Create Account

NEW/WKP

To Platoon
Shaquille Derisraka
*S48 2nd Wolfpack (*if Derisraka re-signs with WKP by the S48 SHL Entry Draft the pick is retained by Wolfpack)

To Wolfpack
Mattias Enqvist

We’d like to wish Shaquille Derisraka the best of luck as he continues his SHL career. He made it clear to our management group that he did not intend to remain in New England at the conclusion of his contract, and while we understand his motives and reasoning we want to continue moving forward with a group of players that are invested in being members of the Wolfpack franchise.

We’re excited to add a player of Mattias Enqvist’s caliber, we feel this deal makes our club significantly better for now, and we’re pleased with the discussions that we’ve had with him thus far and his interest in helping us as we continue building a strong team here in Boston.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

welcome to the Toonza Platoon @Kevin Juice Bieksa !

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Woo Woooooooo

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Accept!

It's not every day that you get a chance to bring in a site member of the pedigree to your franchise, so when the opportunity arises you take it! We are super stoked to be bringing on @Kevin Juice Bieksa as we feel he fits in with the now and the future of the franchise both on and off the ice. Can't wait to see you in the locker room and on the ice KJB!

Nice one. Sad to see a WKP legend of the likes of Reynolds leave but it makes it a lot easier when you get a quality person like @Kevin Juice Bieksa . Welcome to the Toonza fella.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Welcome Mattias!

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

Excited to get a new start with West Kendall. Just wanted to thank all my teammates in New England, I'm sure the Wolfpack are in good shape without me.

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

I'm ready to party!

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender