Create Account

Trade Tree: How Tez's Edmonton Mini-Dynasty Was Born
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2019, 12:42 AM by Beaver.)

Code:
4791 words

So a long time ago I got it in my head to do a series on SHL trade trees and with Luke's very sexy Trade History spreadsheet up as well as my bank account finally approaching ‘E’ now is the perfect time to get back into it. The Eric Lindros trade tree might be the most famous but people have mapped out the trees for everyone from Wayne Gretzky to Cam Neely to Brad Lukowich so I think the concept will be familiar to most users - take a trade then track where each of the pieces involved go, what they become, and what they're exchanged for. The end result is something like this:
[Image: jk0uw6g.jpg]

[Notes: Paul Stastny became a UFA following the 2013/14 season and signed in St. Louis to end that branch.
Ryan Wilson became a UFA following the 2014/15 season and went to the KHL to end that branch.
Stefan Elliott was traded to Arizona for Brandon Gormley, who ended the last branch of the tree when he wasn't qualified by the Avalanche following the 2015/16 season and signed in New Jersey.]

So as we can see here a big trade can have crazy ripple effects for seasons and seasons afterward - 24 in the above case. Trade pieces are flipped, rights are exchanged, and draft picks develop long after the original pieces have retired. As an example, the pieces that the Nordiques received in exchange for Eric Lindros included draft picks in 11 different drafts from 1993 to 2009 and 16 different players that won a Stanley Cup in Colorado. I didn't expect to see anything quite that crazy in the SHL but, well you'll see.

--

The first one I’m going to look at is this trade between the Los Angeles Panthers and Edmonton Comets from June 20th, 2012 in which the following assets were moved:

[Image: TeamBarPanthers.png]
Receive:
S9 Edmonton 2nd round pick (12th overall)
S10 Winnipeg 1st round pick
Danglee Ciddzz (S8 right wing)
Matt Kruze (S5 center/wing)

[Image: 4v0kgi.png]
Receive:
S9 Los Angeles 1st round pick (5th overall)
S9 Las Vegas 3rd round pick (31st overall)
S10 Los Angeles 2nd round pick

This trade also, since it clearly wasn’t complicated enough, had the following condition:
Quote:The deal is revoked if at least one of Edmonton’s 3 preferred prospects (known to LA) were not available at 5th overall

(also check out those logos)

Luckily Edmonton got one of their preferred prospects so this beauty of a trade went through. Kind of, at least.

Why did I choose this trade to start out with? Well I was looking for a few things that this trade offered.

First, I wanted an old trade - one that had plenty of time to branch out and shape the league for seasons to come. There are plenty of interesting trades, like this one for example, that haven’t yet had time to fully shape the league. I haven’t looked into what those draft picks turned into but the players eventually selected haven’t had an opportunity to really become stars in the league yet. Of course, this was a complication for me since I’m relatively new so no trade made during my time on the site would be old enough for my preference so I just looked around at some old threads that had a ton of replies to find some potential ones.

Second, I wanted at least one team to receive a lot of assets. The more assets they received, the more likely the trade was to produce a great, expansive trade tree that I could spend a bunch of words talking about. I also wanted a lot of those assets to be draft picks because those tend to be more liquid than players. Since this is a sim league that we all do for fun there is a human element that dissuades GMs from trading their active players that they’ve become friendly with. Obviously there are many examples of active players being traded but generally draft picks are more likely to be traded and, in turn, more likely to spread the branches of the tree.

Third, I wanted the team that received a lot of assets to go on to have success because that gives the article an angle of seeing how the team was built that just isn’t there if the team doesn’t go on to win. So in the trade I chose I could’ve focused on either side of the tree but I went with Edmonton because they ended up winning the S13, S15, and S16 championships. Los Angeles certainly wasn’t hurting after this trade, winning in S17 and making Challenge Cup appearances in S22 and S24, but a trade that helped build a team that won 3 championships in 4 seasons is more interesting than a trade that helped build a team that was simply solid. There’s something to be said for tackling a trade tree from a “missed opportunities” angle but even that almost necessitates exploring the other side of the trade. For now I just wanted to focus on tracking one tree that wound up finding success.

