Create Account

BIG SIGNING COMING

12-16-2018, 02:06 PMJT3 Wrote:
12-16-2018, 04:54 AMSnussu Wrote: 7.5mil contract with Tampering. I guess we going to know who tampered Logan. (I think its LAP. What about you guys?)

I think it's the North Stars, cause i can make shit up too!

If you knew anything at all you would know LAP already gave Logan a chance to prove himself seasons ago and he blew it. He's not welcome here.

Just memeing bc Bottas

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

12-16-2018, 02:13 PMDangles13 Wrote: The punishment will be as follows: Logan's contract is doubled in term and cap hit each season.

Honestly shutting down the team would be an easier sentence that that

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

12-16-2018, 02:27 PMml002 Wrote:
12-16-2018, 02:13 PMDangles13 Wrote: The punishment will be as follows: Logan's contract is doubled in term and cap hit each season.

Honestly shutting down the team would be an easier sentence that that

Far less fun for me though.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

12-16-2018, 04:54 AMSnussu Wrote: 7.5mil contract with Tampering. I guess we going to know who tampered Logan. (I think its LAP. What about you guys?)

Can they do that with 1/2 of their GMs suspended for being a dink?

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

Was never fit to don the black and silver anyway

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Smh

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho