Create Account

S72 SMJHL mPT#2 - Party Time!

When the Whalers were picked to be the band at the SMJHL party, we decided to exclusively play whale noises. Everyone at the party was confused but eventually learned to accept it and had a good time anyway.

I think the Yukon band would mostly consist of Jim Wen standing there screaming, trying to sign while a bunch of malamutes (the dogs) are howling or barking around him. The team itself would provide background noise by clapping and howling along.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

I think having the Maine Timber bring the band to the party would be an exceptional decision, I have been known to go wild on some drums in my day! Name of the band would have to be ‘Falling Timber Gang’ and we would play nothing but death metal (why not?!).

51 Words

The Armada house band would be called the Dabs. The entire team would dress us as Gnomes, and play a stoner doom carnival jazz set. Nobody would have a set instrument, everytime somebody finished a beer, the team would switch instruments. It'd be chaos.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

the anchorage armada band would be called boat sex. it woud kinda be like the blue man group but everyone plays different chords on different sized guitars. on guitar # 1 (the smallest guitar), you'd have tony soprano, and on the largest guitar (alpha) you'd have me, bongo. everyone else would be interchangable but these two varibles would persist.

Ryland starts up a band making music designed for deaf/loss of hearing individuals. Ryland is on the digital drum kit, Smurfunkel on the fretted bass, Ramen on the accoustic guitar, Lore kills it on the piano, and Evok with a magnificient light display. They don't care about coming up with a band name, they just raise munnys for charities like the Hearing Health Foundation or American Society for Deaf Children.

[Image: rm2.png?ex=661824aa&is=6605afaa&hm=6885c...6e2d79654&]

Band night with the Armada is taking a weird turn as Jean-François Bokassa has taken over the microphone to perform spoken word poetry/rap over classical music.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Update Portal would be the lead tambourine player in a jam band, consisting explicitly of himself and the unworn costume of the Colorado Raptors mascot. Every now and then, he might throw in a foot pedal hitting a slab of plywood with foil on it for some greatest hits performances.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Kelowna is known for heavy metal, of course. With big and long swords, how could we be any other kind of band then metal, well steel, but you get the picture.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Quote:Written: who on your team would play what instruments, what kind of music you would play, what your band would be named, and how you think the night would go.

Our Band would be called the Great Falls Great Band Great Show Band.
Jani Manty would play rhythym guitar and backing vocals
RIP THUNDERDOME would play the drums, they seem to have that kind of energy.
Kyle Latreille and Andre Latreille would play Lead Guitar and Bass
Jae-ik Barron would be the lead singer because he has those silky pipes.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

At the SMJHL party, the Great Falls Grizzlies rocked the stage with Declan Van Ryker as the bass player, silently holding down the band and letting Billy Hill POP OFF as our lead singer.