Create Account

Clapper's Roach Problem

WC: 264

Guys I got a big problem. I didn't realize New England had so many cockroaches!! I'm from Canada, man. British Columbia to be more specific and even more specific than that I'm from the lower mainland. I've grown up here my whole life and never, not once have I ever seen one of these bad boys. Even when I was playing up in Kelowna it was all good. Roach free! 20 years of my life all fine and dandy, cockroaches were akin to dragons and dinosaurs. All magic, fake shit. I'm up here in Boston for 2 weeks now and its just crazy. Today was #7. I don't even understand where these guys are coming from? Like seriously I don't know if this is normal, I might just need to call an exterminator to bust all up around my home looking for a problem. 

I've tried all the tips from my home decor magazine. I've been putting pinecones all around my living areas. Threw in a couple pineapples too cause maybe the pine part is the money maker. I've been pouring bleach around all the doorways and keeping smelling salts in my bedside drawer to ward off a midnight attack. I've even built a shrine where I keep all of the dead ones and pray in my giant cockroach costume. I'm starting to run out of ideas and I just don't know what to do anymore. If anyone has any tips for me to try, please let me know ASAP!!

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Bostonians amirite

[Image: 3.png]

Perhaps ask your roommate @goldenglutes to clean up his shit for once.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]