Simulation Hockey League
S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars (/showthread.php?tid=129029)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Acsolap - 01-29-2023

Red Kirkby would have to choose the all time goat of comedy Bill Bailey as his celebrity skate partner. No matter how badly you did at least you'd know that you'd have a hilarious time doing it.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Wearingabear - 01-29-2023

So Igor Victory of the Philly Forge has been selected to Dance With the Stars. Which is, honestly, not his forte. So, he's going to choose two very unlikely choices. Statler and Waldorf. Yes, the two old grumpy men from the Muppets. Stay tuned to see how this goes.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - mcgriddleluver - 01-29-2023

Ben Der would choose to skate with Steve Burns from Blues Clues. Once the skating is over they can go back to drawing in their handy dandy notebooks

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - goldenglutes - 01-29-2023

binko koivu would skate with his favourite celebrity nathan @micool132 explosion because he was binko's favourite celebrity when he was growing up watching the atlanta inferno play hockey in the sim league

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Wheels - 01-29-2023

I would request to skate with Newfoundland's own 80s star "Boss Tweed" Shannon Tweed. She would definitely help bring in the ratings among the dad crowd.

(26 Words)

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Vaxlare - 01-29-2023

Zayne Dangle actually went with another hockey player as his celebrity partner. That person was Ben Jammin. The two of them did not get to be teammates in MTL so this is a consolation.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - NJBadApple - 01-29-2023

Recently signing as a free agent, Riley Reid has slid into the lineup well. Having the ability to play all positions, she's a real team player.

Code:
Words: 150+

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Leatherneckmike - 01-29-2023

James Dion will actually not be coping out to choose his dad for once in his life. Instead he will choose Kate Upton, his favorite model ever.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - TonyW19 - 01-29-2023

Redd Savage would pair up with Alfonso Ribeiro, and try to dance all over the ice. We would probably fail at doing the Carlton with skates on, but we think the crowd would enjoy it.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - gaby - 01-29-2023

Marco Barengrub recently got traded to Montreal and we all know it is where all big time celebrities live. So many choices: Guylaine Tremblay, Rémy Girard, Claude Legault wow so hard to pick

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Benpachi - 01-29-2023

David Hasslehoff.

Firstly, because you don't Hassle The Hoff.
Secondly, because I'm not sure he can skate and it would be just all-around hilarious.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Canadice - 01-29-2023

I would like to have Wayne Gretzky as my teammate because then I'd be associated with the greatest hockey player in the world and succeed.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Jumbobone19 - 01-29-2023

Lord Raiden would choose Sean William Scott who was the actor who crushed it in the movie Goon, the bar security turned into ultimate hockey tough guy. It would be an extremely fun experience.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Count Chocula - 01-29-2023

I'm gonna invite Ana de Armas as my celebrity partner. The goal is to hit it off and start dating. Worst case scenario we get to train together for a bit.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - TheWoZy - 01-29-2023

Capy Bara would want to skate with Don Toliver so they could both pull up and skate together with the song after party during the competition.