Create Account

Top Ten Boys to Draft by Mikhail Valerie Lokitonov
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2019, 01:21 AM by frithjofr.)

((Obviously 2x draft bonus, 522 words))

Number ten: An Akira named Ren. This one's got heart and a lot of gumption, as a two-way defenseman expect return on both ends of the ice. Wouldn't that be nice?

Number nine: Landon FLINE. Flynn... whatever. This Detroit Falcon's an offensive forward who's got what it takes to make it happen, cap'n.

Number eight: When's the last time you ate? Why bother slaving over this draft and letting yourself go to waste. If there's no food on your plate then that ain't great, give the fridge a plunder and put a sword in that hunger. Gobble up twelve-hundred calories in a single sitting because you're gonna need them for the rest of this draft. Don't be daft.

LUCKY NUMBER SLEVIN: A player named Kevin. Kevin Robinson, a two-way forward with the skating legs of a bear and the heart of a champion. He's got what it takes to take you all the way, and guess what? He'll work for minimum pay.

Six... This one stands for chicks! Trade your pick with Nola for Raquel Gutierrez. We all want to see more women in hockey, and what better chance do you have than picking a long time veteran with historically great players under their belt? You know they're reliable and good for the long haul, don'tcha Paul?

Number five: This one starred in Drive. I'm not talking about Ryan Goessling, I'm talking about the cinematographer, Newton Thomas Sigel. He did great work, and his specific use of neon lights in the back and foreground against an otherwise muted color pallet to accent them as well as a dynamic use of lenses loaned quite a bit of credit to the film which was otherwise rather simplistic in story.

Number four: This draft is a bore. Take the best available and save the extra time to do some chores, ya whore.

Number three: this pick is for me. Take your favorite player from the Anchorage Armada and make me the happiest captain in the SMJHL. Nothing's more satisfying than seeing your kids grow up.

Number two: Daside Dasidu... Dasi... Dayudu? Dasi Dayudu. He's a solid pick and he can be yours for the low, low price of your second overall. Sure he's a bit of a character, but he's a lot better than whatever you've got going on now and another proven veteran to add to your roster. Now that's boss, like Jodie Foster.

Drumroll please!

Number ONE: Have fun in the sun! Go get a peach and lie down at the beach, know that the draft is well in hand because you've given your co-gm an exhaustive draft board and he need only follow by picking best available at every step in the draft. Go enjoy your day in the sun, you've earned it. Nothing could be more rewarding than seeing another man toil in the shadow of your own greatness while you soak up some rays (and get all the pay...s)

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

why did you have to use my name

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

09-21-2019, 01:22 AMml002 Wrote: why did you have to use my name

Every now and again I'll wake up and I'll say to myself, Mikhail, today's the day. Today's the day you get it done.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

"Obviously 2x draft bonus"

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]