Simulation Hockey League
S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars (/showthread.php?tid=129029)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - damienj10 - 01-29-2023

Probably Seth Rogan just because dank memeory at the end of the day we ain’t winning but we are having one helluva time regardless so yea I take Seth Rogan.

31 words

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - mcpumpkin - 01-29-2023

theres only one being on this great american earth that should ever represent me as a teammate and its the guy who has been at my side the whole time thats right its the big j upstairs

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Thunfish - 01-29-2023

No idea. No, I mean it. I officially have no idea who he'd ask for because I don't really follow that show and I kinda don't really care about celebs.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - OrbitingDeath - 01-29-2023

Rebbeca Montagne will skate together with no one else than Ryan Reynolds. He must wear an ugly christmas sweater though. No specific reason for this choice, but she just wanted to meet em.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Samsung virtual assistant - 01-29-2023

Why is this even a question? Grimmjow would of course pick the Korean-New Zealand kpop superstar Rosé from BlackPink. Not only does she have the voice of an literal angel, she is also absolutely stunning. I'd cut of my leg for her any day of the week. I don't know how well she skates but i don't care.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - taterswc - 01-29-2023

I would choose Hugh Jackman so that i can see and touch Hugh Jackman. Maybe we can skate to some greatest showman songs. Either way we will kill it.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - High Stick King - 01-29-2023

Spack Jarrow would choose to skate with Anna Kendrick because she seems like she'd be fun and try to have a good time with it all.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Accka - 01-29-2023

Ryan Gosling. Why? Because I'm him and I'm gonna show him that I'm him. I'm that guy. Everyone's gonna be like "whaat, there's TWO of them??"

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - advenny4 - 01-29-2023

Vin Diesel because look ar him. We are gonna look strong together on ice. Well, yes he is much muscular than me but I don't care. He is going to be my guard.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Dangles13 - 01-29-2023

I would like to skate with JJ Watt. With his recent retirement he's gonna have time to do it. I would love to be twirled around by that giant of a human. <3

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Ace - 01-29-2023

I have selected that blasted Ogre oaf, Shrek. However, it’s not because I want to celebrate him. I want him to be cornered in the locker room so we can finally subdue him and bring him to Justice.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Raven - 01-29-2023

Code:
Your task: Tell me what celebrity you're choosing to be your teammate for the show and why!

Kawashima is a big fan of Alan Ritchson. Loved him in Blue Mountain State as the legendary linebacker Thad Castle and currently in Jack Reacher in Reacher. Kawashima would love to have Reacher as his team mate as he could absolutely whoop ass when needed and who knows what can of slap shots he brings to the table.

[58 words]

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - SchwarzNarr - 01-29-2023

If Melvin was to skate with a celebrity it would clearly be Natalie Dormer. Since he was a young bull moose he has been in love with her, and would like nothing more than to meet with her.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - The__Y-man__100 - 01-29-2023

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson would be a great hockey player! He's well known for his physical strength and athleticism, and has also shown a love for hockey and the sport. He has also shared some pictures and videos of himself playing hockey on his social media, so I'd like to believe he pays attention to the sport.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - LampLighter - 01-29-2023

For the skating with the stars show Matiss would choose to skate with Hayden Panettiere because she can actually skate and would make a good partner on the ice.