Create Account

Sunday Funday: Music

Dermot Lavelle - For the Love of Money (you've seen his contract)
Brynjar Tusk - I'm so Inactive (Radioactive parody, seems pretty self-explanatory)
Viktor Vorkampfer - Hit Me With Your Best Shot (because I don't like him or Pat Benatar)

Clint Eastwood: "Clint Eastwood" by Gorillaz
The guy's got a fucking song named after him, of course it's going here.
Liam O'Callaghan: anything by the Dropkick Murphys
He's an Irishman, and all Irishman love the Dropkick Murphys.
Alexander Zajac: "GOLD" by Brockhampton
The guy was a later pick turned into a stud, so he's definetly gold. Also, he loves Brockhampton.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Garbanzo = Ectasy of Gold. He's a western guy and likes them cowboys

Flacko = Lord Pretty Flacko Jodie 2. No brainer.

Odegard = Take on me. Norway, A-ha. Also (S)he cute.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Cory Knouse: 1000 Miles because I would walk 1000 miles to just see him tonight.
Connor Tanner: California Girls because his last name makes me think of tan people which California girls definitely are.
Tigole Bitties: Tits because I mean do I really need to explain it?

[Image: xOtrQ61.gif]

One of my all time favorites, called uhh AYULTA, JUYASCO. what that mean? Idk this one is clearly about Big Manious https://youtu.be/Q_sT9-4gNVY?t=5m49s
This song being performed on the streets of Guadalajara may not have a name, but it was actually written about Connor Blackwell, very fitting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU3ywxk2PpU
Then c gets the radio latas guy doing the chacarron https://youtu.be/HxB3B5o7wIM?t=1m1s

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Zach Evans - When I'm Sixty-Four by The Beatles, because, uh... Well, the man is getting old. Sixty-four is right around the corner for him, let's be real.

Corey Bearss - I Miss You by Blink-182 because I miss having him on my line :c Come back to me bb @CBear

Maurizio Arrivabene - Tall Man by Dolly Parton. Not the actual premise of the song, just the title. It's self-explanatory.

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

Joseph Lombardi - For this guy I went with Codeine by Trampled by Turtles. The reason is simple: Lombardi is addicted to painkillers and is always walking around the LR glassy eyed and zoned out. I don't know how he manages to play.

Liam O'Callaghan - For O'Callaghan I went with some Irish shit because, well because he's Irish so he has What's left of the Flag by Flogging Molly.

Herb Robert - I'm pretty sure with a name like this that this guy must be related to Robert Plant. So for him I chose Ramble on by Led Zeppelin

Troy McClure - Simpsons theme song for obvious reasons
Sachimo Zoidberg - Futurama theme song, again with the groening
Maui - Margaritaville, or any jimmy buffet song because beaches

[Image: Crawfling2.png]

walkin' out to the ice we like to blast this for JLP. its quite nice actually, very calming until we get out there and the horns start blasting. they make you feel invincible.

personally, Bottled Wind by Polar Bear Club is a go-to pump up song and it just to happens to remind me of rookie Whaler Max Mauldin. Anything to do with wastelands or waste for... some reason.

every time i'm lookin' up the ice at Eriks i end up singin' Ashes Away to myself. i do my damnedest but i just can't keep up with the kid.

Reginald McIntyre - Put Me in Coach - as a rookie, McIntyre is looking for all the playing time he can get, and its been paying off big time for the team

Yannick Berger - All I Do is Win - while the lyric isn't quite true, the sentiment is there and he's been leading the team to get as many wins as we have, even if its a small number

Cedric Moreau - Since You Been Gone - with his activity waning a bit, this feels like a proper sentiment as we've been struggling

[Image: 2v10l6s.png]

Hunter Jones: Probably the easiest of all, Thunder by ACDC
Mike Izzy: gotta be Welcome to the Jungle by GNR with Izzy Stradlin
Esa Anrikkanen: would have to be the Chicken Dance for Esa without a doubt

Here's Esa entertaining the crowd at intermission:

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Nik Scholz likes "Every Time We Touch" because he's German and so is Cascada.
Cory Knouse doesn't want anyone to know but he's a huge Bieber fan. I don't know why.
McIntyre actually likes Nickelback. I think it's because he likes everything the same every single time.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

kevin maddox = Cowboys From Hell, just fucking because.

Troy (team Czechoslovakia teammate) = Lets Get it On, cause we like to get it on

DMS = Sandstom, cause its the only techno.or edm or whatever i know....love you smytty

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2018, 10:04 PM by GoonerBear.)

Shoyu Kikkoman - Folsom Prison Blues - leads the Rage in PIM

Yannick Berger - Tubthumping - he gets knocked down but he gets up again (leads the Rage in hits taken)

Mikael Talo - Gonna Fly Now - has actually won a fight (and it was impressive to watch when he did)

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2018, 10:28 PM by tweedledunn.)

Power Mustache by The Vandals - Kelly Rivet : his mustache is a thing of great power, many fear it
Stop by Spice Girls - Chris Partridge : stopping pucks is this man's job and his fav movie as a child was spice world
Don't Blame Me by Taylor Swift - Jack Tanner : what he says everytime he deflects a puck in our own net and he has a tswift tattoo on his heart

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]