So, without further adieu, I present the Edmonton Comets/Blizzard trade tree:
[Image: 7ZbjYKG.png]

Yikes. Yeah so some explanation is necessary. The trade starts in the top right, just because one of the original assets (S9 5th overall) grew into a much larger branch than the others and in general goes in chronological order from top to bottom. This isn’t a hard-and-fast rule, however, because Tommy Creller was the last piece traceable back to this trade and he’s a few rows from bottom.

Red bubbles are dead ends. These are players that retired as a Blizzard, left the Blizzard in free agency, or otherwise never returned any assets for the team as well as draft picks that became passes.

Bubbles with bold names and gold highlight are players that won at least one championship while in Edmonton. As you can see a lot of major pieces on those Cup-winning teams are traceable back to this one trade.

And finally, there is one dead end that isn’t marked in red. A S15 1st round pick that was acquired in exchange for Zach Cuff. It appears that this pick was used to draft Riko Muerto but as we’ll see the S15 draft page isn’t exactly friendly to later observers. I kept it as a question mark but if it was, in fact, Riko Muerto then the trade tree lives on. He was traded for Friedrich Muller and Nils Wahlstrom. Muller’s rights were traded for Barney Stinson’s rights and Wahlstrom was traded for Aviad Ratzon and West Kendall’s S25 2nd. Stinson was later traded to Seattle for Edmonton’s S35 1st and 2nd. Edmonton’s S35 1st was, of course, a key piece in the most recent trade tree candidate. It was moved to Hamilton which they used to draft Robert Phelps and Edmonton got the pick they used to draft Mike Izzy back for it. So, if Muerto was selected with the pick involved in that trade (and there aren’t any other gaps in the process - I didn’t vet this branch) then this trade tree is very much still alive and well. For the purposes of this article I’m going to leave that branch open-ended for now, however. There are also some mistakes that I found thanks to Luke's trade history but I made that trade tree so long ago I don't have the file anymore, just a screenshot, and I'm not interested in re-doing it.

Anyway, one of the other things I was looking for was some juicy drama surrounding the trade - though this isn’t exactly in short supply around these parts and goes hand-in-hand with looking at topics with tons of replies. I obviously wasn’t around for this trade so I don’t have a full appreciation for how drama surrounding it but it’s clear just by reading through the topic that it was fairly entertaining. First of all, some people suggested that Edmonton traded one of the picks they received before or during the draft, nullifying the takesy-backsy condition, but I don’t see a trade where that happens. They then came in later to say that they had the opportunity to void the trade at the draft but chose not to, seemingly indicating that Teemu Nurmi - their pick at 5th overall - was on their list of preferred prospects. Second, there were several references to drama in the draft chat. However straight information about that whole episode is hard to come by and it seems like around this time ripping on the Comets was the league’s past time so anybody around during that time that could shed some light on it is more than welcome to. Third, based on comments in the S9 draft thread it looks like Edmonton’s preferred prospects were in fact all gone before their picked at 5th - possibly sniped by a trade up. If Edmonton's claim that they could have nullified this trade is true then that adds a very delicious angle to everything that follows.

No matter the truth, we’re off to a good start.

When the dust settled, Edmonton walked away from the S9 draft with Teemu Nurmi at 5th overall and Riku Showron at 31st.

The day before the S10 draft, Edmonton packaged the S10 2nd round pick they had acquired in our trade plus Manhattan’s 2nd rounder, that had been passed around like a hot potato, as part of a deal that brought in Manhattan’s 1st round pick (4th overall) as well as a 3rd rounder. With those picks Edmonton drafted Alexander Andrezjeck and Alexei Bernitrov and since they also had the 1st and 5th overall selections they were feeling pretty good about their future. Andrezjeck would go on to play on all three championship teams.

But we’re not done with the S10 draft by any stretch. The same day Seth made that last trade he also traded away Teemu Nurmi, the player selected 5th overall in S9, to Toronto as part of a blockbuster trade in its own right that brought Christopher Raymond, Toronto’s S10 1st (2nd overall), and Toronto’s S10 2nd (15th overall) to Edmonton.

And finishing off his flurry of moves, Seth traded away 2nd overall plus the 3rd round pick he’d gotten the day before in the Andrezjeck trade and their S11 4th rounder to the Buffalo Thunder (ancestor of the New England Wolfpack, not the Stampede) in exchange for 1st overall. At some point, Edmonton had owned 4 of the top 5 picks in the S10 draft and 7 of the 12 first rounders.

Fresh off some significant wheeling and dealing we enter a relatively quiet period for Edmonton on the trade front. Their current assets from the original trade were:
Riku Showron (S9 3rd)
Alexander Andrezjeck (S10 1st)
Michael Haan (S10 1st)
Michael McKorsy, Jr. (S10 2nd)
Christopher Raymond

At some point in the intervening weeks it looks like the rise of @teztify began as he spearheads the next trade we’re interested in: sending Michael McKorsy, Jr. to Hartford (again, ancestor of New England) in exchange for Jaska Tillikainen. Despite looking like a nothing trade at the time, this would wind up proving interesting down the line.

That trade is followed a month later by Edmonton sending Christopher Raymond and their S11 1st rounder (2nd overall) to Hamilton in exchange for Kevin Lebacon, the rights to Tom Corcoran and Ronan O’Keeffe, and Hamilton’s 3rd rounder in S12. Yet another blockbuster in this tree. Lebacon I believe was a former GM or perhaps Head Office or something of the sort so that was a good acquisition, plus they ended up signing both O’Keefe and Corcoran. This trade was my original plan for the trade tree, as you can see in the image it brought 2 championship-winning players to Edmonton directly and the other two pieces directly brought in 4 more. This branch of the tree is where Edmonton really starts stockpiling future champions. Really interested in looking at how this trade worked out for Hamilton, I believe they won the championship in the following season. Perhaps a future article.

The next day, the McKorsy trade becomes interesting as Tillikainen was flipped to West Kendall for the rights to Jed Mosley and the Platoon’s S12 4th rounder. They sign Mosley, securing all three of the players whose rights they traded for.

A week later another asset was on the move as Edmonton gets involved in a three-way with Los Angeles and West Kendall that saw West Kendall’s S12 4th rounder (plus a 3rd) moved for James Neugsbaur.

Somewhere around this point Edmonton releases or loses Showrun, so their haul stands at:
Alexander Andrezjeck (S10 1st)
Michael Haan (S10 1st)
Jed Mosley
James Neugsbaur
Kevin Lebacon
Ronan O’Keefe
Tom Corcoran
HAM S12 3rd

If you take a gander at Edmonton’s championship-winning rosters some of those names will look familiar, but we’re not done yet. Another three-way saw the Hamilton S12 3rd round pick (plus two unrelated roster players) moved for Draco Malfoy and West Kendall’s S13 5th.

Yet another blockbuster trade in this saga came in February in yet another three-way trade. Kevin LeBacon was sent back to Hamilton and just an absolute shitload of pieces were shuffled around. Edmonton came out of the deal with Markus Dahl, Zach Cuff, Frank Fencepost, and an S14 3rd round pick from Texas.

Edmonton stayed active in the trade market around that trade, acquiring players like Mike Honcho, Ideen Fallah, and Smirnov Light whose names are still familiar these days, but it wasn’t until the following April that another trade thread relevant to our tree happened. It saw Ronan O’Keefe heading to Texas to replace Wadey as GM in exchange for Simo Hayha and a 3rd rounder. This thread accomplished exactly what it set out to, bamboozling people at the time as well as people in the future (me) who believed it was a real trade and not a late April Fools. O’Keefe would remain on Edmonton.

Draco Malfoy was shipped out (along with Braden Carlzner and a pick) a few months later, in the offseason after Edmonton won the S13 championship, in exchange for Gene Parmesan, Rayne Summers, and Minnesota’s 2nd round pick (17th overall). All-in-all about half of Edmonton’s S13 championship team could trace their acquisition back to the original trade:
Alexander Andrezjeck
Braden Carlzner
Tom Corcoran
Zach Cuff
Markus Dahl
Frank Fencepost
Michael Haan
Draco Malfoy
Jed Mosley
James Neugsbaur
Ronan O'Keefe

Zach Cuff was then sent to New England in exchange for Dickie Adua and Manhattan’s S15 1st - the pick discussed earlier which was most likely used to draft Riko Muerto and which very possible became Teddy Cuddles down the line.

Rayne Summers was then traded to Los Angeles along with a 4th in exchange for Sven Wolf, a 2nd, and $1.5m. It seems all the players involved here were inactive so another minor trade but again one which has its ripples felt down the line.

Markus Dahl was also shipped out, along with Zach Dooley and $2m, in another extremely juicy trade that saw the Blizzard acquire Jordin FourFour from Hamilton as well as three picks.

The next day, Jed Mosley - who was recreating - was moved to Toronto for New England’s S15 1st round pick. I have this marked as a dead end on my tree but thanks to @"luketd" 's trade history I was able to see I missed this one. That 1st round pick became (maybe, more on this later) Paavo Lepisto.

It’s at this point that the limitations of my tree start getting really noticeable. Were you to just look at the “flow” chart you’d assume that Nurmi was traded for Raymond, 2nd overall, and 15th overall; that 2nd overall was used to draft Ivo Willems; and that Willems was then traded for an S17 3rd round pick after winning at least one championship with the Blizzard. Not exactly how it played out, however. 2nd overall was traded away in the trade where Edmonton acquired 1st overall to draft Michael Haan and then, at this point in time, Edmonton traded for Willems’ rights. Willems signed with the Blizzard and was part of the S15 and S16 championships. There’s no arrow connecting him to Haan since the chart is way too busy as it is. Since his rights weren’t acquired with any assets traceable back to the original trade his championship involvement really shouldn’t be included but he was in the trade tree and did win two titles with the Blizzard so I just hand-waved him in to make it simple.

A few days after that trade we get back on track. FourFour is traded to Manhattan along with New England’s S15 1st and a conditional pick in S17 in exchange for Kyle Keenan. Talk about a consequential trade. Now before we get into that, you may have noticed that Edmonton traded away the same pick they got for Jed Mosley, which folds the trade I missed back into the tree. The S15 draft doesn’t list the trade histories so I’m not 100% sure that the New England 1st became Lepisto but New England lost the S14 Challenge Cup Finals and held the 2nd-to-last picks in rounds 4 and 5 which would suggest that. In any case, FourFour becomes a ship passing in the night - integrally involved in two of the tree’s biggest trades in which he was acquired for a championship winner and was traded for a championship winner but didn’t win one himself (in Edmonton, at least). There’s an alternate SHL history involving this trade never happening that I would definitely read.

Two of the picks that Edmonton acquired alongside FourFour were also traded away a few days later in a trade that brought Reggie Williams to Edmonton.

Finally, Neugsbaur - who was acquired way back toward the beginning of this article - was sent to Winnipeg along with Randy Bobandy and a couple picks in exchange for Willie Weber. This was the final trade before Season 15 began and Edmonton’s assets traceable back to the original trade were:
Alexander Andrezjeck
Michael Haan
Jed Mosley
Willie Weber
Kyle Keenan
Reggie Williams
Dickie Adua
Riko Muerto
Frank Fencepost
Gene Parmesan
Sven Wolf
Belial
HAM S16 5th

Before the end of the season, however, one of those pieces was on the move as Frank Fencepost was sent to Manhattan at the deadline along with a bunch of picks for Mike Ochocinco, who appears to be Manhattan’s GM on a retirement tour. Ochocinco retired following the season, killing off the Frank Fencepost branch of the tree.

Tez was back at it in the offseason as he sent Sven Wolf and a 5th to Seattle for Chad Levasseur and a 4th rounder.

This was followed up by sending the rights to Ivo Willems (who again technically shouldn’t be part of this tree) to Los Angeles for West Kendall’s 3rd.

Unlike the seismic roster changes between Seasons 13 and 15, Edmonton was able to repeat with largely the same team in Season 16 at this point, with I believe Wolf for Levasseur the only roster player exchange.

So while it wasn’t known at the time, that would begin a decently long title drought for the Blizzard, lasting until Season 28. Lest you think only minor trades were going down around this time, Edmonton got involved in another three-way that saw them re-acquire Markus Dahl, Zach Cuff, and Frank Fencepost but as far as I can tell none of the assets they traded are part of this trade tree (though LeBacon shows up again). Incredibly incestuous, this trade tree.

It looks like I was wrong in declaring the Alexander Andrezjeck branch dead. After I finished this I came across this trade that sent Andrezjeck and other assets to LA for OJ Simpson, Adam Johansson, and LA's S18 3rd. Simpson was traded for Volker Bayer-Holtby and Hamilton's S21 2nd. Bayer-Holtby was moved for cap space and the 2nd round pick became Oliver Metcalf who was traded in a package for Kari Barkov. Johansson was traded in a package for Rufus Reinhart who seems to have left Edmonton in free agency since they traded for him again about 8 months later. LA's 3rd round pick folds back into the trade tree as it was involved in the Levasseur trade that brought George Costanza to Edmonton.

The other branches, in rapid-fire fashion, as my workday is coming to a close:
Chad Levasseur and the West Kendall 3rd were traded to Manhattan for Calgary’s 2nd round pick that became George Costanza.
Michael Haan was traded to Hamilton for Shawn Swerin and a 2nd round pick that became Joshua Botelho.
Shawn Swerin and George Costanza were traded to Seattle for Matthew Buchesner.
And a whole shitload of players retired or left in free agency.
However, there’s one more branch I’d like to highlight quickly. Belial and Edmonton’s S22 3rd round pick was sent to Calgary for Miles Berger. Berger then played a very long career for the Edmonton Blizzard and has the honor of being the only member of their Season 28 championship roster that can be traced back to this trade tree (ignoring the Muerto branch).

Berger was eventually traded along with 3 picks to Manhattan for Dean Colt, who was flipped a month later to Seattle with some more picks in exchange for Tommy Creller.

Tommy Creller played for the Blizzard for what looks like 1 full season (S31) before leaving in free agency and signing in Calgary - the last confirmed branch of this trade tree.

--

Overall what was originally a trade that saw Edmonton get mocked wound up being the catalyst for them acquiring Hall of Famers, league and franchise legends, and most importantly 3 championships in 4 seasons. It directly affected at least 23 seasons (S9-S31) and factoring in Muerto’s branch it is likely still affecting the franchise. Some giants of league past and present were involved - Mike Izzy, Kyle Keenan, Jordin FourFour, Robert Phelps, Teddy Cuddles, Tommy Creller, and many more. At least 23 draft picks in at least 8 different drafts were involved in some form. Honestly pretty crazy how far-reaching this was.

