Create Account

Sunday Funday: Music

@LB. Red Flag - Billy Talent. He's not afraid of sharing his opinion about something even if it's an unpopular one.
@MWHazard - Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta. I just know Kendrick is his favourite rapper.
@ztevans - Sweet Home Alabama

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Benjamin Bleu: You're The Best Around - Joe Esposito
We all know Bleu is the best goalie in the SMJHL. Even if the stats don't show it, we all know it to be true.

Rex Kirkby: Pony - Ginuwine
That fateful night when Rex thought it was a great idea to have too much tequila and go to a strip club. He thought he'd make a better dancer than the performers, and promptly got himself kicked out.

Muhammad McLovin: Too Hot to Stop - The Bay-Kays
This guy loves Superbad so much, that whenever he steps out onto the ice, he dances like he's in the intro to the movie.

[Image: 400x200.jpg]

Maurizio Arrivabene - "Il Canto degli Italiani"

Lord knows we hear this one all the time in the Jets' locker room during F1 season. And yet he'll still tell you how "unlucky" it is to be a Ferrari fan. Here, let me pull out my violin real quick.

Jason Visser - "Hail to the King" by Avenged Sevenfold

He's now one of only five players ever to win the Sarmad Khan Trophy more than once. Hail to the King indeed.

Big Manious - "Much Too Young (To Feel This Damn Old)" by Garth Brooks

Manious remains one of the better defensive players for the Jets, but the mileage on those old bones are adding up and the rest of the league just keeps getting younger.

@LB. @ToeDragon84 @Bonk

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Johnny Yuma - Picturing Love by July Talk
Poor guy is always looking for love and gets shut down.

Joseph Lombardi - I'm Still Standing by Elton John
Lombardi has bounced around after being a 3rd pick and yet he always lands on his feet.

Ensio Kalju - Sabotage by Chisu
Kalju loves his Finnish roots and is always listening to music we do not understand

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

In the Texas Locker room:

Iam essellemm : Let it go - Frozen. The man lives by this moto when it comes to shooting the puck on net.

Beau Bent: A whole new world - Aladdin. This is how Beau faces the world everyday.

Vasily Horvat : Here comes the Boom - P.O.D. The man leads the team in hits.

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

Conor McGregor - The Foggy Dew (Obvious enough as we steadily approach a 32 county free state, McGregor of whom is a gigantic fan)

TJ Bayley - Turn It Up - CFO$ (Obvious enough again, is clearly a gigantic fan of the 5/10 looking WWE Wrestler, Bayley.)

Charles Walker - Your Love - The Outfield - I just want Charles to give me his love and nobody but Tony Lewis at the vocals and the late John Spinks on guitar will have the power to persuade him to lovingly embrace me.

After knowing my teammates for the past few seasons, I’ve decided to talk to Bob Burgen (@nobody), Richard Physt (@CptSquall) and Mikhail Lokitonov (@ml002). The songs I’ve noticed match all of them is as follows, Burgen is Blue – Parklife. Physty is Jungle – X Ambassadors & Jamie N Commons, and Loki is Welcome to the Breakdown – Rise Against. Bob’s fits him because it’s an English song for an English man. Physt’s fit him, because it’s such a good pump up song and gets your blood flowing when he gets ready to lay some people out on the ice. Loki’s fits him because well, it just really fits his personality.

@Rindiee Lil Pump - Esskeetit (Youthful, high energy, the new wave)

@Tomen Gzuz - Was Hast du Gedacht? (Yeah he disappeared, but what did you think? He wouldn't come back?)

@karey Underoath - A Boy Brushed Red Living in Black and White (Make sweet love to me Karey)

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

@"JumpierPancakes": Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavillion hipster trash
@Loganjj21 - Young Thug - With Them I can't understand most of what he says
@Durden - Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth durden is the oldest man on the team and was probably a kid when this came out

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

08-05-2018, 04:45 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: @karey Underoath - A Boy Brushed Red Living in Black and White (Make sweet love to me Karey)

Holy fuck I miss this song, such a good throwback. Thanks dude

@WannabeFinn
Fatlip - Sum 41
Although not Canadian, Finn exemplifies the very spirit of Sum 41:
- Almost white trash
- Isn't tough, but you don't want to go 1 v 1 because he's feisty and always goes hard.
- Intentionally searches for Smirnoff Ice's at a party because he likes them but doesn't want to admit it.

@Zombiewolf
White Noise
- Not very interesting
- White
- Makes noise
- But after a while after drawing him out, you miss him when he's gone. <3

@Rindiee
I See the Light - Tangled
- finally sees that being a good person makes the world a better place

Oliver Kovacs and Krištof Kovacs Brothers of Destruction Theme from WWE because they are brothers

Nathan Costco - "Smack my Bitch Up" - Prodigy because he's my backup, and therefore my bitch

Leshaun King "The Great Gates Of Kiev" which is Jerry "The King" Lawler's theme song. I'm not very inventive today.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

Charles Walker: "Afternoon Delight" by Starland Local Band because he always makes my afternoons so lovely and delightful. Also he's a skyrocket in flight.

Dermot Lavelle: "Skibbereen" by Ronnie Drew because he's a good son of Ireland intent on getting revenge on the Crown for dear old Skibbereen.

Eduard Selich: "Starman"by David Bowie because he was the star man waiting in the sky and finally he came back to meet me and he really blew my mind.

Pingy Pingu - The Kids Are Alright by Chloe x Halle...The youngest rook
Doug Dimmadome - You Reposted in the Wrong Dimmadome... his anthem
Alex Andani - Snowcone by Deadmau5... reminds him of lustful Latvia
Kristaps Ball - Ballin by Logic... Inspired by the prospect
Rafe Ulrich - We are Number One by Lazy town... 1st overall
Piotr Czerkawski - We Like Sportz by Lonely Island... baseball fan and what not
Manuel Gotze - To be king... :mufasa:
Julian O'Sullivan - The Less I Know The Better by Tame Impala...social butterfly
Patrick Brumm Jr - Cry Tunes by Donnie Dumphy...cold beeer
Artemi Berezin - Legend by The Score...won't stop 'til we're legends
Oisin Fletcher - Run This Town by Jay-Z ft. Rihanna...look at those points
Cameron Dubois - Mans not hot... :shaq: ay yo cabin
Spitfire - Mr. Rager by Kid Cudi... ragin'
Xander Green - I'm blue by Eiffel 65... the irony
Issac Kaiser - Homebound by DROELOE... heading home after this season
Dieter Dominique - I Love Bread by Parry Gripp...breadbo
Mia Landvik - Sweet Dreams by Eurhytmics...Knocks opponents out
Patrikov Bure- Stereo Sayan 3D... :shaqwater:

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

@karey Big Weenie by Eminem because he is a meany
@ThatDamnWalrus Malcom X by Royce da 5'9" because fuck you
@teztify Angel by Shaggy because he can do no wrong

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

@GeckoeyGecko - Tokek Takshak - Fichtl's Lied by Die Woodys - Takshak is a strange person, this song sounds like it came from Hansel and Gretel's nightmares, perfect match.
@Leppish - Geoff Moore - Barbie Girl by Aqua - He likes to sing this song a lot everywhere he goes. On the bench between shifts, in the penalty box, in the locker room before and after games, he's always singing this song.
@jcfbey01 - Kristaps Ball - Narkotik Kal by Hard Bass School - Recently, he discovered that his great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandparents were russian so he's been trying to embrace his more russian side, and that includes listening to the only good music genre - hardbass.