Create Account

Nocturnal Emissions Podcast #8

Episode 8 is coming in hot off the presses.

Soundcloud:Yup

Youtube:

Thanks to @TheHockeyist@ArGarBarGar@thiefofcheese@JKortesi81for the questions.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

In response to Song of the Week, try "I am the Very Model of a Modern Major-General". It's very, very difficult to sing even if you're trained in singing. If you don't articulate, you're kind of screwed. Also, it's weird. "And [I can] tell you every detail of Caractacus's uniform" - a loin cloth. That's it. Not very impressive actually. The song is impressive at first glance with its lyrics, but it's almost a joke if you know what the lyrics mean.

And I can sing it.

I've heard that people with autism aren't exactly able to keep many jobs - I do struggle with social interactions. Thanks for the advice. Still technically a freshman in college. In a year or so if college doesn't work out I'll probably try to get a job. And thanks for the change advice. I personally struggle a lot with that.

You didn't fall for it. :-(.

I might talk about the names of the moons or mental arithmetic in a later podcast. You give me ideas...

Thanks for the episode, Mr. Gibbles.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

Good pod my dude, loved the intro song + semi-rant on the waiver thread / peoples toxic comments.

[Image: lebbish.gif]