Create Account

S43 WJC Czechs Captains Announcement

Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia

Here at Czechoslovakia, we are proud to announce the Captains and A-Captains of the S32 WJC!

C- Cash Savage @Cash savage
- One of the Kelowna Knights best players, Cash Savage was named the Czechs Captain for the S43 WJC. Both a leader on and off the ice, Cash Savage embodies what the new Czech Hockey is, young, fast, and has a high Hockey IQ. I am confident that Savage will lead the young Czechs to another victory, making them 3-time WJC winners. 

A- Troy McClure III  @Troy_McClure03
- As one says Czechoslovakia youth, one of the names that come to mind id TMIII, one of the best Defensemen in the SMJHL. Troy lead the relatively young Colorado Raptors team to a successful regular season run, only ending up losing in the 1st playoff round. Troy embodies the leadership, leading the veteran Defenseman and the rookies alike on the Raptors and now the Czech National team. 

A- Oliver Kovacs @KillTheArchitect
- Last but certainly not least, the last Assistant Captain selected to help lead the Czechs to greatness is Oliver Kovacs. Oliver is a rookie in the SMJHL and a highly touted prospect for the S43 SHL draft. Oliver is also an Assistant Captain for the mostly rookies, Halifax Raiders, being of the best point produces for all rookies. Now, Oliver is looking to help the veterans guide the rookies to victory again.

Congrats to these 3 great players. They will wear the letters proud. Go Czecholoslavkai

Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

No way?! Thank you so much to the Czechoslovakian management. I promise I won't let any of you down. This is a huge honor!

[Image: 9d3oxij.png] [Image: 8xyKeyf.png]
[Image: KillTheArchitect.gif]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

woooohoooooooo im honored, love you boisss

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

Congrats bois lead us to victory!

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

It is nice to be under the mindful and frankly hung leadership that is @Cash savage

Lets do it to it 'mates!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

I would call you guys communists again, but all of the captains are good people so it would feel wrong. Congrats guys!

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

08-22-2018, 02:51 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: It is nice to be under the mindful and frankly hung leadership that is @Cash savage

Lets do it to it 'mates!

Correction, its Extremely well hung.

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

grats boys! that threepeat is on its way

Czechoslovakia