Create Account

About Jonatan Bäck (SMJHL Draft Prospect)
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2018, 11:58 PM by Daddydonkers. Edit Reason: had to include it was my first article )

First Article!

Jonatan Bäck is a young swedish defender who is hopefully about to play his first ever season in North America in the SMJHL. His goal is to win the SMJHL championship and then move on to the SHL. 

Bio
Bäck grew up in the small Swedish town of Bjorkenhammar. He played for the Bjorkenhammar Jr. Teams all the way up to the U16 team. Now at age 17, he hopes to take on the next challenge in North America. Bäck grew up following North American hockey as the Swedish hockey was not as highly skilled. He has been a Stampede Buffalo Stampede fan from a young age. It would be a dream come true for him to be selected in the SHL draft by them, but obviously Bäck would be incredibly happy to play for any club. If the Stampede do select Bäck, he will be set on improving their fortunes as they seem to have had minimal success.

Future
Bäck plays a simple, smart defensive game that hopefully will translate well to North American hockey. Stereotypically, North American hockey has a more physical, grinding, and defensive style which fits Bäck well. The narrow rinks will also help Bäck as it will be easier to take away space from the opposition, and there is less ground to cover defensively. Bäck is confident he will have success in North America.

Fun Facts

Favorite Food: Swedish Fish
Favorite SHL Player: Stampede D-man Niklas Stryker
Favorite SHL Team: Buffalo Stampede
Strength: Puck-handling, defense, strength
Weakness: Scoring

Nice, fyi your first article gets a double world bonus. So one worth making longer Smile Good stuff.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2018, 11:56 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Swedes always producing good young SMJHL talent. lots of luck at the draft!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

07-05-2018, 10:23 PMKing Wrote: Nice, fyi your first article gets a double world bonus. So one worth making longer Smile Good stuff.

Right on, might make some edits then! Also, how do I claim the article money? Is it part of my "player updates" thread? And do I have to wait for the claim thread to claim it? Thanks for the help man

07-05-2018, 11:55 PMDaddydonkers Wrote:
07-05-2018, 10:23 PMKing Wrote: Nice, fyi your first article gets a double world bonus. So one worth making longer Smile Good stuff.

Right on, might make some edits then! Also, how do I claim the article money? Is it part of my "player updates" thread? And do I have to wait for the claim thread to claim it? Thanks for the help man

Someone comes and grades your article and puts the money in your bank account Smile

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons