Create Account

S42 PT #3 - Branching Out

While I am only a few short seasons into my career as a hockey player, it is never too early to look to the future. After my playing days are over, I would like to start a hockey training school or regiment to help the next wave of players populate the SHL. Growing up in a non-hockey environment like Ireland, I have had to get creative over the years with my workouts and I plan on using that ingenuity to foster the development of aspiring hockey players everywhere. I will start out with some conditioning and strength based programs but once I get my business firmly settled in I would love add some skill coaches to my roster. Having players who are coached by the best of the best can only improve the future of this great sport and I plan on making my mark on this industry; everyone will want a piece of O'Callaghan's programs.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Buck Maverick has always been a huge fan of beer. Particularly of drinking beer. Well, mostly of drinking beer. But he also does a lot of beer tastings at local craft breweries and does a lot of his own home brewing as well. Buck is currently in the planning stages of building his own craft brewery "Maverick Brewing" where he will make craft beers to serve in his own taproom and hopefully distribute to local businesses as well. Of course the Seattle market is pretty packed full of craft brewing so it is going to be very difficult to break into but Maverick is hoping that his connection with the Riot will help him to get a foothold in a saturated market and generate quick business. His feature brews will be his Riot Red Ale, Whaler's Whit, Hat Trick IPA, Seattle Stout, Samee Sour, Teddy Trippel, Dangles Dunkel, and I ran out of other names so just go with that.

Some of you might now that Tokek Takshak is exceptionally fond of Burritos. What you might not know is that he actually happens to own a small burrito shop in Manhattan, where he plans to live after moving from the party room in Vancouver. Dubbed 'Anger Burrito' in a sign hand-painted by Tokek himself, it used to be known as Burrito Depot or something like that until Tokek walked in one day, and threw enough money at the poor, confused, owner, to get him to leave the shop to Tokek. After being pelted with several fistfuls of cash, the former owner is reported to have shouted 'Fuck this crazy city and everyone in it' before taking the money and retiring to someplace far from New York. As for now, though, 'Anger Burrito' is a popular spot for fans of the Rage to gather after games. It's signature spicy burritos have generated much buzz within the city, and Tokek has somehow made back his initial investment already. We aren't all too sure whether he's been paying rent or not, though.

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Harvey Danger is going to start his own collection of international Hitmen. He will likely buy an old barbershop and have a secret door in the back, where if you knock four times while whistling the Friends theme song, it will open up and you'll automatically be entered into our fraternity. There will be a few hitmen per SHL and SMJHL city, because Harvey Danger is really upset with some of the things you people have to saying to him while on the ice and this is a smart way for payback.

You talk mean about my sister and mother? Enjoy having a redheaded small person being sent after you and you family, only stopping once he has eliminated you from playoff contention, if you know what I mean. You hit Harvey with bad bodycheck? Women also allowed in hitmen club, and this one will seduce you for years, meet your family and you'll fall in love, only for her to break your heart slowly over time. That's an emotional hitwoman.

Also we sell to you! Would you like a hitman for your hitman needs? Call us, or just stop by the barbershop! Just ask one of our barbers for a "haircut". They'll know what it means!

Otis B. Driftwood is both blessed and cursed to work for one Esa Anrikkanen. Esa is a hard working and dedicated GM. He can also be a big cheapskate. Esa has leveraged the friendship and respect Otis feels for him to gain an outrageously team friendly deal for the young defenseman.

Therefore, given the pittance of a salary Otis is paid by the Parm King, he has been forced to supplement his income in an unusual way. Mr. Driftwood has become a kept man.

As a professional hockey player Otis travels from town to town, staying a day here or there. His usual modus operandi is to dress in his custom tuxedo and head out to the lounge of the best hotel in the city. He will get a martini at the bar, light up an El Cheapo cigar and survey the scene. The ideal candidate for this particular hustle will be a wealthy widow or divorcée somewhere between the ages of 45 to 65. Otis will take his time sizing up the likely ladies, looking for that right combination of loneliness, naïveté, alcoholism and money. When he does find the right combination, he is charming, debonair, funny and very patient.

These women want to be loved and romanced. They want an adventure. They want to reconnect with youth and vitality. They want to be desired, wooed and eventually made love to, but not too fast. Otis is happy to give them all that and more, to provide a certain old fashioned chivalry and courtship. He will string things along , never moving too fast. In between trips into the city where they live, Otis will stay in contact through hand written letters. In this manner, Otis can have a different lady in every away city. He will stay at their place when in town and dine out with them, therefore saving his per diem money. He will accept little gifts discreetly. If they want to set him up with a small annuity and/or write him into the will, so much the better.

The basic rules are only one woman per town at a time. No overly religious gals and no teetotalers. He also doesn't shit where he eats, so no relationships in Calgary itself. If a meddlesome son or daughter tries to make trouble by hiring a lawyer or a P.I. , Otis simply keeps the law firm of Dewey, Cheatem and Howe on retainer to calm the troubled seas of probate.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

The Joe K business of choice is going to be his dream: Barktopia. Barktopia is a massive, indoor dog park located in Buffalo, NY (And probably a second branch in Calgary) that provides dog owners a lovely place to bring their pups during the long winters sustained by living in the northern climates. Barktopia is very large, and multi-tiered to give the dogs lots of space to run around. It also has state of the art fake grass, similar to some football fields, that excellently drain the dog’s “accidents”. We also will supply our members with the ability to keep their pets in the “Barktopia Hotel”, a form of boarding in case they go on a vacation. We will also offer doggy day care, and of course dog training classes, including socialization classes that are important to any young pupper. I love dogs, so having a place I can be around them at all times when I’m done playing hockey is a huge plus. Using my fame in my hometown and in my adopted hockey hometown can only help the business boom. (182)

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Tired of not getting the recognition you deserve for the funny comments or interesting pictures you have taken and posted? I´m here to help, Kalju Commenting. That is the name of my business, I will basically comment, like and share your comments on various social medias and forums - for a small fee of course. I could even come in and argue with you if you want, I read very little, so the comments I post will be ignorant and can make you look better in the eyes of other users when you tell me what is up.

The best way to contact me is by e-mail, since I´m focusing on hockey full time I might be busy at times, so don´t worry if couple days go by without contact from Kalju Commenting, but for example when we are traveling, spending time on hotels or sitting on team meetings, I can help you out and the possibility for long term deal is there, if you agree to do the long term - I come in and work on you on multiple days, that is in my opinion the better option if you want me to comment or have a conversation with or against you, can put more effort in the whole process.

Send me a message at: [email protected] and we can talk more about the price and details!

Canadians love pro wrestling. With the Hart family history and the promotions Stu Hart used to run pro wrestling has a long history in Canada and Kelowna is no different. Being the son of Macho Man Randy Savage and having been around SHL superstar my uncle Vlad Lidstrom I decided to make some extra money I would use my family connections and open a pro wrestling school. We felt there was enough demand and Lidstrom being retired he has plenty of time to run this school and during the season I would just be used to promote the business, In the SMJHL offseason I would become more fully involved. The Kelowna franchise has allowed me to use the arena to put on wrestling shows when it's not in use as long as the proceeds go to a local charity. This way Vilde gets exposure for the school to get potential clients in to make his money while doing good for his SMJHL community.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Everyone loves Pokemon and being able to say "Hey I beat so-and-so ROM hack" or "Hey look at my sick team of perfectly EV trained level 100's", but nobody wants to put in the time to do that in real time, and some people are too dumb to know about Fast Forward features on their emulators of choice (or they're actually using a recent game on a normal 3DS or something). In addition, I've heard tell that people are often in need of food for consumption purposes. That's where my new business model comes in, at the intersection of these two demands of the public. The company is called "Grind N' Dine" - part team of underpaid workers that are Pokemon experts and can quickly level up your team and beat every ROM hack imaginable, and part team of underpaid workers who prepare and serve food to guests as they wait. The business' main connection with my hockey career is that many fellow SHLers were the first clientele who were gullible enough to give the place a shot.

