Simulation Hockey League
mvdh 2k tpe presser - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: League Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=610)
+--- Forum: SHL Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=545)
+---- Thread: mvdh 2k tpe presser (/showthread.php?tid=117100)

Pages: 1 2

mvdh 2k tpe presser - bluesfan55 - 06-17-2021

title says it all really, ask me questions please

06-17-2021, 03:18 PMSlashACM Wrote: #throat-bloos

i'm going to have to call the cops on you bucko, don't care if i have throat cancer or not that joke is not cool slash izzy

06-17-2021, 03:37 PMhockeyiscool Wrote: How does it feel knowing that you're about to break 400 points in fantasy and I got you at the end of the 5th round?

i would hope that this isn't a jinx, but i'm actually really confident in mvdh's ability to generate fantasy points now that my hitting is up to 15. i got myself in the 4th round which i think might've been a bit early but i do think that if i keep the 60 point scoring pace up that i've been at for the past two seasons and the updates in hitting boost up my hit totals (which have already been close to triple digits anyways) i should be one of the year's hidden gems in fantasy, although i have taken myself in fantasy the past two seasons and dragged my teams down with me

06-17-2021, 04:39 PMRotticusScott Wrote: favorite tennis racket

at the moment i'd say my favorite racket is the only one i use, that being a wilson pro staff (i have two rackets just in case the string on one breaks so i don't have to adjust my playstyle per racket). it's nice and light but also gives me enough power when i swing

06-17-2021, 06:06 PM5ympathies Wrote: are you going to come top 4 in your fantasy group for once??

bitch i finished third in my group last season thanks to the carry job of theo morgan. it was my first fantasy tpe in at least a year, probably two, as i'm notoriously really, really, REALLY bad at fantasy. finally got over the hump and finished 3rd in my group which was nice after all of that fantasy futility. hoping my team for this upcoming season is as good if not better so i can get more tpe pls

06-17-2021, 06:51 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: who do i talk to about cool 2k flair?

according to hallsy you have to talk to the great luke who gives you it after your peak tpe is calculated. so i don't get mine yet since i have a season until i hit my peak but if you slide into luke's dms and ask him something along the lines of "can u pwease give me my 2k badge for being a good tpe earning boi" i think you'll get that sexy 2k badge

06-17-2021, 07:22 PMSlashACM Wrote: "i'm going to have to call the cops on you bucko, don't care if i have throat cancer or not that joke is not cool slash izzy"

Ur not cool

i never said i was cool to begin with, because i am indeed not cool. so that's an accurate depiction right there

06-17-2021, 08:36 PMhonkerrs Wrote: As you are every  podcasters #1 fan, what podcast are you the biggest fan of?

yes i am a fan of most shl podcasts and i even had one for like 4 episodes but i stopped because no one asked me questions which is sad. i do enjoy a bit of rich and luke and i thought htt with gabriel johnson was pretty good too but i'd say my favorite podcast is the hotdog one which i demand he has me on one day or else. @hotdog the people want it so make it happen big man

06-17-2021, 08:37 PMSlashACM Wrote: Windy city cyclones that is all

long live the short lived nshl which all taught us that ehm is not a viable sim engine at all (rip). did enjoy the cyclones lr tho that shit was banging

06-18-2021, 01:48 PMhotdog Wrote: congrats bloos! podcast when??

thank you! as for the podcast, i'll consider reviving it and bumping the question thread at some point within the next week or something since school ended yesterday and i have a week of free time on my hands before i start work but you know what i really want in regards to some sort of podcast collaboration as outlined in my previous response to philadelphia forge co-general manager honkerrs, also known as scoochie stratton. even oats is bumping it bruv

06-18-2021, 01:59 PMSeymourSnatches Wrote: is ass eating worth risking pink eye?

uh i don't know if i can adequately answer this question considering the fact that i've never ate ass, let alone dated a girl (praygeing that i can actually get one this summer), and i've also never had pink eye. so i'd just say exercise caution; if you want to eat ass and are willing to get pink eye through it then go ahead but if you don't want to risk getting pink eye then don't eat ass. i hope this answer suffices @"SeymourSnatches"

06-18-2021, 03:19 PMJSS Wrote: 3k next?
Is Simmons the most overrated player in the nba

3k is sadly unattainable but i am hoping to hit 2.1k at my peak which i should be able do to, not bad for a scrub like myself
that's a deep can of worms to dive into but i'll give it a shot: i like benny s a lot; great passer of the ball and elite defender. he's incredibly versatile and can probably play all 5 positions. that being said, his shooting is absolutely atrocious and while there's evidence that his 3 ball is getting better, he can't shoot a free throw to save his life. i love the guy and i would argue that there are some players that are more overrated, but i cannot deny that he is up there in the category for most overrated nba player

06-18-2021, 03:36 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: If you could have one single slice of pizza right now why would it be pepperoni?

