Create Account

S46 PT #2 - SHL Cribs

Hey guys Nadeau here and welcome to my little home here in Lethbridge, Alberta! Well first things first there really isn't much to see here besides maybe the Mr.Noodle cups decorating the kitchen counter, however I live in this small bachelor condo with a view of whatever there is here in Lethbridge. My home may be small but it is what it is, and honestly I don't need much space to feel comfy. Right over here in the living room is my favourite spot to basically play some video games sometime some SHL but before each new franchise mode I make sure to decrease every other Goalies potential to backup and increase mine to Franchise, its only fair right? As for special features, did I mention that this couch is actually a bed? Pretty cool right? Anyways as for what I like to drive around lethbridge I do that in a Ford pickup, gotta fit in right? But I have big plans for my move to San Francisco! Okay okay you want to know what's in my fridge I get it, but when you do look inside it will make you wonder why the hell does he have so many different kinds of milkshakes and why is that the only item in there. I personally don't have an answer for that, I guess it's just something I enjoy and typically just UBER eats or Door Dash most of my food , wait probably shouldn't be saying that right? Don't tell my trainers okay? Anyways that's pretty much it. Cheers!

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Hey it's ya boi Big Bun B out here to show y'all my crib. You know, slab ridin, big timing Bun B do it right. You know we fuckin around big time down here in PAT, Port Arthur, Texas. Ten car garage, twelve rooms, 12 bathrooms, pool, Jacuzzi tub. Out here, we don't just talk it, we live it. I've got a room dedicated to my exotic pet collection. I've got a peacock that I let roam the grounds, I've got twin white Siberian Tigers, as well as an entire aviary full of parrots. I've got my own private training facility featuring a full weight room, Olympic sized ice rink, and clones of the Soviet Era hockey team so that I'm able to train against the best players who ever did it. You know, because we gotta stay at the top of our game.

My name is Michael Fox and welcome to my crib. 

[Image: 2479ff8ea6600031559f100106b4d7f4l-m1xd-w...70_q80.jpg]

So you may notice we are in New Orleans and not St Louis. I had been renting a place in St Louis waiting for the SHL draft, and once I saw who drafted me I knew right away that I was able to get a home in New Orleans. Walking on in, over to the right is my office - just a computer I use for SHL and SMJHL stuff, it's hooked up to a few monitors and a 90" TV that I use for watching game tape. To the left is nothing special, just the dining room. Up ahead we have the living room to the right - again, nothing special, just a few couches and another 90" for entertaining guests. I spend a lot of my time here in the kitchen to the right - and yes, those are real marble countertops. Up here on the second floor we have the bedrooms - 3 guest rooms right now as well as the master bedroom. My girlfriend and I are getting married one of these offseasons, we haven't set a date yet but she's already loving New Orleans. She loves the outdoors so being right on Audubon Park is a huge plus. Now here's my real pride and joy - the third floor. It's a really open space, I've got a pool table, a TV with every game console you could want, and the walls are lined with signed jerseys of my idols and even some of my own stuff - my first SMJHL goal, first assist, and the jersey I wore in my first game. We've got a smaller bedroom up here that isn't used too often, but it's still nice to have. You can see the steps going up to what is a smaller "office" that was listed on the floor plan, but that's where I play video games. 3 computers, 6 monitors, surround sound speakers for when I don't have headphones in, the works. On your way out we can swing by the backyard and see the pool - nothing too fancy, just your typical rectangular pool, but the stonework s fantastic.

Thanks for swinging by, I'm going to get back to watching tape and preparing for the next few games.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Being the only member of her immediate 'family' who didn't end up in fucking Montreal, Anastasia O'Koivu opted to live alone in a little one-bedroom apartment in Denver for her stint in juniors. When you walk in, the apartment looks well-lived in, but not because of her. The tiny puppy she adopted to keep her company can usually be found on or around the kitchen counter, napping without a care in the world after wreaking havoc on the apartment every day. The studio otherwise seems fairly basic - O Koivu isn't one much for the glamorous, despite growing up to two hockey-playing parents. Gear bags and equipment hanging on the chairs of the kitchen counter are the only real indication that the apartment belongs to a hockey player. Well, that and the mini fridge loaded with top-shelf liquor, but if anything, that just indicates that the apartment belongs to a Russian.

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

Alex Light owns a nice little villa just 30 minutes away from the arena in Miami. The outside is a quiet neighbourhood of upper middle-class citizens. The building itself has an Italian villa design to it, with warm colours, and a large garden in the front.
The inside is brightly lit with natural light coming from multiple large windows letting the light reflect on polished light stones. The villa is large inside. With 4 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, 3 bathrooms, a gym in the basement and a veranda in the rear. The villa also has a deck and a pool outside.
When asked why he has all this space when he lives alone:
“As team captain I often end up taking the rookies in, until they can find their own place to live. It’s also good to have a house for when I’m not single anymore, after I retire”

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

What's up guys, my name is Flacko Lagerfield and I'm here today to show you around my penthouse here in Tampa Bay. So my penthouse obviously comes with a personal elavator that only I can use, because why wouldn't there be one. So you walk in and the first thing you see is the amazing kitchen but who cares about a kitchen or the living room or any of that stuff. I'm here to show you the unique things here. So the first amazing thing about this penthouse is the unqiue gaming room. When the boys come over here we like to play FIFA, NHL, Forza, all that great stuff. This room was designed by a great friend and it's really nice. Moving into the living room you see the huge flat screen tv. It's 4K and makes for some great football games, then you got the hot tub outside on the balcony as well as the amazing fitness center too. This penthouse really is something special.

[Image: 3.png]

Raino Kyllonen rents a small one-bedroom high rise in downtown Detroit, Michigan. His apartment complex comes with a private gym that the Finn uses for light workouts on his days off, and a heated in-door pool downstairs. Raino's bedroom, whilst missing the quintessential racing car bed, is adorned hockey paraphernalia, including a large canvas print of him scoring his first SMJHL goal. The room is relatively well kept, and it's clear that hockey is something very close to the young playmaker's heart. In the kitchen, there are several takeout boxes, and a very clean looking set of cooking utensils... i.e, ones that have never been used. The refrigerator is stocked almost entirely with sports drinks, mostly Gatorade Cool Blue "because it's the best flavour and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot", to paraphrase Kyllonen. Rounding off the kitchen are several shaker bottles drying by the sink, as well as a blender which looks as if it's been recently used. Moving into the living area we see both an Xbox One and a Playstation 4, and it's clear that both get a lot of use. The Falcons captain mentions that he likes to game quite a bit, but prefers to watch movies and such on Netflix and the like, especially whilst on the road. With that, Raino Kyllonen kicks the camera crew out of the apartment, shutting the door behind them.

[Image: H5SPYp4.png]

[Image: pxO2PYw.png] [Image: q95r3bg.png]
[Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

Shooter McGavin has a home that stands out in the Calgary countryside. It's got a huge 18-hole golf course outside, which McGavin plays in the off-season. The house itself is shaped like a golf dome, but the real fun is inside. Inside the house is a mini golf course and putting green, just like the one Happy used to get better and win with. The house is so big, you have to use a golf cart to get around, however, Shooter isn't just about golf. The basement of his house is an SHL-sized hockey rink that is maintained in the off-season so that he can practice in the most realistic settings during home stretches or during the off-season. The main floor has a ballroom, since McGavin's dancing has gotten him banned from most clubs in Calgary, as well as a movie theater, bowling alley, and even a huge kitchen with chefs that are trained on hockey nutrition and electrolytes, ensuring Shooter stays healthy and energized during workouts and games. Finally, the most bizarre part of the house is the Radiology lab that is separated from the rest of the house. It comes with MRIs, CAT scans, sleeping test zones, and a bunch of experts that can diagnose any little thing that could affect Shooter's ability to play, improve, and recover. With this house, McGavin truly lives and breathes golf...and of course hockey too.

We got a close and personal look at the SHL Crib of the enigmatic Cedric Robinson, rookie goaltender for the Buffalo Stampede. On first look, it seems pretty average. Robinson shows us around the outside of a 1500 square foot ranch-style home on the very edge of Detroit city limits. He notes his fresh herb garden, and the wrought-iron fence around it. He tells us "it's to keep the neighbor dog out." Inside, we see a minimalist living room--a TV, a couch, an open floor plan out to the kitchen and dining room. Robinson opens up his bookshelf doors to show a collection of movies ("the Criterion films!"), video games (including his "Kirby" collection), and his rookie trophy shelf. Moving into the bedroom, we see a closet full of tasteful but modern clothing, a queen bed, a dresser, and a full-length mirror.

We asked Robinson why he leads such an average lifestyle compared to the SHL's rich and famous. "...what?" Robinson replied, as if he had no idea what we meant.

Unusual for someone with such high respect for ninja traditions, Yoshimitsu McCloud actually doesn't live in a secluded shack in the middle of nowhere, but rather a fairly small apartment at Downtown Anaheim, which he plans to live at as long as he remains as a player of the local Outlaws hockey team. It doesn't really have much, for McCloud isn't exactly fully used to the standards of life at... well, anywhere that looks like civilization, but he does have a second-hand computer which he's been using to get more familiar with the state of affairs around the sport, a bed where he sleeps at, three pictures from back home that were framed, one including his family and a kitchen, in order for him to cook, although he's also still learning quite a bit on that end as well. Currently, he's living with his little sister Kunimitsu, so they had to arrange for a second bed.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Mikhail Lokitonov is a still a young player from a modest family in Vienna, so, despite his large income and status, he has chosen to live a more modest life in Toronto. He still owns the 2002 Pontiac that his parents got him as a teenager, and plans to drive it until the wheels come off. He has some ideas on cars in the future, but for now he has focused on hockey. Only two real big additions to his current living place, one being an indoor floor hockey rink and another VR room. He uses the floor hockey room to keep his hand eye coordination keen and for when teammates come over and want to do some basic work together. He's big into tech and so has a decked out room full pc with the newest RTX graphics card and a full on VR room. He also has all of the current consoles, and some of his favorite classic ones.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Chuck Crutchfield's house is a very decently sized house right in the heart of downtown Dallas, Texas. Through the opening front door of the home, there is SHL memorabilia throughout the home, ranging from sticks that were used from his father Chris Crutchfield to Chuck Goody's gloves from when he was with the Los Angeles Panthers, there is memorabilia throughout the home. But most importantly, according to Chuck, is his father's last SHL game worn jersey with the Minnesota Chiefs, where his career ended and began the career of another player in the SHL who didn't pan out so hot.

Chuck: "Obviously my dad is a massive inspiration for me in this league. I feel that he did a lot for the game of hockey in Los Angeles when those teams might not have been the most fun to watch. Having this Minnesota jersey is a blessing to me, and gives me something to look forward to in the future, when I can pass my jersey on to my family."

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

[Image: OL3Tcfo.jpg]

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Ti-Guy Emond in is career so far has played professionnal hockey in the cities of Colorado, Toronto, Seattle and Tampa Bay. Even if these are all great cities, Ti-Guy hasn't settle in one of these. You have to understand he's a depth player and the future is always uncertain. That's why in the offseason he resides in Quebec city in a condo a few minutes away from his parents house. Even though Ti-Guy could afford a house, he's with no wife or children and he's on the road for half of the year, so a luxuary place doesn't make much sense.

This condo is nothing special but the view is amazing. You can see the Château Frontenac and the beautiful Fleuve St-Laurent. It's a one bedroom, one small bathroom, the kitchen is pretty nice but Ti-Guy can barely cook an egg so it's whatever. The fridge is full of meals prepare by his mom. His favorite room is by far the living room as he loves gaming. The computer and what comes with is by far his biggest expense. Hell, he's still driving a 2006 Kia Rio.

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

http://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/i...st&p=65398

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]