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

Well CFJ's business judging by his first name would be a Crossfit Workout Gym. Working with Black & Brave in the wrestling school in Iowa that CFJ's half brother Seth Rollins runs, CFJ looks to bring Crossfit to another level with his gym to provide professional trainers to help members with their diet plan and to see where each memeber wants to go with either losing weight, putting on muscle mass or gaining mass as well a little bit of fat as well. CFJ looks to bring a specfic based regiment to each member individually before having them go through with this intense workout plan. Having a guest appearances from Seth Rollins and Sheamus will give a good idea what members should look forward to when training at CFJ's Gym. It ties into hockey as well as local programs in Toronto and Winnipeg look to this program to build their players individual core strength as well agility and endurance.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

If there is one thing Geezus loves, it’s booze. For that reason, Geezus Kryyst has opened his own liquor storein Halifax with hopes to expand in the future. The concept is simple. The name of the liquor store is “Church”. The store is located in an abandoned church with stained glass windows and a steeple. By removing the pews, floor space is opened up for inventory. Angel’s Envy bourbon is always on sale and the wine section is labeled as “Water”. On Sundays in the off season Geezus Kryyst signs autographs and spends time in his player’s lounge, a converted sacristy that fitted with leather couches, three big screen TVs, a humidor, and a Jagermeister tap. The church tabernacle is converted into a trophy case with the top spot reserved for SHL championship ring. On Halifax gamedays there is a $6.66 discount on all purchases over $30. There is a second location in the works to be opened in Hamilton.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

Sophia Bennett’s business has been booming ever since she declared for the SMJHL. The business that she started back in high school has sky rocketed since she has become a professional hockey players. Her business is a dog walking business where you actually book somebody by an app on the android or iPhone. It’s called Bennett’s Canines and you can find it all over North America. The best feature is the dog owners can actually swipe and choose who they want to walk their dog if they’re available. It can be tough to leave your dog in someone else’s care if you don’t know them. Bennett has tied this into her hockey career by promoting it to her fellow teammates and it has been announced during some home games for advertisement. Sometimes the players surprise some users and show up to walk their dogs and make their day. Bennett is a lot busier now that she’s playing hockey but still takes the time to make this business work.

168 words

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Here's the deal. I love candy. Sweet sugary candy from the second it touches my tongue to the moment it's metabolized by my stomach acids, so naturally I liked Willy Wonka. That movie inspired me to open my own chocolate factory in Edmonton, where I currently live. I sell a variety of sweet treats, ranging from lollipops to gumdrops, but the specialty of the store is chocolate. Now, I would be a sucker if I opened a store without tying in my playing career with Edmonton and Kelowna to market the store. So I do that. I name my chocolate different kinds of hockey related terms. For example we have a blueberry infused chocolate called the blueline. And a dark chocolate called Paq's Tastebud Assist. And a chocolate with gold flakes called the Goalden Chocolate. It's all very gourmet and high brow and I make a fortune off of it and will continue to sell stupid chocolate.

[Image: xOtrQ61.gif]

[Image: 20180803_080842_rmedited.jpg]

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

As a culinary arts enthusiast, James Dekens has purchased a local restaurant location to open his new hockey sports bar. His bar will
boast fantastic food to go with entertainment of hockey on every television in the place. He has decided to open the restaurant bar in
downtown Grand Rapids. It seems the ideal place to be with the AHL team, the Grand Rapids Griffins driving the market for hockey in the
town. As the AHL affiliate of the Detroit Red Wings, the Griffins are one of the more popular AHL affiliates in the league, they regularly
sellout Van Andel Arena. With Dekens' location of choice, it should be a prime post-game watering hole in the heart of downtown GR. With
no finalized name, Dekens plans to hold a charity auction to kick off the restaurant opening, fans may bid on the opportunity to work with
Dekens and company in naming the hockey heaven. Only time will tell if Dekens profits from this business venture, but the odds are high that
Dekens has found his fallback in case his career were to come to a quick halt. Please check out Dekens facebook page for details on the grand
opening.

200 words.

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39