What is the best pizza topping?

Why is Gabe the worst gm in anchorage history?

What's next?

i'm gonna go one better and make it sicilian pepperoni; i love sicilian pizza and adding that extra pop with the pepperoni is just goodness personified.
i like my pizza plain most of the time but if i do have toppings on my pizza i will be eating either pepperoni or bacon on it because i'm an incredibly picky eater
gabe is the worst gm in anchorage history for many reasons. his personnel choice, both in the front office and on ice, is suspect. he's built a truly toxic locker room, he gave me a job, and he just can't get over the hump. awful gm all around/
i'd say just staying active with mvdh, sticking with the steady earning and hopefully winning some personal silverware as well as some more cups with my hammy boys. i'm not planning on moving teams anytime soon unless hamilton needs to rebuild, in which case i'll request a move so they can get the picks they need to accelerate said rebuild. i'm really enjoying my time with the steelhawks and don't think it will end any time soon.

06-18-2021, 04:22 PMCarpy48 Wrote: Congrats!
How long do you plan to keep your player? Do you plan to get another player to 2k afterwards?

as long as i'm a useful player, or as long as i have that fire to keep earning, mvdh will be around. i do plan on recreating once mvdh retires and get that player to 2k as well; i'm gunning for a hall of famer and probably won't leave this godforsaken site until i get one. it's weird to think that mvdh has been around for almost 2 years and i'm just getting him to 2k, and i'm not getting rid of him any time soon unless i just feel the need to get a new player in to restimulate my enjoyment for the site or if he's just not needed by any team in any way, shape, or form.

06-18-2021, 04:25 PMMutedfaith Wrote: Are you by any chance related to Jan-Arie?

jan-arie was 50% of my inspiration for the name; the last name came from him (btw jan-arie van der heijden, a center back for willem ii in the netherlands, played for feyenoord and ajax) and the first name from mitchell van bergen (who plays for heerenveen and is touted as a future dutch international if i remember). so he's not directly related to jan-arie but i can divulge that he was a partial inspiration for the name.

06-18-2021, 09:00 PMRagnar Wrote: Favorite shoes?

Favorite food?

Favorite color?

Favorite Anchorage alumni named Ragnar?

Favorite former SHL Co-commish named Ragnar?

Favorite current Buffalo player named Ragnar?

Favorite ice cream?

favorite shoes are probably the adidas sneakers that my mom got me at costco for $20 that are actually really high-quality and comfortable shoes that i wear pretty much all the time
favorite food is probably a good old fashioned key lime pie sans walnuts or pecans. i could really go for one right now
favorite color is green; that's why i really enjoyed the wolfpack signatures i had (and still display) since the green is just so sick
ragnar
ragnar
ragnar
favorite ice cream is birthday cake. i had a debate about this with a friend on saturday and she was questioning my taste in birthday cake ice cream but it's literally the best and most superior flavor. so fucking good

RE: mvdh 2k tpe presser - SlashACM - 06-17-2021

#throat-bloos

RE: mvdh 2k tpe presser - hockeyiscool - 06-17-2021

How does it feel knowing that you're about to break 400 points in fantasy and I got you at the end of the 5th round?

RE: mvdh 2k tpe presser - Rotti - 06-17-2021

favorite tennis racket

RE: mvdh 2k tpe presser - 5ympathies - 06-17-2021

are you going to come top 4 in your fantasy group for once??

RE: mvdh 2k tpe presser - PremierBromanov - 06-17-2021

who do i talk to about cool 2k flair?

"i'm going to have to call the cops on you bucko, don't care if i have throat cancer or not that joke is not cool slash izzy"

Ur not cool

RE: mvdh 2k tpe presser - honkerrs - 06-17-2021

As you are every podcasters #1 fan, what podcast are you the biggest fan of?

Windy city cyclones that is all

RE: mvdh 2k tpe presser - hotdog - 06-18-2021

congrats bloos! podcast when??

RE: mvdh 2k tpe presser - Ohtaay - 06-18-2021

06-18-2021, 01:48 PMhotdog Wrote: congrats bloos! podcast when??

RE: mvdh 2k tpe presser - Seymour - 06-18-2021

is ass eating worth risking pink eye?

RE: mvdh 2k tpe presser - JSS - 06-18-2021

3k next?

RE: mvdh 2k tpe presser - JSS - 06-18-2021

Is Simmons the most overrated player in the nba

RE: mvdh 2k tpe presser - golden_apricot - 06-18-2021

If you could have one single slice of pizza right now why would it be pepperoni?

What is the best pizza topping?

Why is Gabe the worst gm in anchorage history?

What's next?