Create Account

The Big Slappy Hour #178! (Lifting Spirits through Idiocy)

We are all living in truly unprecedented times. The world has not seen the like in my lifetime (and I’m an old man). For many of us this is a period of anxiety and unease. For too many it’s a time of ill health.

We here at The Big Slappy Institute for Advanced Mental & Spiritual Health, have just the thing for these trying times. After arduous testing and the unfortunate deaths of many, many test subjects, we have finally arrived at the cure for your quarantine blues.

Here is The Big Slappy Hour #178!

https://soundcloud.com/mesbonk/the-big-slappy-hour-178

Thanks to Mike Izzy, Esa and Wasty for questions and comments Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I can tell this episode is the talk of the SHL

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

A great and needed episode of the BSH!

Yes the joe k donair classic was a memorable event including the addition of the one we call bonk to the dragons Lr! (Happily we had the bonk emoji already in place to greet you)

Hope you guys keep them coming as many members current workload now in flux would enjoy the audio endeavour you provide.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Great episode and really glad to hear you guys back!

Very happy to hear you guys loved the songs I sent, took me awhile to remember which ones I did. I don't know what the problem is with spotify and youtube cause the meteors song keeps coming up as Rawhide (Live) but no idea why lol @Bonk . Love the True Loves though!

I also thought you were gonna jump into Bohemian Rhapsody as well

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]