put me in coach

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Updated with every sign-up so far.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Count me in

[Image: Tr1OPGL.png]

sure

[Image: grayhd.gif]

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Me too please?

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Updated! We're now down only another goalkeeper and other eight players to have two soccer teams.
I'll probably cut-off the sign-ups once we reach that.

Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

I’ll play

I’m in if there’s a spot

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

If you're still looking, I'm around

[Image: Ackroyd.png]

[Image: zRNCZ6u.png]

Sure?

Updated with the interested parties. Also, I've already added the first entries into the game. Results have been... interesting.

Additionally, the two team names I've decided on are the Samurai and the Guardians. Any semblance to the newly announced Pokémon titles is totally coincidental.

Outlungus
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2019, 05:16 AM by Daco.)

I want in. Casimir Stevens Vancouver Whalers

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Looks like you still need a couple of players. Put me in too.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Need more? Me please