Create Account

Avs 18-19 season discussion

Popcorn Soooo I like the EK65 Trade and the implications it will have for us.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Tomen you're an avs fan?!

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

ottawa tanking is about as good of a deal as we could of gotten for the dutchy trade. im hype for this season, so much promise

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2018, 05:10 PM by Tomen.)

09-13-2018, 04:50 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: Tomen you're an avs fan?!

Wouldn't call myself a real fan, fan but yeah Avs are the franchise I follow. Since my dad got me NHL 06 just fell in love with the team back then.

Also Sakic is one of the few non-Russian players that I love.

Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12

Just curious is anyone else lives in Colorado? Avs are having their first ever Fan Fest next weekend and I'm making the trip from Springs.

Man, we got so many of us now. Not just me and gorlab anymore :')

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

I might be wrong but I think @Beaver is also an Avs fan?

As for the other question I am not even in NA, rip

Tough game last night but hey at least hockey is back. I'm excited to see how the team performs once the games matter.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

Out of state fan checking in.

Fucking love the Karlsson trade. Been binging highlights of Hughes, Kakko, and Podkolzin. Going to be an extremely fun season to follow.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

Martin Kaut is one of your prospects. Him. I really like him!

09-19-2018, 09:40 PMClint Eastwood Wrote: Martin Kaut is one of your prospects. Him. I really like him!

He's adorable like a puppy. Not who I would've taken there but no complaints so far.

[Image: 31350a6483742b298a36d238a2d73cc5.png]
[Image: f4aca09add6ea655e2c7ba8902062dbd.png]

AC | Bank | Claims

Delicious minnesota tears.

AC | Bank | Claims

Dominant and lopsided wins by the Avs. The Kerfoot/Jost duo was....really, really good.

Hello new members that are Avs fans. Show yourselves and we can be happy together. As a reminder:

[Image: 954f6218a7c29e3f2a4ec604f328acbf.png]

AC | Bank | Claims