Create Account

In Need of Assistance with R Project!!

04-25-2019, 06:21 PMluketd Wrote: Oh I realized I’m an idtiot and didn’t read what gcool actually said so my list is not even good lol

i was a little confused. lol

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

04-25-2019, 06:21 PMluketd Wrote: Oh I realized I’m an idtiot and didn’t read what gcool actually said so my list is not even good lol

LOL I was scrolling down waiting for the explanation of those numbers

Well yeah I'm not in it

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

04-25-2019, 06:22 PM.bojo Wrote:

i was a little confused. lol

I’m stupid and I half read things, it’s a gift and a curse

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 06:30 PM by GCool.)

04-25-2019, 06:01 PM.bojo Wrote:
04-25-2019, 05:29 PMGCool Wrote: I'd also like to know the exact TPE at which a build is MAXED per our current ruleset (if it's < 1800, I'll change that category to 1300 or 1500). I know I can just look this up, but I haven't much time right now.

max would be 2219 to have three strenghs at 99, 1 weakness at 85, no points added to discipline, and the rest at 90.

So with discipline, +16 to 70, +40 to 80, +80 to 90 -> 2219 + 136 = 2355. Nice.

Hm. So if you earn an even 2200 TPE before regression, you'll have literally everything maxed. Go figure.
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 06:32 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

@GCool if the different attributes have different weights for different positions I don't think you're going to capture those weights accurately and how they change over a stats progression with 12 players for each amount of TPE. It shouldn't be difficult to write something in Python that randomly distributes TPE to attributes to create a large group of different players with differently distributed TPE.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

04-25-2019, 06:31 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: @GCool if the different attributes have different weights for different positions I don't think you're going to capture those weights accurately and how they change over a stats progression with 12 players for each amount of TPE. It shouldn't be difficult to write something in Python that randomly distributes TPE to attributes to create a large group of different players with differently distributed TPE.

Well for creating my actual model I'm just going to use the sim data from last season. I wanted to use this to get a snapshot of the variance and if it decreases as TPE goes up in predictable increments.

bump ... didn't get anything. anybody wanna help me?
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2019, 11:43 AM by bbjygm.)

I shared this with @GCool via discord for those interested: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

05-02-2019, 11:43 AMbbjygm Wrote: I shared this with @GCool via discord for those interested: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

That's cool. 

Obviously not perfect with the tpe being dumped in nonstrengths. But still super cool.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

05-02-2019, 12:00 PMTomasnz Wrote:
05-02-2019, 11:43 AMbbjygm Wrote: I shared this with @GCool via discord for those interested: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

That's cool. 

Obviously not perfect with the tpe being dumped in nonstrengths. But still super cool.

It's random TPE assignment, it doesn't look at the wasted TPE and reassign, although I could do that with another iteration. Just whipped it together so he could get his project builds quickly.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Updated the OP with my project but didnt format it. I'll get to it soon.