Create Account

Johnson & Johnson Podcast - Baby Oil Edition (1 hour 32 minutes)

Recorded with @Gwdjohnson 

Soundcloud Link

Youtube Link (Featuring shitty Runescape gameplay because I couldn't get hockey manager to launch)

"Today the twins discuss everything from their SHL origins to pizza toppings and cannibalism."

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

YESSSSSSSSSSS

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Was a lot of fun, can't wait for a hopefully shorter and more organized episode two LMAO Armada Specters Steelhawks

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

06-21-2019, 04:42 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: Was a lot of fun, can't wait for a hopefully shorter and more organized episode two LMAO  Armada  Specters  Steelhawks
Falcons

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2019, 08:15 PM by PenKnight.)

So Nice you had to Link it Twice!!
I am only in 15 minutes but this has great energy!!
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2019, 08:21 AM by PenKnight.)

Pretty great listen, enjoyed it quite a bit.

As you touched on the WJC Team America, I was the Head GM. From my experiences we haven't really reached out to people before announcing the roster. I do apologize that you were not tagged properly in the announcement post. You were actually one of the bigger new additions we liked adding to the team looking to the future of Team USA.

Second "Anaheim Hate Podcast" ouch. Meet us in the playoffs and we'll see about making the hate a little more earned haha

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

06-24-2019, 03:18 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote: Pretty great listen, enjoyed it quite a bit.

As you touched on the WJC Team America, I was the Head GM. From my experiences we haven't really reached out to people before announcing the roster. I do apologize that you were not tagged properly in the announcement post. You were actually one of the bigger new additions we liked adding to the team looking to the future of Team USA.

Second "Anaheim Hate Podcast" ouch. Meet us in the playoffs and we'll see about making the hate a little more earned haha

Yo, no problem dude. I think I had been tagged in the post when it was saved to draft, which was sort of its own problem, but then once the post went live the alert didn't actually go to the post so it was just like, you know, false alarm. No biggie. I still had lots of fun and a great time winning white gold. Usa :Usa Usa

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]