Create Account

The McAllan show Feat. Kravtsov

McAllan: Hello and welcome to this post game show with your very own Tony McAllan. Tonight was the first game for the Montreal Militias, and one thing that a rookie never forgets are the first strides you take on your debut. That was exactly what happened for a bunch of players when the Montreal Militias took to arms against the Colorado Raptors, in Colorado. On of them were Vital Kravtsov and he is one of the top drafted players. With that placement he has already been placed in the top 6 by his coaches. And here we’re acutally standing with our very own Czech born future superstar. How was it out there Vital?

Vital: Well, ‘’future superstar’’ might be pushing it, but thanks for the compliment! Yeah, it was quite a feeling to say the least! Nothing I’ve experienced before except maybe the draft in pure nervousness was before the game, but when my skates hit the ice it was all gone. As I’ve always said, the rink is my home and I’ll never be nervous when I’m out there.

McAllan: Your pre-season wasn’t really filled with points and tonight was no different. 0 points and 0 shots on goal. We know that you don’t shoot the puck very often, will this change?

Vital: I feel like I do what I think is best at every situation and often I find some passes instead. I will work on my scoring however, but that will come later when I’m more comfortable with everything else. I am a playmaker first and foremost.

McAllan: Very true. The faceoffs that you are quite famous for wasn’t working in the beginning of the game, losing your first 3 before winning versus Zakhar Turakov. Will this be something that we will see now that you’re up against tougher opponents or do you just need to get used to it?

Vital: Well, after that I got it going I think. Of course I might be a little bit worse than before, the SMJHL isn’t a walk in the park, especially in your first year. But I’ll get there, no problem.

McAllan: One positive mark is always your +- statistics and your line is not letting in that many goals in the 5v5 play, while also producing. How come?

Vital: We in the militias are trying to shut down the opponents chances more than most I think. The fact that I’ve had a + statistic is simply because I play with two very talented wingers in Rahotep Tutankhamun and Radovan Hudec, so that’s not something I take that much pride in alone. It’s a team effort.

McAllan: You guys won tonight and some experts are already calling you contenders. Is this something you also feel?

Vital: We will take it one game at a time. But I can say this much: We will be in the playoffs this year, no doubt.

McAllan: Sounds promising, thank you for your time Vital!

Vital: No problem.

McAllan: And that ladies and gentlemen was Vital Kravtsov, center playmaker of the Montreal Militias. He is a SHL player in the making, and if he can get over this initial bump, he’ll already be a solid center come playoffs. Up next is Harvey Danger, chosen as the player of the game in.....

(Words: 546)

Militia Towel 

[Image: SxuIyUG.jpg]

+1

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria