Create Account

S46 PT #2 - SHL Cribs
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2019, 06:47 PM by Wawazat.)

[Image: M240244.1.jpg]
Home Sweet Home this season.

Last season Saint Louis provided 'that guy Wawazat' with a simple apartment a short distance from the arena. It was an awesome deal. But ...that was LAST season.
Apparently, the St. Louis Rebranding update took that piece of the team budget ..either that or they feel "you're getting paid SHL money get your own place"...oh well.
Now that I've gotten a seasons exposure to the greater St. Louis area I wouldn't really live here ..So I've made a simple arraignment with a team sponsor and major season ticket holder "Gateway Motor Homes" . I get to live for **free** during the season in a luxury RV (see above pic.) parked in the back of their third and largest location just 20 minutes from the Arena via freeway. It's a great deal it's a 2012 Winnebago that used to be for shows and special events. Its got all the hookups, and I get a maid / laundry service ,that way the place is spotless wether I'm in town or away on a road trip. It's a luxury model with a lot of pop outs to maximize space and the satellite dish on the roof. So when I'm there I'm pretty damn comfortable.
Just to clarify, I live here ,it don't move. For moving I bought a work in progress wide body 2017 'Stang. As you can see it doesn't blend in easy. She needs a subdued paint job ..been stopped 3 times this season for Speed...oh well.

[Image: NewmarKingAire-597cbc5a685fbe00113c1c03.jpg]
A glimpse of the interior.

DISCLAIMER
**free** = a series of cameo appearances in "Gateway Motor Homes" commercials (I.E.; I either walk past the salesman in my Scarecrows jersey -or- slam a door in the salesmans face -or- suddenly appear sitting around in my Scarecrow underwear, eating a bowl of cereal when they try to show off an RV.)
Hey, it's a good deal..I'm stocked up on Kellogg's Frosted Flakes and Lactaid milk in the full size fridge in my RV.

[Image: S550-ABS.jpg]
Drive Sweet Drive..yes, I know needs paint
(265)

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

[Image: 20190303_131815.jpg]

Welcome to the Cribs of Bobby Watson. It’s a small studio apartment overlooking the town of Minnesota. The wall made of red bricks are covered with hockey shirt (mostly replicas, Bobby’s not to keen to pay money for clothes) of hockey legends. Near his 60 inch tv, he has all his old equipment he bought each year since his first rookie year. It’s like a mini museum of how the top of the line equipment has evolved in the last 9 years. The retail value of this wall is over 90 millions SHL dollars but the sentimental value of it is worth way more for Bobby.

In the fridge, since you ask, are a collection of Canadian Beer and some Vegemite in a bottle he brought from Australia. That taste like crap but somehow, it reminds Bobby of his childhood and his a little part of Australia he has saved. The fridge is an old white box with yellow stains, it’s 12 years old, this would have been a good opportunity to change…

Willy Mack is in his first year in the SHL and hasn't made much money yet. He rents a small 1 bedroom apartment in "downtown" Edmonton. His place is mostly empty but he does have a lot of books laying around. The camera pans to his coffee table where we see a bong and roughly an ounce of weed. Mack hits the bong and gets hungry. Time to show you the kitchen! In the fridge we have all of my favorite condiments! Maple syrup and hot sauce. Also lots of bottled spring water. For food it's mostly bare except some leftovers piled up. Mack says "I fucking hate leftovers. I don't enjoy cooking at all so I order all pre-made meals off the internet". In his bedroom we find some sort of sex swing apparatus. "That's how I stay in such good shape!". We notice there are no televisions in Mack's home. "TV is brainwashing you". Alright peace out.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

After spending his first season in a condo after moving out to Anaheim to join the Outlaws, Collin Gibbles knew he wanted to find somewhere more permanent and private. During the off season he buried himself in finding the perfect house to make Anaheim feel more at home.

[Image: 1cc7d01b-7d9f-4f6f-ba35-b6a0774adf34.hw1.jpg]

Gibbles search lead him to Seal Beach, California. At about a 30 minute commute to the Arena, Seal Beach seems to be a perfect balance for his busy life. Gibbles bought the house located at 606 Ocean Avenue for just over 4.5 Million dollars. This 2 Bed, 3 Bath Bungalow lies directly on the beach. The house totals 1,752 sq ft on a 5,880 sq ft lot with a big back yard for entertaining guests and teammates.

[Image: ISy7s6dfm6hxlc0000000000.jpg]

Gibbles welcomed us into his home for this edition of SHL Cribs. Upon meeting Gibbles at the door we were greated warmly as he first took us into the garage. A spacious 4 stall garage housed a 2015 Green Mustang.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

After moving inside we were greeted by Gibble's significant other Anna Kendrick. She has been recently spotted by paparazzi coming and going to Gibbles  home in the past few months. She kissed Gibbles and left to go prepare for a day on set of an undisclosed movie.

[Image: 1623cb6e-adec-11e6-853c-a755878a8da2-780x1038.jpg]

We also ran into Rookie Corey Kennedy who has been staying with Gibbles while he looks to find his own new place to stay. He quickly left for the beach for a morning workout.

Gibbles' house was furnished simply but had a truly cozy feel to it. Many trophies, medals and hockey memorabilia lined the walls while comfortable furniture was found in every room. The master bedroom hosted a king sized 15 inch memory foam mattress and a 50 inch 4k tv. The back yard host a pool and deck set up for entertaining guests. A massive grill sat outside overlooking the beach.

[Image: 1.jpg]

This leads us to the part you all want to know about. What was in Gibbles' fridge. Opening it up we saw a fully loaded fridge filled with food. Some of the highlights included craft sodas, fine wines, a whole drawer completely devoted to cheese, a good variety of tropical fruits, and many unmarked containers. When asked about it, Gibbles simply told us they were meals he made in advance so he could avoid eating out on long days. Along with this was a massive chest freezer filled with all sorts of meat.

[Image: Fridge%201.jpg]

That was our look into the house of Collin Gibbles of the Anaheim Outlaws. For such a private person, he seemed to enjoy taking us through his home.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Rex Kirkby lives in a penthouse apartment in Miami beach. Miami beach because hes fake rich and theres nothing worthwhile in Kendall West and a penthouse because the governor of Florida refuses to admit that climate change is a thing and Rex would rather than the few things he owns didn't get swamped every time there was a storm. He rides a Ducati 916 to and from the rink but has to park it a few blocks away and walk so that the General Manager doesn't see and retract the insurance from his contract. His fridge is full of left over Chinese takeaway (char siu) and pizza (nduja and mozzarella) because he has no time to cook and hasn't hired a personal chef yet. There are no girls in his life because despite coming in to his third season with the Platoon he hasn't managed to kick on and really establish a name for himself yet. Perhaps because of questionable lifestyle choices.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2019, 09:02 PM by CptSquall.)

Welcome to the one and only home of Dick Physt. After moving from the apartment in downtown Toronto that he had been staying in, to New Orleans, Physt took to the idea of growing a space....or rather someone helped him make such a decision.

[Image: 9lCBHLx.png]

A nice, spacious but not over done mansion down in New Orleans sitting just outside the city limits for his own privacy. Having met so many people such as legends Joe Kurczewski, Roman Augustus, Oisin Fletcher, and Clint Eastwood as well as budding stars DeMaricus Smyth,  Piotr Czerkawski, Aleister Cain and more a nice place was needed.

[Image: YOoIbY9.png]

An absolutely gorgeous backyard built for hosting amazing barbecues and wonderful summer time parties by hand curtesy of Mr. Physt himself. You'll notice all the nice plants and arbouring left to beautify all of these spaces bringing life to the place in a unique way.

[Image: ZvTTeez.png]

Yes meeting a girl will always change the game and Physt is not such a different man, getting together with one Marabelle Octive a young Barista working in a coffee shop after retiring from the now defunct Global Simulation Hockey League to pursue further careers. Bringing with her own car of course.

[Image: kvVkOH9.png]

Of course being a car enthusiast means that obviously Richard Physt was going to bring down his prized 1967 Chevelle Malibu to roar around in for Marti Gras and their cup wins too.

[Image: CjuxQoa.png]

Naturally the team was happy for Physt and his new found love and, knowing that both have a soft spot for luxury and muscle cars Team Captain Oisin Fletcher threw in some of his massive bank account to buying a classic Rolls Royce piece for the lovely new couple.

@Evok @JKortesi81 @TheDangaZone @SlashACM @majesiu @Clint Eastwood @Blastmeaway @Mike Izzy

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2019, 01:34 PM by Bonk.)

Being a too pre-occupied with improving his SHL career Lil’ Manius’s crib leaves much to be desired, for those that enjoy a spacious quarters. As the feisty winger for the Jets lives in a parking space at the Winnipeg Arena, in a 1979 Chevy Chevette.

[Image: 61f17e28df621c2d3bcdcba07d4f4294.png]

This awe-inspiring rear-wheel drive crib boasts an intimidating 1.6-liter, inline four-cylinder engine. This five-door dream goes zero to sixty in 12.7 seconds as it quickly climbs through its three speed automatic transmission. This ride maxes out 99 miles per hour thanks to its safety styled governor cap. This crib gets an economical 32 miles to the gallon and with its 12.5-gallon tank; it is also very economical to fill. This 72 horsepower monster, sports a cramped 78.4 cu ft. interior and has four-cup holders. It Measures just over 12 ft. in length. The sound system of the dwelling consist of the eight-track cassette player along with an AM/FM radio. Although Lil’ Manius is very lucky to play for Winnipeg as the Chevette did not included the optional air conditioning.

Words ~170

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Kalvins Zvejnieks is still on his SHL rookie contract, but is starting to get accustomed to life in North America. 

Detroit is a wonderful hockey city, but other professions can struggle there right now. There is plenty of real estate to choose from, and Zvejnieks made the odd choice of purchasing an old three-story industrial complex for quite the cheap deal just barely into the outskirts of the main city.

It sort of reminds Zvejnieks of back home in Latvia, where he played as a child as his uncles worked in a refurbished Soviet-Era factory. He makes his bed up in the Detroit factory in what used to be the foreman's office, a position his uncles always strove for in their long careers. Many areas of the building had trees and plants growing through, being abandoned for so long. Zvejnieks has made no attempt to cut back the reclamation of nature, rather he adds his own herb and spice gardens, and tends to some of his own green additions. 

Sometimes on their free days, the Falcons team and management play paintball throughout the overgrown areas of the factory as team-building exercises, or simy to unwind over the off-season.

[Image: N8JhTE5.png]

NSFL PT

[Image: 400x200.jpg]

[Image: MOSOVDs.png]

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Yo welcome to SHL Cribs! For today's episode we venture to the neighborhood of Haight-Ashbury in San Francisco California! The birthplace of the Hippie movement in the 1960's is famous today for being the home of Pride player Goku Muerto! Let's take a tour of his home!

We enter the multi-level apartment complex and take the stairs up to the 5th floor. Down a hallway barely illuminated by the last flickering fluorescent bulb, we step over a homeless heroin addict lying in a puddle of what we presume to be his own urine. The door to Goku's apartment opens with a swift kick and we go into the one drably-wallpapered room which represents the living quarters of the Icelandic wunderkind. There is one blow-up mattress in the corner under a barred window, covered by a Spider-Gwen blanket (a gift from his den mother Koda Reid). In the other corner is a large flatscreen TV and hooked up with a Nintendo Switch currently showing the BotW start-up screen. The bathroom is around the corner, a wet towel in sloppily hung as a shower curtain. It is blue. We exit and go to the kitchen. The sink is overflowing with dishes and trash. Mostly In the fridge is a box of crayons and a pickle jar which has only brine in it, and no pickles.

A veritable palace!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Knute Knurtsson, Evergreen, Denver, Colorado. 

Knute is renting a house in Evergreen just west of Denver, it's a singel level for about 1900sqft with a huge backyard. Knute don't know how long he will be staying in Denver so he felt that renting a place was the right option. After signing a big three milion contract with San Fransico Pride he felt it was time to get a place of his own. Knute has two dogs, a Dobermann and a German Shepherd. The backyard is perceft for the dogs to run around and so it was a must have for Knute. It was a big living room and a very nice kitchen, knute remodeled it when he moved in to get it the way he want since he like to cook food. The house has two bathrooms with one of them having a big bathtub. Knute owns a white Volvo xc90, a big car so he can drive around with his dogs with out a problem, taking them alog to the rink for practice.

[Image: knute.jpg]

Welcome to my crib in in Sweet Grass, Montana which sits on the boarder of Canada, it’s a 7,000 sf Farm house with stables for my ladies horses, an array of animals and an outbuilding that houses my car collection, which includes my Ferraris, Lamborghinis and his newest pride and joy the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon . I also have a guest home near the pool which features a full size theater and game room including pool tables and giant tv screens. A separate building which can be accessed from my master suite through an underground tunnel to my man cave, this is where I house all my trophy’s and collections from my years of playing in the SHL, I also have a bar and multiple tv screen for my buddies and I to watch the games and critique each others abilities. Every room in the house has a wine and beer fridge and most of the television rooms have full size bars with fridgerators which are always stocked with the makings for nachos, ground beef, taco seasonings, shredded cheese, doritos and plain tortilla chips, olives, sour cream and salsa. Come on by anytime!

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2019, 11:07 AM by O4L.)

Long ago Chico Salmon made a deal with a now ex-SHL'er, he promised to ban him from SHL for good in return for fostering his sons and letting them live at his house rent free if they ever make it to the SHL. In s45 this happened and the Smebs moved into Steven Jalopski's basement in Colorado. Steven moved to Colorado in S25 as it would've been home to the near expansion team in the COLORADO CROCS. It's not a large space but good enough for the Smebs who are used to small living spaces from growing up in Korea. Occasionally, Steven will come down into the basement and bring them food, dinner usually includes one 6 inch sub to share between the four of them and splitting 3 cookies. The boys have one computer which is hooked up to cat5 ethernet which brings them the fastest internet money can buy outside of Saskatchewan. Many SHL'ers have had the honor of living in Jalopski's basement from Roberts Birkavs, to Esa Anrikkanen to even the great Gil Lemar.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23