Create Account

Seattle Coach Releases Statement

A statement released by Seattle winger, Elias Lindstrom, has put some heat on Seattle's head coach, Cody Black. Lindstrom, unhappy with his ice-time took to public avenues to express his displeasure. The disgruntled veteran is apparently contemplating retirement from the league, this is not the first time this rumour has been heard in the hockey world. After the trade sent the winger to the Riot franchise, there were rumblings that Lindstrom was at the end of his hockey journey. In an effort to get to the bottom of this, we reached out to coach Black for a statement, he had this to say:

"Lindstrom is upset with his ice-time? Perhaps if he showed up to practice or team meetings once in a while he could get some input or learn why things are the way they are. I like Lindstrom, he's been a good player in this league for a long time. The problem I have with him is that he could have been a great player but he isn't willing to work for it, how do I give someone like him more opportunity when I got a guy isn't as talented but works his butt off? I understand the frustration and I try to give everyone what they want when I can; right now, Seattle is chasing a playoff spot and having players like Selich and Lindstrom on our third line is absolutely great as they are feasting on the weaker competition.

I was a player in this league for a long time too, I know what it takes to make it and I know that there is more to coaching than just putting guys on a line together. When a "loyal" player like Elias calls his teammates and their efforts to bond "super annoying" you have to expect some those comments to rub some of the guys the wrong way. I now have to soothe egos and play peacekeeper instead of focusing on our next opponents."

Coach Black did not mince words and we are left to wonder what the aftermath of all this will be. It sounds like Seattle is going to be losing a good winger sooner rather than later and we wonder how this will affect the Seattle management's reputation around he league. If Seattle misses the playoffs this season there could be some fireworks this offseason.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

coach black is an abhorrent coach

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

i dont think I've ever spoken to elias lindstrom

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Talking isn't annoying, but tagging 5 times a day is.

Also, no point updating a player who I plan to retire. Smile

I wish I would have went harder with Lindstrom, but I didn't.

That's why I'm recreating. Hopefully coming back as a Magnus Jakobsen 2.0

E5 Dangles recreating.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

09-15-2018, 08:01 PMBlues Wrote: coach black is an abhorrent coach

You finna get traded, bitch ass.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]