Create Account

Alexis Metzler Trade Tree(SFP Side)
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2019, 08:49 PM by luke.)

So @Avakael Aka Alexis Metzler was drafted to Portland, but then got traded to Buffalo.

Wally Traded with ThatDamnWalrus to aquire:
Marc Leclerc, Isaac Kaiser, TEX S32 2nd[Derek Grejzcyk]

Lets work with Marc Leclerc. On 11/26/16 he traded Leclerc  to acquire
Zanis Zarins, HAM S32 2nd[Noctis Caelum] @"Andybj"

Leclerc would go on to play in Manhattan for a couple seasons, but only racked up 93 points in 453 games, so not good.

Zanis Zarins would on and not play in the SHL at all. And Noctic Caelum would be involved in a 3 way trade

Noctic Caelum was traded along with other stuff for

Ray Pejonis, MIN S34 3rd[pass]
That pick was a pass and Ray played 2 seasons here putting up 69 (nice) points in 100 games before retiring in S34.

So that ends the Marc Leclerc Side of the tree

Lets work on the TEX 2nd which turned into Derek Grejzcyk who played 1 season in the SHL, and put up 2 points in 320 MP.

Okay, our final and biggest branch is Issac Kaiser, who was traded in 4/6/17 to Edmonton along with Reinis Aumeisters , and in return, got

EDM S36 2nd[Traded to MIN], EDM S37 3rd[Traded to BUF], 3 mil

3 mil cant get traded so that stays. So lets look at the EDM S37 3rd, which was traded on 8/2/17 to Buffalo for
BUF S36 4th[Matthew Rossi II] who never played in the SHL at all

Okay so now we go to EDM S36 2nd which was traded along with Cikgnar Konstantinov, MAN S35 1st[Cam Oullette] on 5/3/17 to Minnesota. In return, Portland got

Samee Iqbal, MAN S37 4th[pass], 3 mil Cap S34, 2 mil Cal S35

And since cash cant get traded the 2 cap space didnt get traded, and the MAN S37 4th was a pass so that leaves good ole Samee to help POR

in 7/30/17 Samee Iqbal got traded to SEA along with the Rights to Pedro Sarantez for the following

Teodor Cukurs, Zinaida Titova, SEA S36 3rd[ Joseph Lombardi], S39 1st[Traded to LAP] @iOBESE  @Clint Eastwood

Teodor Cukurs left in FA, and Zinaida played for 2 seasons and was never heard from again. So now we get to look at the 2 draft picks.

One of them was for Joseph Lombardi, which was traded to Minnesota on 5/5/17 to grapehead for

MIN S43 1st[Goku Muerto], MIN S43 3rd[Sean Stevenson Jr] those 2 draft picks. Sean Stevenson played 2 seasons in SFP before getting picked in the expansion draft to New Orleans. However Goku Muerto is now a core piece for the SFP now. @Obsidian311 

So now the final piece of the puzzle is the SEA S39 1st, which was traded to LAP on 8/1/17 along with
SEA S39 1st[Richard Physt], SF S39 1st[Tommy Tuck], TOR S37 3rd[ Yami Bakura], MAN S36 3rd[Lizzy Jukka]

and in return SFP got: TOR S36 1st[Clint Eastwood], TOR S39 2nd[Traded to SEA] @bluesfan55  

so the TOR S36 1st turned into Clint Eastwood, which on 5/4/18 was traded along with Jeff Kirkstone for

SEA S43 1st[Leshaun King], HAM S43 2nd[Jeff Brogen], S43 3rd[Vince Reaper] 

Which are 3 KEY pieces in San Francisco right now, and for the future.

For the TOR S39 2nd, that got packaged with Jonathan Lundberg (Portland retains 100% of his S36 salary), Alex Reed, Teemu Sirius, TOR S39 2nd[DeMaricus Smyth] for

Anton Fedorov, Blake Sherrill, SF(POR) S37 1st[Jack Tanner]

Fedorov didnt play in the SHL, Blake Sherill retired at the end of that season, and Jack Tanner Turned into their best defenseman for seasons to come.

Or you can just look at the picture for yourself. I am only writing so I get some money, and I know that the media graders dont pay shit for this kind of work.

Imgur link if you cant zoom in: https://imgur.com/a/svfecg1
[Image: XmbM988.png]

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

A big thank you to Portland

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

05-01-2019, 08:51 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: A big thank you to Portland

Took me a while, but I finally got this trade looking a little better for our side at least haha

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Luke, as always man great article!

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Nice

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

I was sold to Satan for one corn chip

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

So @"luketd" love these. But always find I get super confused looking at the diagram. The written narrative is generally very strong, but then I have trouble relating it to the image you post.

Something that might help is using a pert diagram format that helps put some meta data into the process flow boxes, or something similar.

Basically what I am looking for is a bit more visual clarity around where a pick ended up and what it turned into. E.g. the arrows seem to show both a trade but also a pick turning into a player. Would be cool to clean up the visual language and consistency a bit.

This all sounds like me being picky and critical but it is me trying to feedback what imo would be needed to turn these into good reads into great articles/stories.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

LeClerc won a Cup with MAN in Season 34 Blink

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

@luketd didn’t we just go over this?

[Image: Wally.png]

holy crap
thanks to me sfp got two SHL players
I feel good

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

05-02-2019, 06:30 AMTomasnz Wrote: So @"luketd" love these. But always find I get super confused looking at the diagram. The written narrative is generally very strong, but then I have trouble relating it to the image you post.

Something that might help is using a pert diagram format that helps put some meta data into the process flow boxes, or something similar.  

Basically what I am looking for is a bit more visual  clarity around where a pick ended up and what it turned into. E.g. the arrows seem to show both a trade but also a pick turning into a player. Would be cool to clean up the visual language and consistency a bit.

This all sounds like me being picky and critical but it is me trying to feedback what imo would be needed to turn these into good reads into great articles/stories.

Yeah, I’m still trying to work on the best way to do them, thanks for the feedback

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

05-02-2019, 08:23 AMluketd Wrote: Yeah, I’m still trying to work on the best way to do them, thanks for the feedback

Happy to fire you some ideas or give feed back on something your trying.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

portland wins technically cuz kaiser came back home

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

pride

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]