Create Account

Calling all graphic/logo designers

Hey people of the SHL, I'm going to keep this short but, I'm currently looking to rebrand the Lethbridge Lions logo to something a little more hockey esq.
I intend on keeping the team name as the Lions so the logo will have to be a Lion, obviously. I'm looking for an original logo that you won't find anywhere else, not just a color scheme change. I want 100% original. Before I reach out to other logo designers off site I would like to keep it to the people here on site because I know we have people here who are more than capable for creating a logo. Also since I haven't mentioned it yet, I will be paying real cash for the logo not SHL dollars.
Please PM me your rates for this task if you are interested.

Thanks
-Byrde

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

bump?

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

@karey

Could pm brandon. He’s a professional and designs logos p much for a living I thin idrk. Though I’m sure he has a price for his work in mind and I’m not sure of your budget

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

already made one for the pride Wink

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]