Create Account

S46 Championship Week

TASK 1:

Knute had a very good, close to great individual season with the Colorado Raptors. Leading the team in points with 44, 35 assists and 9 goals. Knute finished tied for second in points in the Smjhl and with most assists in the league. As a Playmaker Knute did great, setting up Parker Smeb and Jakub Novak on first line. Scoring goals is a problem for Knute as he shot 110 pucks on net but only 9 went past the goal line for a 8.18% which is not good. As for individual goals Knute did not anticipate the success he had in the regular season as he started the season on the 2nd line and got moved up to the first line after a couple of games. The down point on for season was the Playoffs where Knute Scored one goal and had three assists in the first game againsr Halifax Raiders and the went without any points for the rest of the series which went to seven games. 

Task 3: 

I have to say WannabeFin and Tomen, they are both very smart guys and they know exactly what they are doing. They are like the perfect pairing, Lois Lane and Superman, Gwen and Spiderman, Arwen and Aragorn. They have worked hard all season and they have found what workes for Buffalo and proved that by winning the presidents trophy.

Hippo Passamus, he is a superstar talent that has a bright future with the Stampede franchise, a offensive force that will keep Buffalo as contenders with strong progression. 
Aleister Cain, the goalie is one of the most important players on a team and Cain is the superstar Elite talent that every team is longing for, he is already a big part of the team and will ony get better. 

I would give the All star game to New Orleans, it is a new marker and could use the exposure to draw in new fans and grow the sport in a non traditional hockey market. I think Buffalo Stampede will win the cup so they already get exposure from that and hockey is a big part of the city already.

Oisin Fletcher has a incredible talent for finding the back of the net and to create opportunities for his teammates to score. 
Viktor Marius is a force, you always have to keep your head up when he is on the ice or you might need help to get to the bench. 
TJ Bayley is has gone off in the playoffs, netting 8 goals for the Stampede, he is a player that scores from the most unexpected places on the ice.

Task 9.

There is no clear favorite to win the cup in my mind, both New Orleans Specters and Buffalo Stampede are strong teams. If I had to give the edge to one team I would give it to Buffalo. They have one of, if not the Strongest defensive core in the league in Gottlieb-Odilo-Dankward McZehrl, Tatu Mäkelä, Charles Walker, Alexis Metzler and now with a early exit for Colorado innthe SMJHL they have called up the Raptors Captain Cassius Darrow to make this impressive defense even more impressive. Cedric Robinson is in net for the Stampede and he as benefited from this strong defense but can also hold his own. The Specters has some really talented forwards in Joe Kurczewski, Roman Augustus, Oisin Fletcher that is trouble for any team but if the Stampede can shut those players down they should have a great chance of win their first Challenger Cup.

Task 11.
Knute was just drafted by the San Francisco Pride in the season 46 entry draft. He is absolutely last on the depth charts right now as San Francisco has a very young and deep roster and prospect pool. Many young centers for the Pride are looking to claim a spot on the roster and Knute may have to start of playing on the wing and will have to show tremendous progression to claim a spot even as a third line center for the San Francisco as they have great talent in Goku Muerto, Steven Moyer, Ty Hoover and Leshaun King. Knute is hoping to make the jump from Smjhl to the SHL in season 49 and if he does he might look to play wing on the third or forth line. By then the team should be a contender for the Challenger Cup, and Knute is also looking at the Ryan Jesster Trophy.

Task 14.
SENT

[Image: knute.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2019, 07:05 AM by xDParK.)

TASK 1: (Written, 3 TPE)
For most players season 46 is over and you have had a bit of time to reflect on your season. Talk to us about how you did.. what were some of your players best and worst moments? what were your overall numbers? did you meet your individual goals? what areas in your game were you happy with and what areas fell short? Must be 150 words or more.

Chico Smeb had a good rookie season. He was one of only 4 true rookies in the league this year, others being JR95, Kylrad, and bk. My goal was 10 points this year, and I really didn't have any goals in regards to shots blocked or hits. Starting off the season I had 4 points in my first 5 games, it was looking like I could compete for rookie of the year. After that I went about 15 straight games without a point eventually finishing with 14 points on the season. Overall a pretty good season with one of the lowest TPEs in the league, as well as only playing about 11min a game on the 3rd pairing.  My top moment of the year was scoring on my first shot on goal in my career, it happened in game number 2 of the season. What's crazy is my true rookie teammate also scored on his first shot of his career the very next game. Overall, a good season for the true rookie Smeb.

Words: 164

Task 3: (Written, up to 5 TPE)
Pick up to 5 challenge cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth '1' TPE. Each answer must be 50 words or more.

1. Between Buffalo's (WannabeFinn, Tomen) and New Orleans (JKortesi81, TheDangaZone) which set of GM's have the tactical/managerial advantage in this series and why?
I think Buffalo has the advantage here. Tomen has some good experience with the SMJHL, and WannabeFinn is very experienced in the SHL. New Orleans just doesn't have the same experience as Buffalo has with them both being new GMs. Maybe Joe and Dangerzone have a lot of experience with STHS, but I'm still going with BUF here.
Words: 58

Task 5: (Written, 3 TPE)
Ooof, you happened to walk into one of the challenge cup teams locker room and witnessed a truly shocking visual which left you stunned! You closed your eyes and quickly left the premises... word has gotten out that something went down in the LR but the details are murky.. HO is investigating the matter and asking you 'the eye witness' to explain what happened! Must be 150 words or more. *tag anyone involved*

It was a huge mistake walking into the Buffalo Locker room the other day. Never walk into a locker room with @Chris-McZehrl in it. I didn't really see exactly what happened, but apparently Mcz was slapping his teammate with his balls while yelling "BALLS MCZEHRL". I don't think his English is that great, so apparently he just screams this over and over, similar to Hodor from Game of Thrones. HO should definitely be investigating this as McZ seems to be taking advantage of his younger teammates. BUF needs to get this under control ASAP, because it was just plain weird. Again, I could be wrong but this is just what I thought I saw. I quickly closed my eyes and ran out of the room crying, maybe I should have confirmed what happened first, but I was just so shocked at what I thought I saw that I had to get out of there as quickly as I could.

