Create Account

Sunday Funday: Pregame Meal

A good chicken burrito with queso, rice and beans. These are provided by the Wolfpack as part of a contract stipulation.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

In a surprise to absolutely nobody, Esa Anrikkanen's pre-game meal consists of chicken parm and spaghetti. I cannot comment at this time if the chicken parm is performance enhancing or not... but considering the veteran scored 22 goals last year in his 24th season, we'll let you be the judge.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Connor Blackwell eats spaghetti before pregames for that sweet ass carbohydrate boost. It helps him chuck knuckles and beat the fuck out of scrubs like Roman Agustus

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

At his advanced age, Kristian Eriksson needs to eat extra-healthy in order to keep up with the younger players. Typically, he eats chicken breast with kale and brown rice.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Before every game, the Buffalo Stampede eat a meal together as a team. Usually we have some nice steaks, cooked in some fat that we recently sliced off of a walrus. Not just any walrus. The Walrus.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Zoidberg Jr. follows his father's nutrition regime that worked for him over the years. Just the standard pounds of chicken and pasta and lots of water. If it was good enough for his old man, it's good enough for him.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

My pre-game meal is a big bowl of spaghetti and some fried chicken on the side, because I heard about carb loading and proteins that one time.

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]

Nothing special about my pre game meal but it is spaghetti with 2 meatballs & is the exact same thing every game day. I don’t like to change things up very often & I find I’m off my game if I change it up.

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Despite his physique and great hair, Luuk eats like a trash compactor. He puts away a whole 14" Pizza and a 2-liter of Coke Zero two hours before every game. None would be able to tell by the way he looks but he eats terribly.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Most people know by now that the meal of choice of the Calgary Dragons is some form of Chicken Parmesan. Before every single game, Boychuk and most of, if not all of his teammates participate in eating some Chicken Parmesan. The training staff always have a table full of it before and after each game.

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2018, 01:54 AM by Toxic.)

Before every game, Kevin Maddox helps himself to a delicious and nutritious cold cut combo from an undisclosed location. No one knows how or where he gets them.

[Image: CcdSfiJ.png]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

Mattias Enqvist's pre-grame meal is always a penne rose with some cooked beef in it. It fuels him for the big games!

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Novas typical pregame meal is high protein, steaks, eggs strips of meat, you name it. It gives him the extra strength boost and helps repair his muscles after a highly efficient game.

Yannick Berger likes to stay close to his roots with stuff he ate growing up in Austria. This could be Selchfleisch with Sauerkraut and dumplings, Palatschinken, and Kaiserschmarrn.

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

As Manuel Goat-Z, it only makes sense that my pregame meal consists only of raw goat, devoured alongside my fellow pack mates to really get us in the mood for the game.

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]