Create Account

The Trade That Set the Stage for Winnipeg's "S31 Boys"

I actually mentioned this in the Blizzard locker room last week when I was looking through Luke's trade history piece. It's always nice when the SHL can get a reminder of my GOAT GM status.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

02-26-2019, 10:32 AMbluesfan55 Wrote: dude this was a massive trade
not to mention that I, as interim scout of the pride, scouted bukss’s recreate and kinda persuaded grape to pick him cause I thought he might’ve been a solid pick
I was fuckin wrong with that

Yeah he was my first SMJHL pick..

Made a trade that jr draft that ended up being like Bukks for Logan lol Aggrieved

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Is this where I say you are welcome?

[Image: cahill.png]

02-26-2019, 03:00 PMJLysohirka Wrote: Is this where I say you are welcome?

I could make the argument trades connected to you have gotten me three rings in two leagues now. Laughing

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

02-26-2019, 03:29 PMztevans Wrote:
02-26-2019, 03:00 PMJLysohirka Wrote: Is this where I say you are welcome?

I could make the argument trades connected to you have gotten me three rings in two leagues now. Laughing

Honestly gonna blame all the alcohol during the holidays for those offseason moves in SBA Laughing

[Image: cahill.png]