Create Account

ThatIrishFellow 8/19
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2018, 06:04 PM by ThatIrishFellow.)

[Image: sig-colour.gif]

[Image: kiko.jpg]

[Image: kiko_2.jpg]

[Image: kiko_scare.jpg]

[Image: ThatIrishFellow.gif]
[Image: SMJHL-Scarecrows.png]
[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Sig 1: 5/10

Dunno how to really grade this piece as I’m not used to submissions like this but I’ll give it as I think there’s some effort involved. I’m more than open to giving it a higher grade if you think a 5 is too low.

Sig 2: 7/10

A lot of improvement in this one. Not a bad stock but I would raise down the oppacity a little. Jersey swap isn’t bad but I would use the warp tool and align with the shoulders to make it seem more realistic. Minor thing but I would also switch the places of text and render with each other so the render is skating towards the text u kno.

Sig 3/4: 6/10

Some stocks but text and randomness of logos in both isn’t great. I would drop the logos and do the text like u did in the 2nd piece for both of them.

2.3M

[Image: 3.png]

08-20-2018, 11:26 AMJSS Wrote: Sig 1: 5/10

Dunno how to really grade this piece as I’m not used to submissions like this but I’ll give it as I think there’s some effort involved. I’m more than open to giving it a higher grade if you think a 5 is too low.

Sig 2: 7/10

A lot of improvement in this one. Not a bad stock but I would raise down the oppacity a little. Jersey swap isn’t bad but I would use the warp tool and align with the shoulders to make it seem more realistic. Minor thing but I would also switch the places of text and render with each other so the render is skating towards the text u kno.

Sig 3/4: 6/10

Some stocks but text and randomness of logos in both isn’t great. I would drop the logos and do the text like u did in the 2nd piece for both of them.

2.3M

Hey thanks for the detailed feedback, I appreciate it! I'll try to incorporate these into my new designs. Smile

[Image: ThatIrishFellow.gif]
[Image: SMJHL-Scarecrows.png]
[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]