Create Account

S71 SMJHL mPT #5 - Somebody Once...

John and its derivatives is probably the most common name, so here comes the S71 All-John(ish) team:

LW Johnny FourStar - C John Hopoate - RW Johnny Wanger-Svenson
LD - Dan Johnston - RD Johnny Shufflebord
G - Ryker Johnasson

[Image: sulov.gif]

This is my all names team. I just think these are some of the greatest names in the league, maybe even the greatest names ever conceived of. Beautiful people all of them. 

e e - Shootin Blanks - Kool-Aid McKinstry

Johnny Shuffleboard - Just-To-Buy My-Love

Scary Jerry
Activity Check

[Image: sig-orwell.png]

[Image: LeBr8Bk.png]
thank you to sulo and enigmatic for the sigs!  Knights

My All-Star team will be dedicated to all of the goalies in the league. We will have Sith Happens, Activity Check, and Ryker Johnasson up front, with Kyle Baretto and Luka Nogoalov on defense while Bernard Lodge stands in goal.

My theme would be a list of all the worst players based off of game rating stats with the exception of one player is just the worst of the worst.

Team Baddies

LW - Keegan Gamble
RW - Daquavian Davis Jr
C - Trevor Lehey (the worst player ever)
LD - Dick Trickle
RD - Theodore Louzan
Goalie - Elias Adelberg

[Image: Sith-Happens-Signature.gif]

[Image: KS8UYv9.png] [Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png]
 Ireland 

s62 draft class team because i remember their names and they are very cool: 

F - Askel Fiske
F - Mikko Rashford
F - Jeff Larsson (out of retirement)
D - Ben Jammin
D - Jay O'Neil
G - Rebecca Montagne

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank

Today, I'm going to build for you... the egotistical All-Pythonic Team. This team will be filled with all 3 of my players and 3 players from some of my friends.

F - Valtterri Kauppinen (me)
F - Prime Xavier Doom (@JKortesi81)
F - Teddy Cuddles (@trella)
D - Edvin Kalberg (me)
D - Artturi Lappalainen (me)
G - Jon St. Ark (@Arkz)

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

St. Louis Scarecrows - Rough Star, All Star.

Marshall Madden - W - 194 hits
Konig Wolf - W - 185 hits
SVDS - C - 95 hits
Arturri Lappalainen - D - 142 hits
Jay Bryzi - D - 126 hits.

It was actually kind of surprising to see the two forwards were leading the scarecrows team this season for hits. Madden and wolf are absolutely laying it all on the ice and it’s really cool to see. That’s why we went with the rough start, all star contest, and that’s what the team is going to be cold coming from the St. Louis scarecrows.

My team would be the all random team consisting entirely of random players I discovered on the index.

At right wing we have andren akerson,at center crazy tomato, bender junior on left wing. Shaggy bear and I-stir my pudding as our D pairing and Chad Chadwick in net