Create Account

S49 Interested Prospects Thread

1. Favourite NHL team?   NY Rangers
2. Why should the Lions draft you?   I get along with others well and am open to feedback about my player build.
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.   I have some sim league experience as a PBE GM, and in the NSFL as well.  Besides that if you have any questions for me feel free to message me on Discord at Pazuzu#4086

1. Favourite NHL team?
Go leafs go

2. Why should the Lions draft you?
100% thoroughbread stallion - intelligent puck moving dman - selfless and great team player - good lockerroom guy

Stacy Jefferson Jr. - Defence #29 

1. Favourite NHL team?
Maple Leafs

Probably better to be having me scoring goals for you than against you, but what do I know

3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
Add me on Xbox if you play Apex and want some dubs

1. Favourite NHL team?
Vancouver Canucks

I am a dynamic, smooth-skating 2-way defenceman that is responsible in his own zone, but also willing to jump into the rush if the opportunity arises. My compete level is very high and I am very confident in my ability to make an impact on and off the ice.

3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
I'm still surprised that the NHL decided to cancel the 2011 Stanley Cup finals... But, as for myself, I am a passionate hockey fan who is really interested to see in how the SHL works and how I can positively contribute to the community.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

1. Favourite NHL team?
Vegas Golden Knights
I know you need a goalie, so you should take the best one available, that being me.
I am still in high school so my activity might drop a little when the year starts again. Not to worry, I will still be active year round.

1. Favourite NHL team? Detroit Red Wings

2. Why should the Lions draft you? Hard to say. While I feel like I will be an active participant, it won’t be like my first player (Zallerras Szlerchek). I do have a rather good concept of how to build a player, so I can possibly make more of an impact immediately, but after that my activity may not compete with the more elite active players after the first season.

3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. Not much to say, full time worker. Play hockey on weekends, bowl on Thursdays, etc.

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]

1. What is your player's name and position if not linked in your sig and what do you see as your role on your new team? 
Augustus Wang - Defenceman. I believe that my skillset is diverse enough to play within any role needed. Whether it's the penalty kill, power play or shut down role, I feel that I can fill what coach thinks is best for me.

2. The majority of our team communicates in our discord locker room. Knowing this, do you use discord?  Feel free to drop me you discord tag here, in a pm or find me in the general SHL discord as well. If you do not use discord, are you open to it?
Yes, I do use Discord. My username is Ferda#6108.

3A. If you are a recreate, what are you looking to accomplish in the J and how long do you want to stay down?
N/A - I am a new player.

3B. If you are a brand new user, what is one thing you like and dislike about the league so far?
I really like how tight-knit the community is and how helpful eveyrone is when someone needs help. It's really welcoming and helps keep new players like me stay on the site. But, I still think the site lacks more streamlined interface to help new players avoid the need to dig through multiple threads in different sections to learn how to play.

4. How active do you think you will be 1-10?
I will likely hover around a 7 or 8 depending on how busy my week is.

5. Do you have any experience with sim leagues before?
No.

6. What are your hobbies outside of the SHL? 
Gaming, volleyball, and e-sports.

7. If you could eat dinner with 2 people from any point in history, who would it be and what would you eat? 
LeBron James and Anthony Davis for TACOOOOOOO TUEEEEEESSSSSSSSSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. What are you looking to find in a SMJHL team? 
Some people that have similar interests to chat with and talk shop about hockey or anything else.

9. Post your favorite meme or joke
Tense Idiotic Asian Porcupine

10. Anything else you want to tell us?
I'm all FERDA

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

1. Favourite NHL team?
- Pittsburgh Penguins

- Honestly, I'm not sure you should. It seems that you have 7 RWs on the roster and 1 LW. That being said, I would love the opportunity to jump into an organization in the retooling phase, and grow as a player with the new core. 

- Spark plug, energy guy. Team player and a bit of a pest. 

Partario Scarangella - RW - Kelowna Knights - Workout Schedule
[Image: HtBTZ76.jpg] Partario #6527

1. Favourite NHL team?
I'm more of fan of several players but if had to choose one team that would be Florida
Well all teams need some enforcers to keep their (future) stars safe
I have no experience on any sim league before, have wife, 2 kids and regular job so my hours in SHL might vary quite lot and really cannot say how hooked I might become, so activity is very much mystery at this point. I aim to play quite casually expecting slow to avarage growth and low TOI and bit higher on box

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

1. Favourite NHL team?
Nashville

I will be a Teamplayer and each player of your Team will be better with me in the locker room.

I can cook like a pro, may on a teamevent i could cook for the hole Team

[Image: sBbbJmN.png]
Thank you @ToeDragon84
[Image: 431fb2-1569327124.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Favourite NHL team?
Vancouver Canucks

I'm working towards building a playmaking center with a focus on puck possession and passing skills. I believe that I could synergize well with the current high scoring wingers that Lethbridge currently has. Also seeing the number of picks the team currently has it seems like the team has a strong future. I'd love to be a part of that future and work with a younger team to win a championship.

I'm strongly motivated by success but I'm willing to take a long term approach if need be. I'm willing to stay the full four years if in the fourth year the team is in a strong contending position.
Please feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Scarecrows Colton Strudwick - Center - St. Louis Scarecrows Scarecrows

CAPP HATTER - RW
1. Favourite NHL team?
Buffalo Sabres
I wear many hats. I pride myself on my versatility and willingness to plug and play in any situation. I'm ready to throw my hat in the ring and develop my talents with the right team. I'm also a blue-collar player. I put my hat on and go to work each and every day.
I feel like a good fit with the right team will support my growth and development as a player. Like a good fitted cap, the right team will shade your eyes from the starry lights of fame and excess. It will also protect your head from the rains of hate and negativity. It also hugs tight enough to stick around through the tough winds of a turbulent season.

1. Favourite NHL team?
Leafs!

Why not?

Nice guy, tries hard

1. Favourite NHL team?
Calgary Flames!
Why not? What have you got to lose?!
Im a pretty easy going dude thats looking for other dudes to have some fun with. Ya know?

1. Favourite NHL team? C A P S - CAPS CAPS CAPS! I'm a STH with the caps and huge fan. I've also been a fan of Colorado out west and looking forward to seeing how they continue to progress
2. Why should the Lions draft you? Well first off - I'm awesome. And if that doesn't seal the deal - I'm brand new to the simulation sports, but diving in with both feet. I'm eager to get the season started and would like to land with a team that has good mentors and can help with player development.
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. I still have 2 baby teeth. I guess that makes me a man child, but I'll keep the crying to a minimum.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King