Create Account

Karey (Marius-BUF) Punishment / Update Rule Addition

09-05-2018, 09:44 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: I can’t wait for y’all to audit every player in the leagues updates and apply the same ridiculous punishment to anyone else who made a mistake

*Multiple mistakes

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018, 09:49 PM by Loganjj21.)

Finn your fucking stupid there was no accident at all the dumb Fuck claimed tasks that included huge teps, stop sticking up for a cheat and let the pussy own it

09-05-2018, 09:30 PMClint Eastwood Wrote: Ahhh. Mistakes happen. I remember when bloos got punished for a similar thing back in the SMJHL a while back. That sucks

I got a 9 game suspension for 50 extra TPE, which was fair to me. I personally think the suspension should be a bit less, with the fines for the updaters larger

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

That's fucking stupid

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

09-05-2018, 09:47 PMLoganjj21 Wrote: Finn your fucking retarded there was no accident at all the dumb Fuck claimed tasks that included huge teps, stop sticking up for a cheat and let the pussy own it

And that might be a suspension. Yikes

What pussy made the rule I can’t call someone what they are smh

09-05-2018, 09:47 PMLoganjj21 Wrote: Finn your fucking stupid there was no accident at all the dumb Fuck claimed tasks that included huge teps, stop sticking up for a cheat and let the pussy own it

english when

[Image: 3.png]

09-05-2018, 09:40 PMLoganjj21 Wrote: I don’t think any updater should be punished other than the one whose team it was to update them. Updating is the most aids job on the site there is you don’t realize how stressful and a headache it is to update some of you

Updates arent that hard and they definitely arent STRESSFUL

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

everyone wants to fine the updaters higher and i feel personally attacked

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Lmao this is great

09-05-2018, 09:26 PMWally Wrote: ———————————
MARIUS RULE
Lastly… from this moment forward ALL UPDATE THREADS in SHL and SMJHL must also contain your updated seasonal TPE cap (ex. S43 3/40). If it is not listed when your updater processes updates, you WILL be skipped for the week of updates.
———————————

If this wasn't already a rule then yeah the punishment is fucking yikeserino

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

@JSS I passed all the college English I need

1. That's what you get for cheating.

2. Why don't people already keep track of their capped TPE in their updates? So lazy.

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]

09-05-2018, 09:51 PMadamantium Wrote: everyone wants to fine the updaters higher and i feel personally attacked

Hold me adam

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

09-05-2018, 09:51 PMLoganjj21 Wrote: @JSS I passed all the college English I need

surprised you made it past grade 4

[Image: 3.png]