Hopefully at least some of y’all enjoyed this, old timers taking a jog down memory lane and newcomers learning a bit about the rich history of the league. I think media like this is pretty interesting so I’ll likely be doing something like this again at some point since I’ve found myself pretty poor. As such, I need you to leave me some good suggestions for other trades to track - ideally it’d be in the range of S15-S25 or so but I’m not picky as long as it’s not too recent to have really had a chance to branch out. I’ve been pointed in the direction of Deener’s trades back in the 20s but I’m going into this mostly blind. Lots of assets on the move and juicy drama surrounding the trade are also appreciated.

There are almost certainly inaccuracies and mistakes in this. If you know better, let me know and I'll correct it. Unfortunately the SHL's history isn't the easiest to navigate if you aren't familiar with the territory and toward the end the tree got so intertwined with itself it's definitely possible that, for example, someone left in free agency then re-signed in Edmonton which would break the trade tree but wouldn't necessarily be caught by me. Also as mentioned some of the old draft threads don't exactly have a thorough accounting of which picks came from where so while I think I was able to get the right picks it's possible that I didn't.

Finally, I really don't know who all to tag for this. I got Luke (major shout out for the trade histories, that was fantastic for double checking my work here and will make future trees so much easier) and Tez since he was GM during those days but there was no chance I was going to tag every single user whose player was involved, not even just the GMs involved since there were so many. @Wasty might be interested since he took over the Panthers and LA was involved in so many of the trades that built this tree and @Leafs4ever since he was on the other side of some of these trades and now is teammates with someone that can trace back to it.  I'll give @artermis a tag and shout out since he helped in the early days of working on this and will be interested in the final product I'm sure. Apologies to anyone else interested that didn't get one but hopefully your buddies can take care of you. Okay, I think that's plenty of words so the end I guess.

--

editing in a reply posted further down: after a bit of talking to Tez we figured out that the mystery S15 1st did in fact turn into Riko Muerto which opens up a whole new branch of this tree:

[Image: LeiFPYM.png]

Whew.

Blue are current Edmonton players and picks. Red are players that retired or left in FA - dead ends, in other words.

Zach Cuff turned into Dickie Adua and Manhattan's S15 1st that became Riko Muerto.

Riko Muerto turned into Friedrich Muller and Nils Wahlstrom.

Nils Wahlstrom turned into Aviad Ratzon and West Kendall's S25 2nd. Ratzon was on the S28 championship roster.

West Kendall's S25 2nd turned into Toronto's S25 1st, which became Ivan Koroviev, and Minnesota's S25 2nd, which became Fredrik Zavstrom. This is an interesting trade because that WKP 2nd became Adam Falk and the other pick traded away by Edmonton, LA's S25 1st, became Cynthia Taylor. Two pretty good picks. Koroviev was on the S28 championship roster.

Fredrik Zavstrom was a part of the package that turned into Nikolaus Scholz. Scholz was on the S28 and S45 championship rosters.

Friedrich Muller's rights turned into Barney Stinson's rights. But not before he broke his curse. This trade came just before Season 23 and before it Muller was apparently known for losing in the Cup Finals - Hamilton, his former team, had lost in the finals in S20 and S21 then won in S24 and S26. However he took fate into his own hands by scoring the Championship-winning goal for the Blizzard in S28. Stinson then signed in Edmonton and eventually turned into Edmonton's S35 1st and 2nd, which became Daedric Heikennin. Edmonton's 1st had previously been traded away for Roddy Hawkins and the pick that became Spitfire. I have no idea how Seattle got a hold of Edmonton's S35 2nd.

Edmonton's S35 1st turned into Hamilton's S35 1st, which became Mike Izzy; Hamilton's S35 2nd, which became Carrick Murray; and New England's S35 1st, Shoyu Kikkoman.

Mike Izzy turned into Teddy Cuddles and Calgary's S37 1st. A trade that could have been worth its own tree if the S37 draft wasn't garbage. Calgary's 1st became Tommy Barlow and the Toronto 2nd that was also involved became Alexander McKinley. Cuddles was on the S45 championship roster.

