Create Account

The Luking Cast feat. Muerto. Episode 3

The Luking Cast. Episode 3

Luke and I are joined by the always stimulating @Muerto on our third episode. The three of us can go on forever, so its a bit of a longer one.

- First 30 minutes. We look over Muerto's last two players, was interesting to hear that perspective as a new player.
- Second 30 minutes. Go over the first round of the pick, commentary on who was taken and why.
- Last hour. Go over the rest of the draft doing thumbs up/down and commenting on picks.

With such a deep class it's hard not to give everyone a thumbs up. But we tried to, cause otherwise it be pretty dull hearing "good player, good pick, here's why..." for every pick, so we threw in a few thumbs downs to break the monotony, So don't take it personally if you got one, we love you :D

The Luking Cast. Ep. 3

p.s. We'll change names to through the Luk-ing glass, but was a bit lazy to change it for this one.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Very long episode :zoomyeyes:

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

"So don't take it personally if you got one, we love you :D "

Bahhh. Instead just say "If you don't like it, go fuck yourself."

I listened and enjoyed

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Good listen guys.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Ilike

[Image: Faceoffs-sig1.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2018, 11:28 AM by Dangles13.)

Fuck, I miss you @Muerto

Also, if @King and @"luketd" profile more veteran members and their players I would be in heaven.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

09-02-2018, 11:23 AMDangles13 Wrote: Fuck, I miss you @Muerto

Also, if @King and @"luketd" profile more veteran members and their players I would be in heaven.

Definitely something we plan to do.

Currently thinking of creative ways to bring on other Pride rookies and think of topics we could talk with them about that other would find interesting.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

09-02-2018, 11:33 AMKing Wrote: Definitely something we plan to do.

Currently thinking of creative ways to bring on other Pride rookies and think of topics we could talk with them about that other would find interesting.

Could always try to pair a rookie with a similar veteran and give them some loft expectations to live up to.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

these podcasts are like crack

[Image: 3.png]

Ilike

Quality as always fellas

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

pride

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]