Simulation Hockey League
Regina Elk Branding - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: League Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=610)
+--- Forum: SMJHL Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=403)
+---- Thread: Regina Elk Branding (/showthread.php?tid=117771)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Regina Elk Branding - overdoo - 07-26-2021

Lol accidentally hit reply instead of edit kek

Hello everybody and welcome. This announcement has been a long time coming so I won't take too long, but just a few things I want to say. First off, very excited to get this team in the first place, and I have a lot of people to thank. Namely, @FuzzSHL, and @sve7en were both huge in my time in Carolina towards getting me interested in GMing in this league in the first place. I have to give them a lot of due credit, wouldn't be where I am in the league without them. Of course, that also means @JKortesi81 and @Nictox have to get thanks too. Joe was been a pain in the ass for the past few months, but he's one of the best to learn from. Nic was always a great voice to have around too, very level-headed and I definitely observed that. Joe and sve7en, more importantly, were huge in encouraging me to go for this spot to begin with, and made great efforts to make sure I was able to present my best.
        As far as the team itself, Regina was the only option I had. I knew I couldn't get behind any other team, and it is the perfect city for a junior setting. A passionate, but smaller fanbase, genuine people. I've had fun in my time there, and actually just came back to make this announcement. I contemplated doing it in Regina, but hey, that didn't work out.

Branding, everything, was done by @r0tzbua. I mean, logo, alternates, jerseys, every change, late nights, stupid suggestions, design by committee. I put him through it all and he's come out pretending not to despise me. He did a mighty fine damn job too. So thankful for the work he has put in, because he spent way too much time on this for me, and I'm incredibly thankful.

Anyway, I said I would keep it short, so here we go. Introducing your newest SMJHL Franchise..
The Regina Elk

[Image: ReginaElkBrandingPresentation.png]

[Image: ReginaElkJerseyPresentation.jpg]

And what would it be without a little video, thank you to @Amidships for putting this together in a short time today. He just uploaded it. Haven't watched it yet.

Welcome to the SMJHL, Saskatchewan.

RE: Regina Expansion Branding Announcement - 7/26/21, 8pm MST - ACapitalChicago - 07-26-2021

FINALLY

RE: Regina Expansion Branding Announcement - 7/26/21, 8pm MST - Chevy - 07-26-2021

FINALLY!

RE: Regina Expansion Branding Announcement - 7/26/21, 8pm MST - sve7en - 07-26-2021

Pog

RE: Regina Expansion Branding Announcement - 7/26/21, 8pm MST - Aleris - 07-26-2021

Let's Go!!!!

RE: Regina Expansion Branding Announcement - 7/26/21, 8pm MST - Thunder39 - 07-26-2021

LETS GOOOO

RE: Regina Expansion Branding Announcement - 7/26/21, 8pm MST - reid - 07-26-2021

Not even doing the branding announcement in Regina time smh my head

RE: Regina Expansion Branding Announcement - 7/26/21, 8pm MST - overdoo - 07-26-2021

07-26-2021, 08:48 PMreid Wrote: Not even doing the branding announcement in Regina time smh my head
Technically is they don't observe daylight savings :eyes:

RE: Regina Expansion Branding Announcement - 7/26/21, 8pm MST - reid - 07-26-2021

07-26-2021, 09:04 PMoverdoo Wrote:
07-26-2021, 08:48 PMreid Wrote: Not even doing the branding announcement in Regina time smh my head
Technically is they don't observe daylight savings :eyes:
Last time I drove through Regina I didn’t see no mountains tho smh

RE: Regina Expansion Branding Announcement - 7/26/21, 8pm MST - Chevy - 07-26-2021

Time

RE: Regina Expansion Branding Announcement - 7/26/21, 8pm MST - r0tzbua - 07-26-2021

Gib

RE: Regina Expansion Branding Announcement - 7/26/21, 8pm MST - sve7en - 07-26-2021

Ffs

RE: Regina Elk Branding - canes2112 - 07-26-2021

Mountains or no mountains this is late

RE: Regina Elk Branding - sve7en - 07-26-2021

Oh that's fucking hot

RE: Regina Elk Branding - overdoo - 07-26-2021

oops was playing chel