Then Calgary's S37 1st turned into Ekaterina Rudnikova, Seattle's S38 2nd, and New England's S35 1st - which became Shoyu Kikkoman.

Ivan Koroviev turned into Minnesota's S38 2nd and S39 3rd, which became Yannick Berger.

Minnesota's S38 2nd and Seattle's S38 2nd turned into Buffalo's S37 1st, which became Toronto's S37 1st which became Tor Tuck. Tuck was on the S45 championship roster.

Ekaterina Rudnikova turned into Michael McFadden who turned into Tommy Tuck and Toronto's S44 1st - which became Bernard Freeman. Tuck was on the S45 championship roster.

Shoyu Kikkoman was part of a package that turned into Wyatt Wollker, Harry Hans, and William Goddard. Wild trade there with quite a few moving parts going both ways.

Harry Hans turned into Ace Redding and Manhattan's S43 3rd - which became Steven Moyer. Likewise.

Yannick Berger turned into Calgary's S43 2nd which turned into Isaac Cormier-Hale.

Steven Moyer turned into Geronimo Otto.

Ace Redding turned into DeMaricus Smyth and Manhattan's S47 2nd. Smyth was on the S45 championship roster.

Isaac Cormier-Hale turned into Ensio Kalju. Kalju was on the S45 championship roster.

So that's 5 players from the S28 team involved in this trade tree: Miles Berger, Aviad Ratzon, Friedrich Muller, Ivan Koroviev, and Nikolaus Scholz. As well as 6 players from the S45 team that just won: Scholz, Teddy Cuddles, Tor Tuck, Tommy Tuck, Demaricus Smyth, and Ensio Kalju.

Edmonton still has 6 assets remaining active from this tree that originated way back before Season 9 - the 4 non-Scholz, non-Smyth players that just won the championship plus Bernard Freeman and Manhattan's 2nd round pick two drafts from now. Nearly 40 seasons later the ripples are still shaping the league.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

give this guy a fucking bonus

this is exactly the kind of media the SHL needs

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Ronan O'Keefe the legend.

Discord are for plebs

We need more media like this, holy shit

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

02-21-2019, 07:41 PMEggy216 Wrote: We need more media like this, holy shit

we need new HO's, eh?

Discord are for plebs

02-21-2019, 07:42 PMstud Wrote:
02-21-2019, 07:41 PMEggy216 Wrote: We need more media like this, holy shit

we need new HO's, eh?

You can have it, job pays terribly.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

02-21-2019, 07:50 PMEggy216 Wrote:
02-21-2019, 07:42 PMstud Wrote: we need new HO's, eh?

You can have it, job pays terribly.

Nah I don't want it, I'd get kicked for the reason of they not liking me, eh?

Discord are for plebs

This is great work. I love articles about this period because I actually know most of the players.

I always forget that I traded myself to EDM for my last season. Laughing

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

oh man, I love when beaver does stuff

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Wts just blatantly ignore the most crucial trade in this run “ignoring the muerto branch” wtsss

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

02-21-2019, 08:20 PMkit Wrote: Wts just blatantly ignore the most crucial trade in this run “ignoring the muerto branch” wtsss
Just talked to Tez and we confirmed that Riko Muerto was part of the return for Zach Cuff. I'll have to dive into that branch and post an addendum just for you.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

This is so great. Amazing work @Beaver

We talked about a lot of the stories behind these trades as I went through reading it and it would make a great podcast or something, or maybe a sister article at the least. Lots of background stories to many of these.

Thanks for taking the time to do this research and write it all out, top class stuff!

This is what I wanted when I created my trade histories

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

02-21-2019, 07:57 PMO4L Wrote: This is great work. I love articles about this period because I actually know most of the players.

I always forget that I traded myself to EDM for my last season.  Laughing

Lmao me too, figured it was my best shot at ever winning a cup tbh and for some reason Tez wanted me.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Awesome post man! One of the best!

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.