Create Account

Weekend Fun Time: Make the Case (S49)

A St. Louis Scarecrow will lead the SMJHL in points at the end of the season

Against. I think that considering I have been a leading scorer in the SMJHL (and I am the oldest in the group right now) that I should be the one leading the league in points, and since I am a Lion and not a Scarecrow, this is a completely wrong statement.

No team is having a more disappointing season than the San Francisco Pride

For:

I agree, I think SImonT curse is real and is in fact a gambling simulator using hopes and dream to directly return it in hopelessness. I mean I don't think we were straight up contenders but not being able to line up 2 W's is kinda bullshit to me.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

No team is having a more disappointing season than the San Francisco Pride

For, the San Francisco Pride have a pretty talented roster on paper and being near last in the league has to be a disappointment for them especially for a franchise that has struggled for so long

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

Code:
One of the Tampa Bay skaters - Gunnar Soderberg or Olivier Cloutier - will win the Jesster award for the league's top rookie

Against!

I think a dark horse candidate will emerge by the end of the season who will likely take over the top spot. While both of these players are doing well and deserve it, I think a player like Corey Kennedy or Monkey D. Luffy have an outside chance to have a really good second half and chase them down.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Code:
The current standings will hold through the playoffs and we'll see a New England vs. Calgary matchup in the S49 Challenge Cup

FOR. Esa has an op af team and knows the secret strategies that make getting to the finals easy work. I also bet on them to win the cup and have a chance at 6M if they do so if Chicago doesn't win the cup then it better be Calgary.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Wrap it up, let's just start the playoffs - the top two spots in the SMJHL standings belong to Detroit and Kelowna

For. The two teams have been dominating all season, and no other teams look strong enough to make a difference. I'll go even further and say that either of these two teams is going to win the Four Stars.

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Code:
The current standings will hold through the playoffs and we'll see a New England vs. Calgary matchup in the S49 Challenge Cup

Against. Even tho both teams are currently at the top of their game I think the playoffs are a different beast and the teams can definitely get knocked out just like the top seeds of each conference last season.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Against; it is really rare that the top 2 teams are in the finals together. Eastern teams are really a toss us, especially since WKP and MAN are really close to NEW, so that division is tight. Also MIN has McZ

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

A St. Louis Scarecrow will lead the SMJHL in points at the end of the season

FOR

Nikolaj Muller is quite possibly not just the handsomest SMJHL player but also the most proficient at going absolute sicko mode on everyone in the SMJHL, so its obvious that he (a St. Louis Scarecrow) will lead the SMJHL in points at the end of the season.

against!

i bet Calgary takes the top of the west no doubt but im not saying they are for sure going to the finals. doable, yes, but we know how the SHL goes. and as far as the east goes... who the hell knows how that will look at the end of the season. New England has been dominant but their lead is getting more narrow every day. really going to come down to the wire on that one.

> No team is having a more disappointing season than the San Francisco Pride

For. We were expected to make some big steps this season and we have not been living up to the hype. Our offense has stalled, and several players including myself have found ourselves not playing to the level we think we can. We made a trade to try and bolster that offense and we are still slow to get going. While there's some time to turn around, we shouldn't be written off, but there's a definite sense of frustration occurring.

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

08-23-2019, 04:50 PMKalakar Wrote:
Quote:No team is having a more disappointing season than the San Francisco Pride

Against. Have you seen Tampa Bay this season? Jesus christ what a shitshow. They win the President's Trophy, win 8 SHL Awards, only to fall all the way down to the basement back to being the meme team.

I am for this against. Especially considering everything Tampa gave up for Nikolai Evans and Anastasia O'Koivu, the Barracuda have to be heavily disappointed by their lack of production. I mean, they shouldn't be surprised in the case of O'Koivu. But they have to be disappointed.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Agree with Izzy for MVP. He's just too good, don't ya know. Tigole Bitties will miss out once more.

GOD McZehrl's impressive performance this season means that notorious trade was actually... a win for both sides!?

Against, I dont see this trade ever being a win for Minnesota. He is performing well, but that's typically the case once McZ gets his hands on a team. I just dont see how giving up 3 1sts for him will ever be worth it.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

08-25-2019, 07:31 PMztevans Wrote:
08-23-2019, 04:50 PMKalakar Wrote: Against. Have you seen Tampa Bay this season? Jesus christ what a shitshow. They win the President's Trophy, win 8 SHL Awards, only to fall all the way down to the basement back to being the meme team.

I am for this against.  Especially considering everything Tampa gave up for Nikolai Evans and Anastasia O'Koivu, the Barracuda have to be heavily disappointed by their lack of production.  I mean, they shouldn't be surprised in the case of O'Koivu.  But they have to be disappointed.

I agree, Tampa had a good thing going with @FourFour and they traded away the Jesster winner for a defensive goon? At least Evans is somewhat capable, but you have to really scratch your head and wonder what @JSS was thinking when he made that trade happen.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]