Create Account

The Big Slappy Hour #127! (Sprint, not a marathon)

Actual photo of Bonk at home

[Image: xoldmanwithtattoos.jpg.pagespeed.ic.4Rp5ogprg-.jpg]

Please Bonk, put a shirt on. It’s just too much hotness on display at once.

Anyway......the latest Big Slappy comes in at a very reasonable hour and five minutes. We didn’t have a ton of questions and managed to not ramble on endlessly. This one is tight and well put together, just like Bonk

Alright then, here is The Big Slappy Hour #127!

https://soundcloud.com/mesbonk/the-big-slappy-hour-127

Thanks to Rice and Argar for questions and comments.

P.S. @Steelhead77 , we have some congrats for you in this one.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Listened to this while driving to Myrtle Beach at 4:30 in the morning yesterday. It was nice to have company while waiting for the sun to come up.

The, ahem, message was relayed, @Bonk. That's about all I can say in response to that, lol. It was not met with eagerness.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

11-18-2018, 04:15 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Actual photo of Bonk at home

[Image: xoldmanwithtattoos.jpg.pagespeed.ic.4Rp5ogprg-.jpg]

Please Bonk, put a shirt on. It’s just too much hotness on display at once.

Jealous much

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

1 hour and 5 minutes? oh noooooo! what have you gentleman done!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

What are you prepared to bribe me with to make me stick around?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2018, 11:18 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Fellas, the slappy N Bonk theme song (childrens organ version) at around 52 minutes in was tremendous...
Id like to formally request that you find a way to add that each pod!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

11-18-2018, 11:17 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Fellas, the slappy N Bonk theme song (childrens organ version) at around 52 minutes in was tremendous...
Id like to formally request that you find a way to add that each pod!

All credit to @ArGarBarGar on that one. He introduced it to us a couple of episodes back. It is now the official BSH intermission music.

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2018, 10:11 PM by Bonk.)

11-18-2018, 11:02 PMAvakael Wrote: What are you prepared to bribe me with to make me stick around?

I believe we would be prepared to offer the following:

1. The enjoyment of watching a SHL player you created grow and become a superstar and then watch that superstar regress into an old washed up has been. Just to do it all over again.

2. The continued audio enjoyment of Slappy and myself making crude jokes and having riveting SHL discussion for your pleasure. We will even answer your questions.

3. In addition, we promise not to give fantasy draft advice to any players assigned to your group, excluding ourselves.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

11-19-2018, 09:59 PMBonk Wrote:
11-18-2018, 11:02 PMAvakael Wrote: What are you prepared to bribe me with to make me stick around?

I believe we would be prepared to offer the following:

1. The enjoyment of watching a SHL player you created grow and become a superstar and then watch that superstar regress into an old washed up has been. Just to do it all over again.

2. The continued audio enjoyment of Slappy and myself making crude jokes and having riveting SHL discussion for your pleasure. We will even answer your questions.

3. In addition, we promise not to give fantasy draft advice to any players assigned to your group, excluding ourselves.

I'm Slappy and I approve this message.