Create Account

Prospect Pool Rankings
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2019, 09:18 PM by Daco.)

Leaving me off Minny prospects pool >_>

Also Mander gone now unfortunately. Great article idea though nice job

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

really cool article sami, really enjoyed looking at this.

Helps out the rookies and the newbies learn a little bit more of the teams and where they stand

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Renegades

Good article!

I'd be very interested to see where the S45 class would be ranked. EJ, Tomen, myself, bilbo are all killing it out here

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

I wish smebs were prospects, chi would skyrocket

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

all of our generational gang are already up

idk how to feel

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Im strongly of the opinion that if S46 gets 2 generational talents S47 should too... Wink

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

05-20-2019, 09:55 PMhhh81 Wrote: Good article!

I'd be very interested to see where the S45 class would be ranked. EJ, Tomen, myself, bilbo are all killing it out here

I mean two outa four ain't prospects anymore.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2019, 08:53 AM by hhh81.)

05-21-2019, 06:11 AMTomasnz Wrote:
05-20-2019, 09:55 PMhhh81 Wrote: Good article!

I mean two outa four ain't prospects anymore.

Only one is a prospect, but that doesn't diminish the validity of the question.

But now that you mentioned it, I do wonder how skewed this evaluation method is by the large number of players that have already been called up after their draft and draft+1 seasons. It seems to me many of those players would probably be in the generational/franchise talent tiers or the filler no talent tier (like Steve Craig-Smeb).

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Yeah, would be nice to have Morgan, Zheng, Clapper and Brzeckackckawkcayz included in this....

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2019, 10:03 AM by Sami.)

05-21-2019, 08:52 AMhhh81 Wrote:
05-21-2019, 06:11 AMTomasnz Wrote: I mean two outa four ain't prospects anymore.

Only one is a prospect, but that doesn't diminish the validity of the question.

But now that you mentioned it, I do wonder how skewed this evaluation method is by the large number of players that have already been called up after their draft and draft+1 seasons. It seems to me many of those players would probably be in the generational/franchise talent tiers or the filler no talent tier (like Steve Craig-Smeb).

Actually, the results wouldn't be too different. The S47 Draft Class isn't really impacted by it because off the top of my head I can think of one Player being in the SHL right now. So that wouldn't have an effect on the average.

The S46 average definitely could be impacted though, depending on how many players actually are in the SHL. It wouldn't change the order of the prospects though, Monkey D. Luffy would still be the best prospect and Cannellini still the 2nd best etc. It could have an effect on the "Generational", "Franchise" etc. labels but I probably would have adjusted those accordingly like I did with the S47 Class.

Edit: and players in the SHL aren't prospects anymore so they aren't listed here. A "who has the best future" article would certainly be interesting though.

[Image: jHIZWUN.png]

05-21-2019, 10:01 AMSami Wrote:
05-21-2019, 08:52 AMhhh81 Wrote: Only one is a prospect, but that doesn't diminish the validity of the question.

Actually, the results wouldn't be too different. The S47 Draft Class isn't really impacted by it because off the top of my head I can think of one Player being in the SHL right now. So that wouldn't have an effect on the average.

The S46 average definitely could be impacted though, depending on how many players actually are in the SHL. It wouldn't change the order of the prospects though, Monkey D. Luffy would still be the best prospect and Cannellini still the 2nd best etc. It could have an effect on the "Generational", "Franchise" etc. labels but I probably would have adjusted those accordingly like I did with the S47 Class.

Edit: and players in the SHL aren't prospects anymore so they aren't listed here. A "who has the best future" article would certainly be interesting though.

Just out of interest how did you set the percentage boundaries?

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

05-21-2019, 04:52 AMFordyford Wrote: Im strongly of the opinion that if S46 gets 2 generational talents S47 should too... Wink
#Ford4GenTalentTag

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

This is bullshit I obviously have no talent

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

"and you have a pretty good future ahead for the Wolfpack. You have to consider that the Wolfpack also have the most rookies playing in the SHL at the moment."

not to mention an elite franchise once-in-a-lifetime-unheardof-uber-rare polski player from the tatry mountains of polska suiting up in green and black taking shit from no one already signed to s48

[Image: PvZbGlD.png]
[Image: FszcRvP.png]
Thanks @"AndrewWarren13" for the sig