Words 159

Task 7: (Written, 3 TPE)
The commish has asked that both challenge cup participants collaberate on a large charity event to be held during the festivities leading to the start of the finals, and you have been asked by the league to set everything up!  What did you come up with? what sort of theme did you choose? what were some of the events to take place to help raise money? what players were very helpful during this process? where will the funds be donated? Must be 150 words or more. *tag anyone involved*

Working with BUF was a treat, they were all very helpful and pretty much did anything I asked of them. Unfortunately NOLA wasn't willing to participate in this event with us. Our event was a telethon and a few select players stayed awake for an amazing 24 hours straight to help raise money, @Tomen, @WannabeFinn, and @chris-mczherl were the 3 players that participated. Singing and Dancing were the main events, and the crowd absolutely loved McZ's singing and dancing. His past as a ballerina dancer when he was a child really paid dividends as he helped raise an amazing 5 million dollars. All of the money earned during this event will be going towards dog shelters around North America. Saving dogs that are about to be put down and giving them a second chance. An amazing cause for any animal lovers such as myself, and apparently a lot of north americans care as well and it was hugely successful.  

Words 159

Task 9: (Written, 3 TPE)
You have been asked to spend a few minutes on air with the series commentators during the game 1 preshow! During that segment they ask you to do a full break down on the series... in 150 words or more tell them who you believe is the favorite and who is the underdog of this series and why.. as well as your thoughts on what each team needs to do or not do to win the challenge cup.

BUF and NOLA will be a tight series for sure, they both have similar TPE goalies (on the low end compared to other SHL teams). I gotta give the favourites to BUF though. NOLA is an expansion team but they are not to be taken lightly. They had an amazing recruitment this past FA, as well as an amazing expansion draft picking up many 1000+ TPE players. With that being said, BUF is just so strong on paper. Not only does BUF have the 1000 TPE players, but they are more like 1400-1500 ish + which is crazy. They are so stacked on paper I just can't see them losing this series. If there's one weakness for BUF it's in net with only a 700 TPE goalie. New orleans has the edge with a 900 TPE goalie that could steal a few games this series to give them the series win. I definitely think this is going seven games with BUF winning in over time of game 7.

Words 152

Task 11: (Written, 3 TPE)
There will be many SMJHL players watching this Challenge Cup series and dreaming of the day that they are involved in the SHL's biggest staged event. but first things first,, you have to make an SHL teams 20 man roster. Talk about where your player is at within your SHL organization, who are the prospects that you'll be competing with for a roster spot? when do you hope to make the big clubs roster and what are your individual expectations in that rookie season? Must be 150 words or more.

I was lucky enough to be drafted to a team that could use me on the 3rd pair in my first true rookie season. Not many players can say that these days as it's getting harder and harder to crack SHL rosters. Heading into next season it looks like Chuck Goody JR is heading to the 3rd pairing as he has just had another hard regression while not earning any TPE to offset it. That means it will be between Chico Smeb and teammate and also true rookie Brennan Kennedy JR to see who gets to play in the top 4 next season. Both players are pretty much equal in TPE so it will be interesting to see how coach Esa decides. I hope we see him split top 4 duties as both players have worked so hard since being drafted by the Dragons. Maybe half the season Chico can play in the top 4, and the other half Kennedy Jr can, I think that would be fair unless we are battling it out for a playoff spot late in the year. With this being said I'm happy playing on the 3rd pair again all of next season.

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

The Hamilton Steelhawks has a decent season that ultimately ended shy of their goal. Hamilton finished 4th in the East Conference with a record of 27—17-6 for 60 points. Despite finishing in 4th place, this was just 4 points shy of first place. Hamilton lead most of the season but then fell victim to a cold goaltender in Geezus Kryyst. Geezus started for Hamilton this season and maintained a .899 save percentage and a 3.14 goals against average. Kryyst is hitting the prime of his career and Hamilton is very much a team on the rise. Despite missing the playoffs in S45, the expectations for Hamilton was to make the conference championships with the goal to win the Challenge Cup. This is a very difficult and talented league, so those expectations may be high… but after building around Kryyst and making some exciting roster moves, Hamilton is on the cusp of a breakout. Hamilton made it out of the first round, which was exciting, but fell flat in the second round managing to only win one game. It was a bitter pill to swallow, but this will just fuel the team for next season.
Words: 195

Pick up to 5 challenge cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth '1' TPE. Each answer must be 50 words or more.

5. You have been asked by the league to choose a destination for next seasons all star game and its between New Orleans and Buffalo, which city did you decide should get this important league event and why?

This question, unfortunately, is a no brainer. Even though New Orleans is clichéd at point, it’s the only option if the other choice is Buffalo. If New Orleans is an attractive woman, Buffalo is Kim Davis. They’re best known for chicken wings and losing 4 Super Bowls in a row.
Words: 50

It was gameday. Game one of the challenge cup, and Geezus Krryst was in attendance. As a star goalie in the league, Kryyst made arrangements to visit the team locker rooms before the game to wish everyone their best and try to syphon off a few of those championship feelings. Kryyst was excited to wish the guys luck, but that excitement quickly turned to shock and disgust when he walked through the door to the New Orleans Specters locker room. There, in the middle of the room was long table piled high with Pepperoni and pineapple pizzas. Seated around the table were Piotr Czerkawski, DeMaricus Smyth, and Roman Augustus were sipping Steel Reserve Malt Liquor from champaign glasses while the music of Rebecca Black played in the background. All three gentlemen were wearing those T-shirts with a tuxedo printed on them with black top hats made out of construction paper. Kryyst still shivers when thinking about it to this day.
@majesiu @Blastmeaway @TheDangaZone
Words: 160

Task 7: (Written, 3 TPE)
Geezus Kryyst is well known in Canada and Wisconsin as a successful liquor store owner in addition to being a Goalie. The charity event hosted by Kryyst is “Oktoberfest in April”. Always a popular fall event, “Oktoberfest” comes to the SHL just in time for summer. Like the real Oktoberfest, large tents are to be set up around the arena parking lot sponsored by breweries both large and small. Long tables line the tents for guests to sit as “der Kellner” and “die Kellnerin” serve liter steins of beer, wearing the traditional lederhosen and dirndls, of course. Gottlieb-Odilo-Dankward McZehrl was generous enough to donate some autographed items as well as photo opportunities to raise additional money. Tatu Mäkelä has even offered himself up for the date auction. All proceeds will be donated to the National Immigration Law Center, a charity established in 1979, and is one of the leading organizations in the U.S. exclusively dedicated to defending and advancing the rights of immigrants with low income.
@Chris-McZehrl @WannabeFinn
Words: 166

TASK 8: (Graphic, 3 TPE)
[Image: cyqTdpN.png]

TASK 14: (*CASUAL MEMBER SPECIAL* Send answer in PM, up to 3 TPE)

PM'ed

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2019, 01:22 PM by Snussu.)

Back by popular demand! Unscramble the names of these four players who will be competing in the Challenge Cup Finals. 

**Important**: Send the answers to username "PT Director" with the subject of the message titled “#Scrambled-Izzy." do not send it to my personal account cause i will not look at it and you will not recieve credit for it. Do not post the answers in here cause you will not get credit for the task.  [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]

1. pusesmakajolil
2. noewtdicatslo 
3. lkgvironeoi 
4. ihoswlilmlncsaai
SENT

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

(This post was last modified: 04-10-2019, 03:18 AM by karey.)

Code:
For most players season 46 is over and you have had a bit of time to reflect on your season. Talk to us about how you did.. what were some of your players best and worst moments? what were your overall numbers? did you meet your individual goals? what areas in your game were you happy with and what areas fell short? Must be [u]150[/u] words or more.

Viktor Marius had his re-breakout year and is finally living up the potential that he saw from himself and the excitement that the Buffalo fanbase had for him after his first few seasons. Marius gained a lot of weight over the off season, and as a result, became quite the two-way forward. Defense has always been an underlying trait for Marius, and this season he was able to balance the defensive responsibilities while also creating chemistry with newcomers Passamus and Konig. Marius was a very valuable contributor for fantasy owners and was the reason many owners won their league. Marius discovered how to hit people and ended up leading the league in Hits, a significant statistic considering his season total suprasses his career totals. Let me say that again, he had more hits in this one season that he did over his career. Showing just how much he developed in that area of the ice. Marius put up career numbers and was able to tie the Stampede all time stampede goal scoring record.

Code:
Back by popular demand! Unscramble the names of these four players who will be competing in the Challenge Cup Finals.

**[u]Important[/u]**: Send the answers to username "PT Director" with the subject of the message titled “#Scrambled-Izzy." [u]do not[/u] send it to my personal account cause i will [u]not[/u] look at it and you will not recieve credit for it. Do not post the answers in here cause you will not get credit for the task.  [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]

1. pusesmakajolil
2. noewtdicatslo
3. lkgvironeoi
4. ihoswlilmlncsaai

PM'd

Code:
Task 13: (Written, 3 TPE)
This is an historic finals as both franchises come in with some amazing storylines to boast! Write a TV ad for a "History Will Be Made" script and in 150 words or more add the details and circumstance that warrant either or both teams for this television ad. details could include a memory from there team's history, whether recent or past, it is up to you.
Every day, the city of Buffalo weeps. Weeps for what could have been and what could be. Every day the city remembers the Bills losing in 4 straight superbowls. The Sabres losing the Stanley Cup because the referees chose not to see Hull's skate. And the Stampede, the cursed child. Having become a laughing stock over the past 21 seasons due to their miserable luck and unwise management practice, the success of the Stampede would never be assumed regardless of their roster. Just imagine how hard it is to believe when all you have experienced is pain and harships over the past 3 decades. That is why Buffalo hurts, because that's all they know. But this year, they can change that. And even though it might hurt, people are beginning to believe. They face a team that is younger than a single revolution around the sun, a team that has no right to be int he finals, yet find themselves looking down the ice and seeing a cursed team. This is the impossible outcome. Regardless of who carries the cup. History will be made.

Code:
Make a projection for your teams upcoming season based on your teams current situation. Graphic should include a title, team logo, a players and their render that represents your team and at least 2 bullets points of information on your teams upcoming S47 season.
[Image: Screen_Shot_2019-04-10_at_12.07.41_AM.png]

Code:
TASK 10: (Graphic, 3 TPE)
During this week-long event each team will do a lot of travelling. Both teams have their own plane and bus and HO has asked that both means of transportation receive a visual make over to draw attention to the championship series!.  Choose one of the teams planes or Busses and give it a Challenge cup series look!  Plane or Bus should have at minimum the teams logo, a player render and a reference to their entry into the series.
[Image: Screen_Shot_2019-04-10_at_12.17.32_AM.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2019, 05:14 PM by Lynxfire.)

Code:
For most players season 46 is over and you have had a bit of time to reflect on your season. Talk to us about how you did.. what were some of your players best and worst moments? what were your overall numbers? did you meet your individual goals? what areas in your game were you happy with and what areas fell short? Must be [u]150[/u] words or more.

Season 46 in the SMJHL's Anchorage Armada was an improvement, but without the championship cup, it wasn't a full success. Personally, as a 2nd year defenseman in the juniors and leading the team in minutes, tying for 6th in overall defenseman scoring was definitely an improvement over my rookie year. Holding up the defensive end with a +6 was also good even though it didn't hold a candle to the +18 of my rookie season (albeit in sheltered 2nd line minutes). As a team, 3rd period collapses seemed to be the trend with many the Armada going into the 3rd with a lead only to have 3-4 goals suddenly scored on us in one period, apparently endurance and sprinting is on the menu for the offseason. Overall personal points in the post-season were average, not too disappointing but nothing to crow about. As a group we need to find the 2nd gear in the playoffs if we want to win the SMJHL cup next year.

Code:
TASK 2: (Graphic, 3 TPE)
HO has agreed to allocate money towards championship rings to the Challenge Cup winners and they are looking for help with the look and feel of these rings! Create a Championship ring for 1 of the teams involved in the series. This SHL championship sports ring should have the team name or logo on it, as well as the season number.

