a C/RW, but some only put him as a Center, similar to the fact that a Poptart is a sandwich, but people don't agree with it being a sandwich.

Palicka's Strength's: Marc's strengths are in Scoring, Face Offs, and Puck Handling. This could lead him to become very similar to Patrice Bergeron. To be fair, I was not aware of how close of a replica this build is to Bergeron, until I actually looked at Bergeron's stats, good face off percentage, dependable at scoring, and a good puck handler. The joy of trying to make a original build, and it's almost a replica of a NHL All-Star!  Confused

Palicka's Weaknesses: Palicka, like most of the forwards in this class, is not very good at Checking. However he does have a decent defensive stick and improving defensive positioning, not being able to check could prove to be a great defender, even without hitting as hard.

Palicka's Draft Stock: Palicka is mock'd to go in the Top 10 (Apparently? I just looked at a Mock Draft and was like, Well I guess I'm Top 10 now), or just outside of it, Plenty of teams are looking for centers who can win Face Offs, and Palicka is the prime pick for this section of the draft, With a 70 Face Off, he can easily win a large percentage of his face-offs, He has been scouted as a weak defender, but has greatly increased that this off-season. Marc has looked like a widely improved player since his originally scouting reports. In Particular, He has focused improving his Skating, Endurance, and  You should see him develop into a great player for the Czechs in 1-2 seasons. And just after that, you should see him in the SHL.

TL:DR Section

Draft Stock: Top 10/Early First
Materialistic Comparison: Cinnamon Poptart
NHL Comparison: Patrice Bergeron
Scouting Report: 7/10

652 Words (use x2 media instead of x2 first article please.)

[Image: ev8zDus.png]
Marc Palicka
Czech Center
Falcons Falcons Falcons

CzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakia
[Image: TeamCzechoslovakia.png]
CzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakia

As a fellow Czechoslovakia, we will be raking up the points together in the national team.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2018, 06:59 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

The Cinnamon Poptart has arrived!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

07-06-2018, 06:51 PMMike Izzy Wrote: The Cinnamon Poptart has arrived!

Who needs McJesus when you can have a Cinnamon Poptart.

Marc Palicka
Czech Center
Falcons Falcons Falcons

how does one man get so perfect

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Sexiest player with the sexiest sig.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

07-07-2018, 08:22 PMKing Wrote: Sexiest player with the sexiest sig.

This guy gets it

Marc Palicka
Czech Center
Falcons Falcons Falcons