Create Account

Sunday Funday: Music

Viktor Vorkampfer - Aequinoctium by Schelmish, because he's an angry German drunk.

Brynjar Tusk - Majesty by Ghost, because he's an angry Swedish drunk.

Charles Walker - You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar, But I Feel Like A Millionaire by Queens of the Stone Age, because he's an angry American drunk.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Tatu Mäkelä - "Move bitch get out the way" - Because while I love the dude, he is a fucking bitch.

Viktor Marius "Power" - No one man should have all that power to be a sig Gawwwd

Gottlieb-Odilo-Dankward McZehrl "Great Balls of Fire" - Do I really need to explain this? McZ is the balls king!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Chris York -- Born for greatness -- Because he carries the team .. mostly
Ti-Guy Emond -- Hit me with your best shoot -- He's the best at checking and fighting in the team
Mikhail Lokitonov -- No more Mr. Good Guy -- He's rocking goals without penalties
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2018, 01:34 AM by DanbyRem.)

Bottas - Kiss - I Was Made For Lovin' You - Lovable guy who looks out and loves everyone equally on the Panthers.
Mongoose87 - James Blunt - You're Beautiful - He is a beautiful soul
JT3 - Kenny Loggins - Highway to the Dangerzone - His Discord pic is of Archer, that is why.

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

Zanarkand Abes - Whatever, Whenever - TTNG - The man's even in goals/assists, clearly proving that he can do... whatever. whenever.

Angelo Odjick - Sledgehammer - The Fall of Troy - Odjick knows how to hit, and how to hit hard. Like a Sledgehammer and, coincidentally, like this song.

Dwayne Wyder - Don't Try - Everything Everything - With 0 minutes played this year, it's clear that our man Dwayne subscribes to this theory.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

08-05-2018, 05:02 PMdankoa Wrote: @"JumpierPancakes":  Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavillion hipster trash
@Loganjj21 - Young Thug - With Them I can't understand most of what he says
@Durden - Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth durden is the oldest man on the team and was probably a kid when this came out

I just 3ant 5o point out that that's a fantastic fucking album holy shit. So good.

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2018, 03:37 AM by Waters.)

Nour Harrak "Ratchet Happy Birthday - Drake"@nour is a very stupid person who likes bad songs
Oliver Konig "Super Saiyan Superman - Denzel Curry" @Sleepy has great taste and he is a great person
Ronnie Westbrook "Norf Norf - Vince Staples" @Gooney thinks he's doing real gang shit up in pickering because he's also incredibly stupid

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2018, 04:03 AM by Tomen.)

GOD McZehrl - "Great Balls of Fire" that's a no brainer
Dermot Lavelle - "Rocky Road to Dublin" couldn't think of a better song to fit an Irish
Alexis Metzler - "Down Under" I mean the guy is from Down Under so an easy choice here

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Daddy Mack - Notorious B.I.G - Points
Most points in team

Kata Vilde - Djamila - Brickwall
You know best goalie in smjhl

Elias Svensson - Charlotte Cardin - Big Boy
6´6 tall big Swedish defenseman

Daddy Mack - Life of a Mack by Kossisko. I believe that is pretty self explanatory.

Cash Savage - I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred. Cash is a sexy motherfucker, hands down.

Deku Izuku - I Took a Pill in Ibiza by Mike Posner. For whatever reason, whenever I see Izuku, I think of Ibiza and this song.

[Image: CcdSfiJ.png]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2018, 08:23 AM by Alex Mack.)

Esa Anrikkanen has a classic song he plays in the locker room before each game, it's become an expected tradition to hear Lose Yourself by Eminem which fits him because he loses everything, car keys, phone numbers etc.

Nicholas Pedersen can be seen on the ice practicing his figure skating about an hour before practice to the Carpenters - Superstar, sometimes you can catch tears in his eyes as he's coming off the ice. We think it's because the song reminds him of his old high school hockey coach Gary Mielo.

Mike Izzy plays Duran Duran's hungry like the wolf in a constant loop, he says it get's his blood pumping before getting on the ice.

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]

Tor Tuck - Hoghway to the danger zone - Tuck is a hard nosed guy that takes no shit from anyone.

Cory Knouse - All I Do is win - in a semi ironic understone Knouse is known for always losing to the Winnipeg Jets in round one.

Barbie Tanner - Barbie girl - She has been teased with this song ever since she was a. Little girl

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]