[Image: UIOSSg9.png]

Code:
Pick up to 5 challenge cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth '[u]1[/u]' TPE. Each answer must be [u]50[/u] words or more.

5. You have been asked by the league to choose a destination for next seasons all star game and its between New Orleans and Buffalo, which city did you decide should get this important league event and why?

Well, if we're doing all-star game, the obvious destination is Buffalo. Why? Buffalo is cold and boring, New Orleans is obviously the better party destination... but that's exactly why its horrible! All the players will be out drinking and put on the worst show! They have to be sober! Plus the fans won't start as many fights in the stands. Think about the SHL's image!

Code:
TASK 4: (Graphic, 3 TPE)
Design a signature for one of the teams in the Finals of them lifting the Challenge/Four Star Cup.. for the organization and its fans to use if they win the championship. Must include, at minimum, something resembling a Cup, a player render, team name, and some semblance of appropriate color changing to match the team.

[Image: D9bySdW.png]

Code:
Make a projection for your teams upcoming season based on your teams current situation. Graphic should include a title, team logo, a players and their render that represents your team and at least 2 bullets points of information on your teams upcoming S47 season.

[Image: FAKMB2O.jpg]

Code:

**[u]Important[/u]**: Send the answers to username "PT Director" with the subject of the message titled “#Scrambled-Izzy." [u]do not[/u] send it to my personal account cause i will [u]not[/u] look at it and you will not recieve credit for it. Do not post the answers in here cause you will not get credit for the task.  [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]

1. pusesmakajolil
2. noewtdicatslo 
3. lkgvironeoi 
4. ihoswlilmlncsaai

PM Sent

[Image: Rq2Dtaw.png]  [Image: Anchorage.png]  [Image: PPpK5xb.png]

[Image: vE2xRO8.png]

Task 1: (3 TPE)
The Regular Season was for Gottlieb-Oilo-Dankward McZehrl not that what he was hope for. He was looking for more productive in the offense but he failed all his season goals and this is maybe now for his bad playoff experience. He was looking for crashing the 40 points mark and 10 Goals in a season. With just 9 Goals and 33 points he was really pissed off the season. The only thing what he made happy was the team performance and the playoffs after a long drought. His hits number was the worst what he ever saw after his progress. The only stat what he really did like was the Shots Blocked number. He brought up his personal record in shots blocks with 82. He also has liked his Powerplay perfomance but he also has hoped for a better performance on the Powerplay. He dont like the +/- worth but he was happy to have over 20 on that stat. (160 words)

Task 2: (3 TPE)
[Image: fd921f-1554494036.jpg]

Task 3: (max 5 TPE)
1. Between Buffalo's (WannabeFinn, Tomen) and New Orleans (JKortesi81, TheDangaZone) which set of GM's have the tactical/managerial advantage in this series and why?
In my opinion WannebeFinn and Tomen have here the advantage because of more SHL GM experience in that series. They fought also some playoff series and New Orleans Spectres are an Expansion Team and very new in the leage. WannebeFinn and Tomen were also for a longer time GMs in the SMJHL so JKortesi81 and TheDangaZone didnt have any advantage from their SMJHL times. (64 words)
2. Between Cedric Robinson and Aleister Cain which goalie would you say had the more impressive run towards this championship series, and why?
For me Cedric Robinson has the more impressive Playoffs until now. He has a better save percantage, one more shutout and only two losses and one of them were in OT. His record is 10 games with 8 wins, 1 regular loss and one ot loss. Aleister Cain has 13 games with 8 wins and 5 losses without any OT game. Both have one assists but Robinson has a 0.5 better Goals Against stat. So Robinson is for me also a Razov Trophy candidate. (84 words)
3. Between both rosters, create an all Challenge Cup starting lineup! (D, D, F, F, F, G) and in 50 words or more explain alittle about your selections.
I would go with Gottlieb-Odilo-Dankward McZehrl, Tatu Mäkelä, Viktor Marius, TJ Bayley, Oisin Fletcher and Cedric Robinson. For my goalie selection its easy, Robinson is rookie and has the better stats than Cain and with that just one regular time loss until now. Mäkelä and McZehrl is maybe the best all around defense pair in the SHL that season. They do their job defensivly but also be dangerous in the offense all the time. Viktor Marius is for me the best Two Way player in this season. TJ Bayley is the best clutch player so far and Fletcher for me the last offensive forward superstar who left for the finals. (110 words)
7. Who has been there teams surprise player/unsung hero in the post season and why?..must include at least 1 stat to back up claim.
For I must go here with TJ Bayley. What he is playing in this postseason is really superstar quality. He is so clutch style this playoffs. Without him the Buffalo Stampede never made the finals also never the Easter Conference Finals. So his performance looks like GOD mode in compare to his regular season stats. (55 words)

Task 9: (3 TPE)
I believe the teams are stacked and both are good contenders for the finals. In my opinion the Buffalo Stampede are the favourites. They have the better Defense on the team and can also score a lot of goals. They shown the league this strength against the Hamilton Steelhawks and Manhattan Rage. Their Goalie, Cedric Robinson, is still young but already competive. The same for the goalie of the New Orleans Spectres with Aleister Cain. Their Defense isnt the best of the Playoff Teams in comparison and I believe that is the biggest lack for the finals. Offense wins you some regular season titles but the defense wins you the cups. The Stampede have 4 superstars as defender instead to New Orleans. But they have more experience and that is also very important. So its close but I see the Buffalo Stampedes as favourites and they should win the Cup if you compare all over the rosters. But we will see. (161 words)

Task 14: (3 TPE)
PM Sent

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2019, 10:30 PM by ThatDamnWalrus.)

Task 1: +3
Jalopski’s rookie season went about as expected. Not a liability. He was able to net two goals and 3 assists for a total of five points, while maintaining a +3 +/- while averaging slightly under twelve minutes of player per game. So again while not a liability, he definitely needs to improve next season and at minimum double his point total to consider it successful. He shot at 15.38% so he definitely has a decent slap shot on him but needs to get more comfortable taking shots. He was sixth on the team in shots blocked with thirty, which is definitely not bad at all considering his mpg. He also was fifth on the team for hits with 63 which is definitely a strong area of his game. Jalopski’s best moment of the season so far is definitely making the finals. At the end of the day cups are the end goal and nabbing a ring in his rookie season will always be a career moment.

Task 2: +3
[Image: x9MP9Ow.png]

Task 3: +4
1. When it comes to the GM tandems in place in Buffalo and New Orleans, I think Buffalo has a slight advantage. This is because of three things. Firstly, WBF and Tomen have a lot of experience, especially with STHS. Secondly, Tomen’s dedication to test simming different scenarios is unmatched. And Lastly, they both have been able to learn a lot from former Buffalo GM ThatDamnWalrus.

F: Viktor Marius
F: Oliver Konig
F: Joe Kurczewski
D: Tatu Makela
D: Alexis Metzler
G: Aleister Cain

I feel like my selections are relatively self explanatory. Viktor Marius and Oliver Konig were beasts for Buffalo this season, both notching over 50 points and over a +20 +/-. Marius is also capable of throwing his body around, punishing 221 players with his size this season.  Kurczewski was the leading goal scorer for the Specters this season with 23, along with being a veteran presence and leader for their team. Metzler and Makela were stalworths along the Buffalo blue line all season both having 35+ points, 130+ hits, and 70+ shots blocked. Cain just edges out Robinson with a .915 SV% and 2.49 GAA compared to Robinson's .911 SV% and 2.61 GAA.

4. I believe Cassius Darrow (@hhh81) will be an extremely important player for the Buffalo Stampede for many seasons to come. Darrow is an absolute beauty of a defender Buffalo drafted in the first round of the season 45 draft. Already at 627 TPE, he is getting some of his first gametime with Buffalo this season after being called up in the playoffs just a few days ago. Darrow is a huge presence in the locker room and will only continue to improve on ice.

5. New Orleans definitely deserves this event over Buffalo. The only things to do in Buffalo are eat wings and appreciate how good Josh Allen looks in shorts, which is why so many people throw themselves through tables to numb the pain. New Orleans on the other hand has a great party culture with a ton of historic sites to explore. Also they will deserve something to celebrate after losing the cup.  

Task 10: +3
[Image: 6pMYpwd.png]

Task 14: +3
PM'd

Total TPE: 16

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2019, 06:37 PM by tweedledunn.)

Code:
Task 1: 165 Words
Ray Bork’s season sadly ended with the San Francisco Pride narrowly missing the playoffs by a couple of points. As far as individual performance, Bork did not impress. In 50 games he only managed to put up 15 points with a -18 plus/minus, which is consistent with his first two years in the SHL, no real improvement. He was somewhat handicapped the bulk of the season playing on the third line with non-active 350~ tpe plugs. The Borkman is still very young though, starting the season with only 725~ tpe, it is a lot to ask of the youngster to carry his defensive line mate. Also disappointing was the Borkmeister’s power play performance, getting his first taste of power play minutes this season with a whopping 119 minutes. All those precious minutes and the Season 44 draftee only manages 2 goals and 2 assists. The Borkmaster 5000 did get himself a couple of Star performances, tallying both a 2nd and 3rd Star in Season 46.

Code:
Task 2
[Image: p2LcmkW.jpg]

Code:
Task 3: 90 Words - Between both rosters, create an all Challenge Cup starting lineup! (D, D, F, F, F, G) and in 50 words or more explain alittle about your selections.

Forward – Left Wing – Buffalo Stampede
TJ Baley: Great Britain Baby!

Forward – Right Wing – Buffalo Stampede
Leafer Reilly: My previous player Geronimo Otto played with this bad mother trucker in the SMJHL

Forward – Center – New Orleans Specters
Oisin Fletcher: I liked it better when Evok simmed so…

Defense - New Orleans Specters
Sean Stevenson Jr: Gotta give some love for a boy we lost in the expansion draft

Defense - New Orleans Specters
Clint Eastwood: Gotta give some love for another ex-teammate

Goalie - New Orleans Specters
Aleister Cain: Proud of this fellow youngin’ (S43) boy

Code:
Task 4
[Image: FoXhnfW.png]

Code:
Task 10
[Image: WZX4NZy.png]

Code:
Task 14
PM Sent

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2019, 06:36 PM by Jiggly_333.)

NSFL PT

Task 14: Done

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Code:
For most players season 46 is over and you have had a bit of time to reflect on your season. Talk to us about how you did.. what were some of your players best and worst moments? what were your overall numbers? did you meet your individual goals? what areas in your game were you happy with and what areas fell short? Must be 150 words or more.

Well, going into this season I was kind of in a weird transition. Coming up from the minors to be a starting goalie in the SHL was weird to me, allocating almost 500 tpe instantly making my player twice as good as he was, if not more. I would no longer be checking in on the SMJHL index, I'd be looking at the SHL games to see how I fared against the top players in the league. Not only that, I moved from Edmonton, where I honestly had a lot of fun hanging out, to a new expansion team, with a lot of friends and familiar faces. Of course I love NOLA but I thought I was going to be a career Edmonton player, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed with that situation. I had a good season, wish I didn't have a lower save percentage than someone with lower TPE than me but I'm sure lots of people like Hobbs and Vilde feel that way about me haha. I love Joe and I know he'll make sure I get the stats I want. Sucks not being a rookie either and I wish they would take a look at that and make an exception for me because I don't see how they could argue I'm not a rookie. Whatever.

Code:

2. Between Cedric Robinson and Aleister Cain which goalie would you say had the more impressive run towards this championship series, and why?
3. Between both rosters, create an all Challenge Cup starting lineup! (D, D, F, F, F, G) and in 50 words or more explain alittle about your selections.
4. Choose 1 young player from each team (either on their roster or a prospect of theirs) who you believe will be there teams next important player and why? *tag that player*
6. Who are the 3 most dangerous players on the ice in this series and why?

1. TDZ and Joe fucking DOMINATE. Of course they are the better GMs. You know they were in the war room for the two Calgary cups, and they learned from the best. People doubt Joe but he just won two cups in STL with some scrub ass goalie holding them back, he can do anything. Tomen and WBF are good enough GMs, but they just had a garbage season just 1 season ago so if they pull this out I'd be surprised honestly. I trust in Joe, he has done nothing but win, and this series is no different.
2. Well this is easy. Cedric Robinson has his dick sucked dry every single night, I bet Aleister Cain is a virgin. They call him Robinson because he is robbing sons of their mothers. Because he's fucking them. He's fucked, smashed, and slammed his way to the finals on an epic sex rampage while Aleister Cain got dumped and tried to commit suicide. Cain't get a girlfriend. Loser.
3. F- Oisin Fletcher
F- DeMaricus Smyth
F- Nicholas Williams
D- Sean Stevenson Jr.
D- Clint Eastwood
G- Cedric Robinson

Fletcher is a fucking animal and amazing human being. Easy choice. Smyth is packing a 13 inch dong and he is not afraid to use it. He'll fuckin skate in and take a clapper from the hashies, bar down every day. Disrespectful. Williams is captain america. Just a stud and a god among men. Doesn't need 13 inches to get the job done. Stevenson Jr. is a ginger demon, haunting your nightmares with epic plays straight from satan's playbook. Kid's dirt fucking nasty man. Fuck SFP for letting him go. Eastwood will shit in your toilet and send you a picture, he'll leave you a mess in your sheets and make you clean it up. There's a reason they call him Clit Eastwood. Enough said. Robinson fucks moms, we went over this. All Star squad right here lets fuckin get it boys fuck.

4. If Nicholas Williams gets underrated one more fucking time on this site imma DDOS it like rush. This fucking guy has the balls to be drafted in the SECOND round. Jets were smart to trade up for him, because he's now top ten in the class. A class with fucking crazy earners and this man is top ten. Soon to hit 1000 tpe, he's gonna be a staple of this NOLA offense LONG after Joe is gone, even after Fletcher is gone. A god among men and has more championship rings than I have fingers. Fuck outta here if y'all mention anyone but him in your CW. Fuckers. @Nictox
6. 3 most dangerous players. Physt is unstable. Putting knives on his feet sounds like a terrible idea. If at least 3 stampede players dont die in this series I'll honestly be disappointed. Kierkgaard is also dangerous. He just seems like he's up to something, scheming. Don't look in his gear bag because I would bet good money it's booby trapped or something. He's got a look in his eyes. And the most dangerous player is Roman Augustus. He's a pens fan. Fuckin mongoloid.

Code:
Ooof, you happened to walk into one of the challenge cup teams locker room and witnessed a truly shocking visual which left you stunned! You closed your eyes and quickly left the premises... word has gotten out that something went down in the LR but the details are murky.. HO is investigating the matter and asking you 'the eye witness' to explain what happened! Must be 150 words or more. *tag anyone involved*

Well I walked into the stampede locker room and I honestly can't believe what I saw. These fucking tramps, these floozies, they were stripping. Down to their underwear. Every single one of them. They were all sweaty, and they just slowly took off each article of clothing, one by one. They were enjoying it. Laughing and having fun. Being near naked men and smiling, that can only mean one thing. Deplorable. These men were all in a room, not covering their shame, just getting naked. I almost vomited. Then they put on some kind of garbage green cult outfit. It burned my eyes, the ugliness. I'm lucky I didn't have an aneurysm after witnessing such an indecent act.
I will be calling the police, my lawyers, their lawyers, the polices lawyers, my lawyer's lawyer, and anyone in the city of Buffalo to report this heresy. I have PTSD from the memory of this, and if I lose in the finals, this will be what I blame.
@buffadumb stupede

Code:
Task 9: (Written, 3 TPE)
You have been asked to spend a few minutes on air with the series commentators during the game 1 preshow! During that segment they ask you to do a full break down on the series... in 150 words or more tell them who you believe is the favorite and who is the underdog of this series and why.. as well as your thoughts on what each team needs to do or not do to win the challenge cup.

Well its really gonna come down to the goalies. Cain faced hundreds of more shots, harder competition, the literal best scorers in recent SHL history, and came out with the win. Robinson faced Hamilton, who fucking sucked so bad last season they got draft picks 1 and 2, and Manhattan, who has Luke Thomason. The absolute scrub couldnt score on a goalie with like 300 less tpe than him. But nooo in the s43 SMJHL finals he just decided to have a field day and score like 800 goals. Why couldn't he do that here? Cause he's a scrub. So I'm not impressed by Robinson or the competition he's faced. He has a lot to learn about being a starting goalie in the SHL. A lot. I do too, but I don't go around acting like I know everything. Fun fact, Robinson faced Cain twice in the SMJHL playoffs, and easily won both series... no? they split 1 and 1? Oh. No. He lost both. Not a single four star cup to his name. Hmmm. Mr. Regular Season success has a lot riding on this cup win. We'll see who comes out on top.

Code:

**Important**: Send the answers to username "PT Director" with the subject of the message titled “#Scrambled-Izzy." do not send it to my personal account cause i will not look at it and you will not recieve credit for it. Do not post the answers in here cause you will not get credit for the task. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]

1. pusesmakajolil
2. noewtdicatslo
3. lkgvironeoi
4. ihoswlilmlncsaai

PM SENT

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2019, 10:13 AM by jjaybs.)

Task 1

Scherbak had a disappointing rookie season, signing as a free agent early in the year and recording only three points. In his sophomore season, he had a much stronger showing, recording thirteen points (6 goals and 7 assists), as well as leading his team in faceoff win percentage with 48.77%. Much of this can be attributed to his best friends and roommates, rookies Gunnar Soderberg and Vadim Malichov, whom Scherbak states as his emotional support throughout the season. Currently he is sitting on five goals in 15 playoff games for the Knights, proving that when it counts, he is able to step up, recording a game winning goal and a series winning goal during his recent three game goal streak. Next season is going to be the real test of Scherbak’s career, with Sawchuk and Batsbak likely being called up to their respective SHL teams, Scherbak is next in line to be the number one center for the Knights. Only time will tell how he fares in that particular task.

Task 11

Scherbak was drafted last season by West Kendall, and has already made a small impact on the team. After his team was eliminated from the Four Star Cup Finals, he was approached by his GM about getting the call up to the big league to replace one of the aging veterans stepping down. He would likely fit in well in the bottom six to begin with, but is obviously hungry to make his way up the line up and become the kind of player he thinks he can be. Someone he looks up to in West Kendall is Alex Light, a former Knights star, and Scherbak would one day love to play on a line with him. Scherbak will likely play at least one more season in Kelowna, as he feels he has unfinished business against the Scarecrows, but look for him to make his West Kendall debut in S48. Scherbak’s goal in his rookie season is to play at least ten minutes a game and be at least a ten goal scorer.

Task 3
1. It’s hard to overlook the experience that the GMs of Buffalo have. Though there isn’t a lot of successful playoff history in Buffalo, both GMs have a ton of experience both as players and GMs, and its that edge that ultimately will lead to Buffalo’s victory this season.
2. Aleister Cain has had a great playoff run for New Orleans, but Cedric Robinson has to be given the edge here, coming into the finals with a record of 8-2. He will finish the Playoffs with a save percentage of .906 and a GAA of 2.68, and, to top it off, he’s doing all of this as a rookie.
3. F1: Leafer Reilly (Reilly is the most individually decorated player on either team, hard to ignore the intangible there) F2: Vasily Horvat (A great, solid veteran player) F3: Oliver Konig (Leading scorer for Buffalo) D: GOD McZehrl (Speaks for itself. Leads both teams in TOI, and is a proven game changing player) D: Richard Physt (Workhorse for New Orleans, leads the team in TOI) G: Cedric Robinson (Could be called the MVP of this playoffs and would deserve it)
5. Obviously Buffalo, as a more established franchise, deserves to have an All Star Game before New Orleans does, but its impossible to overlook what an ASG in New Orleans, one of the liveliest cities in America, would look like. Based on aesthetic alone, there’s no better city to throw an SHL wide party.

Task 13

[Camera pans empty locker room. The logo on the floor dissolves from Buffalo to New Orleans.]

VOICEOVER: The Challenge Cup has a blank space. This season, two teams have the chance to put their mark on it for the first time in the history of the SHL.

[Monochrome, slow motion clips of stars from both teams dressing for a game. A single puck hits the ice in slow motion.

VOICEOVER: Will it be Buffalo, for the first time in twenty one seasons, finally finding a way to hoist the Cup?

[A faceoff, taken from above. New Orleans wins it. Sounds of skates of ice, pucks on sticks. No crowd noises, just hockey.]

VOICEOVER: Or will it be New Orleans and their Cinderella story season, putting their name on the Cup in their debut season?

[Shots of a goal light flashing, crowds rising to their feet to scream, a big, open ice hit.]

VOICEOVER: One thing’s for sure.

[Black screen, white text]

VOICEOVER: History Will Be Made.

Task 14

PMd

[Image: 57817_s.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2019, 08:26 AM by Avakael.)

TASK ONE:

While Alexis Metzler is still in the cup hunt, his regular season has indeed concluded. It wasn't quite everything he wanted. Realistically, he knows he's only got maybe one or two more seasons at best of even theoretical Stevens contention; while he got 35 points, it was only the 3rd most points for defencemen on his own team. This can be put down to having a very slow start. He did, however, put in a full 1200 minutes of ice time, 100+ shots on goal, 75+ blocked shots and 10 goals. He also had a very respectable fantasy score in the high 290s, which meant he was worth picking, eventually. Finally, while that 35 points could have been higher, it did not at all hurt his chances of pushing up the ranks in the all time defencemen scoring; while he does not expect to overtake Alonzo Garbanzo, he has a not unreasonable shot at 2nd all time for defencemen points, so long as he continues to put up at least 25+ points a season for the remaining 6 seasons he has left in the SHL.

TASK THIRTEEN:

Quote:For the duration of the 90 second ad, the chorus for "There's A Hole In The World Tonight" by The Eagles plays in the background, over and over.

Footage plays from Buffalo being brutally knocked out of the S35 playoffs in 4 games, by New England.

Footage plays of the game winning goal in the Game 4 overtime loss to West Kendall in the 2nd round, in S43.

Footage plays of the game winning goal in the Game 2 overtime loss to New England in the 1st round of S33.

Footage plays of the game winning goals from the Game 2 and Game 3 overtime losses to Minnesota in the 1st round in S36, as well as Minnesota winning that series in the 7th game.

Footage plays from Buffalo being annihilated 7 to 0 in Game 2 of the S42 first round series against Hamilton.

Footage plays of the game winning goal by West Kendall in Game 7 of the 1st round of the S37 playoffs.

Footage plays of Buffalo players looking utterly defeated in Game 5 of the 1st round Hamilton series, as Hamilton puts in a short handed goal, their 9th goal of the game.

Footage plays of an empty, dusty trophy case.

Narrator: Don't let there be a hole in the world tomorrow, Stampede.

TASK FIVE:

Alright. I'm not going to say much more than this. You've probably heard it before. Earlier this season, there was a fight in the locker room. A proper fight. Not between two players; between a player and the general manager. Kevin Hamilton had a huge go at WannabeFinn, and WannabeFinn essentially struck back. He didn't just hit Kevin, he straight up picked him up and threw him through a door into the sauna. He also grabbed a filing cabinet and dumped that on top of Hamilton, IN the sauna, and walked out. Kevin needed help getting out of the bloody pool, and you better believe that pool was full of blood. You already know all of this, of course, because it was in the papers, but I walked past that sauna a few days ago and saw something fucking crazy. This doesn't get out, you make sure nobody knows it came from me, okay? That fucking filing cabinet is still floating in the sauna.

TASK FOURTEEN:

PM'd to PT Director.

TASK THREE:

1. It's hard to pick for sure between these two sets of managers. I'm a huge fan of WannabeFinn; I've worked as his co in Detroit and have spent almost my entire time on this site sharing a team management office with him. I'm also a huge fan of the work that Tomen puts in; he's arguably the best co GM on the site and it's only his lack of personal ambition that has prevented him from taking a team so far. Having spent time in Head Office however, I'm also well aware of the kind of effort that Joe and TDZ would be putting in on the other end. This is not the first time that WannabeFinn and Joe have faced off as GMs in a championship series. I'm hoping that Tomen's work with the lines is enough to make the difference.

2. Without a shadow of a doubt, Cedric Robinson had the more impressive run. On top of having a better save percentage (0.925 to 0.916), better goals against average (2.07 to 2.63), Cedric Robinson is a rookie. Aleister Cain has stopped more shots on the way, but he's also played significantly more minutes due to the 3 extra games; and he's expected to stop more shots anyway, because he's a veteran.

3. My all Challenge Cup starting lineup looks as follows,
F - TJ Bayley
F - Kevin Hamilton
F - Oisin Fletcher
D - Tatu Makela
D - GOD McZehrl
G - Cedric Robinson
I won't pretend to be unbiased here. I believe Cedric Robinson, without a shadow of a doubt, has had the more impressive playoff run so far, because of his status as a rookie. Makela and McZehrl are truly showing off that Metzler is no longer the 1D in Buffalo, by outdoing him all season and being the two best defensemen still standing these playoffs. Bayley, Hamilton and Fletcher are the 3 highest scoring forwards still standing as well.

5. For the all star game in season 47, I've decided to pick New Orleans. Buffalo has already hosted an all star game or two; New Orleans, on the other hand, is a brand new expansion city, and the league should be taking every opportunity possible to put them in the spotlight. In addition, New Orleans is a well known party town, and you'd be stupid not to host a party there if you had the option.

6. There are some lethal players on the ice right now. If I had to make a top three, I'd start with Joe Kurczewski. He's easily got the most playoffs experience of all the players in this series, and he's got the most cups, too. He knows what it takes to get it done. The second player I'd add would be Oisin Fletcher. Fletcher is a former league MVP; if anyone knows how to get a goal when a goal absolutely must be scored, it's him. Finally, I'd put Alexis Metzler, my own player in there. Metzler is a two time Stevens winner and by far the most decorated and experience defenceman on the ice. He's also acutely aware that this is potentially the only shot at the title he's ever going to have. Nobody will be more desperate out there than Metzler.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2019, 09:24 AM by r1c3bowl22.)

4. Choose 1 young player from each team (either on their roster or a prospect of theirs) who you believe will be there teams next important player and why? *tag that player*
7. Who has been there teams surprise player/unsung hero in the post season and why?..must include at least 1 stat to back up claim.

Task 11: (Written, 3 TPE)
There will be many SMJHL players watching this Challenge Cup series and dreaming of the day that they are involved in the SHL's biggest staged event. but first things first,, you have to make an SHL teams 20 man roster. Talk about where your player is at within your SHL organization, who are the prospects that you'll be competing with for a roster spot? when do you hope to make the big clubs roster and what are your individual expectations in that rookie season? Must be 150 words or more.

TASK 14: Sent in

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2019, 09:45 AM by Raven.)

NSFL PT

Quote:TASK 1: (Written, 3 TPE)

My season was not one I was all to pleased with. Last season it felt like I had a sophomore slump and expected to rebound big time after that season, however this season proved to also be a big slump for me. In the end I scored 15 goals and got 13 assists for a total of 28 points, while respectable it still feels far off from my goals. Luckily I am still young and improving all the time, so I will keep putting my mind towards getting better and better and hopefully next season will be the one I can prove my worth in. I was happy with my hitting this season. It was a huge bump up from last season and it feels good to bring that physical play into the game. My goal production was not to bad either. 15 goals is solid and an almost 11% shooting percentage is on pace with being decent. Next season will hopefully prove better however.

Quote:Task 5: (Written, 3 TPE)

I saw something so horrible that day. A grim, dark, rainy day that will forever haunt me till the day I die. I was at the stadium of game one of the challenge cup finals and decided to pop into the Buffalo Stampede locker room and do a quick greet to my mates. There I saw the worst thing ever. It involved two people that I knew and I could not believe the image my eyes were seeing at that moment. One of the people was GOD Mczerhl @Chris-McZehrl and the other was a good friend in Alexander Selich @Tomen . I almost cannot explain what went down in that locker room that has left me so shook, but the one thing I can say is... BALLS. BALLS SO MANY BALLS WHY WERE THERE SO MANY BALLS. Tears roll down my face. I honestly just cannot tell you what went off there. I think I am traumatised for life.

Quote:TASK 14: (*CASUAL MEMBER SPECIAL* Send answer in PM, up to 3 TPE)

Sent

Quote:Task 3: (Written, up to 5 TPE)

I mean Tomen is a top lad and WannabeFinn has been GMing for eons at this point it feels like. So you would imagine that these two have a good advantage with their knowledge, experience and topness and with that they can help Buffalo so much towards the cup that they have been wanting for such a long time.

Both goalies had an amazing season which in a few slots were very comparable. Both goalies had 4 shutouts, Robinson had 112 goals against and Cain had 110 goals against. 24 wins for Robinson against 26 wins for Cain. Cain had a .915 save percentage with a 2.49 Goals against. While Robinson was sporting a .911 save percentage and a 2.61 goals against. At the end of the day I think Cain has the better statisticals.

@Tomen Alexander Selich is up and coming and is looking to continue the great career the former Selich had. While still young at this point in time, Selich is wondering his way up the training ladder and one day will be the best player on the Stampede. For the specter is has to be Aleister Cain @SlashACM a young goalie who is already recording amazing stats and will only be putting more of those in the future, Cain will be the future wall for the Spectors.

Oisin Fletcher has been a deadly player in the league for quite a few seasons now and has only been showing their worth in this playoff big time.
TJ Bayley is a goal machine right now and will be continueing this for sure in this serie.
Alexis Metzler is a true blue liner and does blue line stuff. A puck playing defender who can create offsense.

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart